Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Arrhythmia posted:

my face when i heard trump was prez:

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Mar 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

this is from 12 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HuWgP-hwCY

A new iron curtain drawn across the 49th parallel. Cut all diplomatic ties as we expel all American dignitaries and issue a nation-wide travel advisory for any others left outside. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. The burned out shells of south-bound traffic lay strewn along a cold stretch of would-be interstate. Still visible below their charred remains: Pax Americana plates. Your stupid loving laser-pucks were just the start. And while you may stand six full cubits and a span, we got a shepherd's sling and five stones in our hand and the battle of 1812 lives in our hearts. We don't care if we're destroyed. We'll never capitulate. We'll take the whole loving world down with us in flames. Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm. We got at 15 years left 'til the United We Stand murals on West Broadway finally fade and we wave good-bye to such sad, childish refrains. Replaced with other stupid lullabies like you can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands. Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

Verily I Shat fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Mar 7, 2017

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Stefan Prodan posted:

so is he a oval office or does he just pretend to be a oval office because he's a ~puppet master~ and we are all the rubes for hating the guy for constantly acting like a jackass

Seemed like a smart guy, from what I've gathered most of his lovely ego is a result of him doing really well in school and his parents both being immigrant janitors (cocky because of rags -> riches). I've never had an interaction with him where he didn't say some facetious poo poo to someone in the conversation.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

weak wrists big dick posted:

Seemed like a smart guy, from what I've gathered most of his lovely ego is a result of him doing really well in school and his parents both being immigrant janitors (cocky because of rags -> riches). I've never had an interaction with him where he didn't say some facetious poo poo to someone in the conversation.

Wow, you can use wikipedia, clever boy.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Verily I Shat posted:

Wow, you can use wikipedia, clever boy.

Maybe you could have your slapfight in the non-lol thread

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

unpacked robinhood posted:

Maybe you could have your slapfight in the non-lol thread

nah

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Stop making GBS threads up the thread and post some lols

The republican judiciary house want to know why the FBI hasn't remained independent of politics, instead of wondering why their president makes unsubstantiated tapping claims via Twitter in the early hours

lol

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Libtards just give Trump a chance.

He has already done more in 3 months than Obama did in 8 years.

Verily I Shat fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Mar 7, 2017

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Christ, dont search the MAGA hashtag on twitter, its endless mindshit stupidity and LOL's, depressing sad lols....

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

My uncle that works at Nintendo told me so!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

it just struck me again that Trump is president lol.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
"we're not going to reveal our sources"

that is today's lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Code Jockey posted:

"we're not going to reveal our sources"

that is today's lol

Wait wait
I thought Trump-chan said that undisclosed sources were in fact sad, not good?

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

wow lolololololol had to check if that was real

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Yah, sorry, it's a Slate article, but Trump's former campaign advisor had a pretty lol twitter meltdown over the weekend

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...22fa5876bd4fd44

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol you dont have to be crazy to work here but it helps

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jesus Christ posted:

Yah, sorry, it's a Slate article, but Trump's former campaign advisor had a pretty lol twitter meltdown over the weekend

Roger Stone has a tattoo of nixon's face on his back

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Dude seems like he'd wear mom jeans and possibly mom style panties

Trump beat one of his sons publicly because he didn't wear a suit to a baseball game

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Jesus Christ posted:

Pretty sure Rodger Stone has actually made a woman eat his actual poo poo.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm still not convinced that Ben Carson didn't arrive at a hospital one day and when asked what he was there for said "Brain Surgery" and he was mistaken as a Brain Surgeon instead of a patient.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Ben Carson digs around in people's skulls with a melon baller on the regular. Think about that lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

I'm still not convinced that Ben Carson didn't arrive at a hospital one day and when asked what he was there for said "Brain Surgery" and he was mistaken as a Brain Surgeon instead of a patient.

may also be like the Last Starfighter and he was getting really high scores in Trauma Centre: under the knife

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Flesh Forge posted:

Ben Carson digs around in people's skulls with a melon baller on the regular. Think about that lol

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
lol Donald trump is the president

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Professor Shark posted:

That's a primo lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
tweets

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839086723552411648
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839084268991229952

surprised he didn't fat finger a viscous in there

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
President Donald trump lol

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/839088244784517120

Fox news has a way bigger influence over the president's worldview than the entirety of the multi-trillion dollar intelligence apparatus at his command

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

donald trump is actaully a loving idiot LO0L

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Trump can barely read or write.

Oprah/Snoop 2020

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839101660886614016

Quote sourced for our convenience, what a helpful president

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839116941956640768

Everyday lols, multiple lols before coffee

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Fw: fw: fw: You won't believe what these 122 released prisoners did next!!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lol 113 of those 122 were released by Bush; he doesn't even bother asking any of his staff whether the garbage on Fox is correct or not

this guy is your President for real lmao

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

I swear to God I don't think he knows what a president is or what a president does.

Imagine the poor staffers trying desperately to get him to listen for just one second to critical information only the president can act on LOL

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I just had a co-worker rant to me about how we should go back to the Articles of Confederation and have a federal government that exists as wisps of mist.

Then he went on a rant to someone else about how his wife can't get on Medicaid.

My cup LOLeth over today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cthulu Carl posted:

I just had a co-worker rant to me about how we should go back to the Articles of Confederation and have a federal government that exists as wisps of mist.

Then he went on a rant to someone else about how his wife can't get on Medicaid.

My cup LOLeth over today.

He sounds entitled