Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

He didn't say *which* 30 days he'd need to defeat ISIS. Check and mate, liberals...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

So is that some sort of PRC propaganda cartoonist or something?

Axelgear
Oct 13, 2011

If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to tell me. It happens pretty often and I will try to change my opinion if I'm presented with evidence.

The common box kite was originally used as a means of drying wet string.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Rall writing directly for the one audience that still reads him: us.

e: :laffo: I just noticed "AFTEIR"

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Rall writing directly for the one audience that still reads him: us.

e: :laffo: I just noticed "AFTEIR"

Speak for yourself

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Political Cartoons 2017: Goons be dangerous

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

loquacius posted:

:wow: this cartoon

I mean, first of all, it appears to be operating under the assumption that Joe McCarthy was 100% correct rather than talking out of his rear end to profit off an environment of fear

and if you take that as a given, its main premise appears to be "so what, this current Russian scandal is just like the time the Democratic Party conspired with the USSR to undermine capitalism, what's the problem there :confused:"

Like, he is linking the "That baby was driving me crazy" Donald "She talks like a truck driver" Trump administration's ties to Russia to the Red Scare, and implying that this is a good thing somehow which Democrats are dumb for objecting to.

I don't know how Branco is still managing to impress me with his stupidity but it keeps happening

Also, Noted Friends of Communism, Cold War Presidents John F. Kennedy (D), Lyndon Johnson (D), and Jimmy Carter (D).

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Spun Dog posted:

Speak for yourself
All Rall readers are goons, not all goons read Rall.

Well, that would require him to be a goon too, but let's face it, that seems not completely implausible.

(go read panel 3 and then go back to not reading him, it's worth it)

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

This is one cartoon that could use some name labels because I cannot tell if any of these are supposed to be based on real people.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

what would happen if political cartoonists could reason at an above grade school level? would most of the industry die?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I think the entire Republican party would die.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

She didn't win, McCoy.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

KillerJunglist posted:

She didn't win, McCoy.

BUT EMAILS!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

KillerJunglist posted:

She didn't win, McCoy.
I was impressed at the ability of Republicans to forget Bush existed the moment he left office, but ignoring the existence of the incumbent president is a whole new level.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Holy poo poo that Branco admitting "yes the US leader is colluding with Russia, but I THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS LIKED".
I can't loving wrap my head around it. He's admitting there's poo poo going on there but he thinks so what??

The Affordable Care Act, best known for not providing anyone access to affordable health care.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Better malicious than ineffective.

Vote for the republicans because the democrats can't get the policies you want past republican obstructionism.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Was it Branco or Ramirez who did that 'Trump is exactly as bad as we said Obama was, so why don't you love him, Dems? Must be because you're too partisan'.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Ralepozozaxe posted:

This is one cartoon that could use some name labels because I cannot tell if any of these are supposed to be based on real people.

It's the democrat response to Trump’s congressional speech. The guy talking is a former governor of Kentucky.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009
It takes a mighty large heap of doublethink to reconcile "Bad thing Dems did is just like thing Our Guy is doing" with "Our Guy only does good things".

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Ralepozozaxe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWA-Y92KymQ

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Any excuse to post some Keaton Patti ARS jokes

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pauline Hanson said a few things, exactly what will be left as an exercise to the reader.

Christopher Downes:

Jon Kudelka:

David Pope:

Cathy Wilcox:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thank you Mike (and Verizon while we're at it) for killing off the Mic Drop forever.

Shibby0709
Oct 30, 2011

one fat looking fat guy

This but unironically.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Shibby0709 posted:

This but unironically.

Fits with the right wing idea that it's alright to be as heinous as you want as long as you avoid the magic words.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
There's vulgarity and then vulgarity about victimizing people and yeah I don't expect right wingers to know the difference.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Mar 7, 2017

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Drunkwing Duck at it again with STDH.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

yep those words you drew a fake woman saying sure are damning aren't they drunk duck

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

"Hmmm pop-u-lar...vote? Sorry I'm not familiar with any 'popular vote' whatever the hell that is"

- Mike "Disingenuous Propogandist" Lester

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Welcome to our world for the past 25 years, Carmen.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Arthur Crackpot posted:

yep those words you drew a fake woman saying sure are damning aren't they drunk duck

WHEN SHE HERSELF IS MADE OF CARBON??

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

If Donald Trump had said "grab them by the intimate area" instead, reactionary pundits would not understand what people would be complaining about.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
It's nice to see, at the very least, that Prickly City is starting to cite slightly more specific ills rather than just placeless dread. A step in the right direction, I guess?

It's okay if Trump makes our government suck because it ALREADY sucked, guys! Or at least, I thought so, when it was Democrats, so this is fine, anyway.

Absolutely agreed, Tinsley. Thank God endorsing sexual assault and smearing women with disgusting sexist comments about their looks isn't on the same level as swear words or this strawman you made up to -- I guess suggest that every single feminist is foul-mouthed -- would REALLY look silly!

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

That thing that I invented to justify my worldview was proven to be false. I have no clue what that could mean, it makes no sense!

Like, who the gently caress is he referring to as a Dem acting goofy outside of his strawmen caricatures?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Ted Cruz referred to Sessions's contacts with the Russians as a "nothing burger."

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Fulchrum posted:

That thing that I invented to justify my worldview was proven to be false. I have no clue what that could mean, it makes no sense!

Like, who the gently caress is he referring to as a Dem acting goofy outside of his strawmen caricatures?

We are seeing the lie that Republicans are the smart and responsible people (because they talk about making hard choices which screw over people) being slammed into them getting their perfect Donald Trump president which the base loves. The people that considered themselves pragmatic serious types are either having a personal crisis or in the case of Ramirez continuing to redefine reality where Trump is a totally different person.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Fulchrum posted:

Republicans own the narrative that they are the all wise fatherly types, patiently attempting to politely yet firmly steer the wild and unruly children (Democrats) towards maturity and away from their own selfish entitlements (equal rights and providing social/medical benefits to all people)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
She won the popular vote you utter loving hack.

• Locked thread