Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Also viewing fox and friends today the talking points are now literally "no puppet no puppet no you're the puppet"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

we were talking about this in gip but it doesn't seem likely and has a system that prevents trumpenings

but then again trumpenings

how quickly we forget

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

jBrereton posted:

How many Bushes, Clintons and Kennedies (also Obamas going forward) didn't get into an Ivy League school?

I was being facetious and agreeing with your "people being blind to it in their own" premise. Both the US and UK obviously have terrible social mobility due class and educational elitism plays a big part in that.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

jBrereton posted:

We don't know, do we?

And back in the day Assange was the guy hailed by people like the NYT, Guardian and so on for exposing Bad Intelligence Guys. To some extent wikileaks changed over the last year but to at least an equally great extent the political discourse and lining up of the media to back Hillary meant that the leaks that were not in her interest turned wikileaks from being plucky to being some kind of evil Russian thing.

Wikileaks is basically a propaganda arm of Russian intelligence now so yeah I'd say they've changed "to some extent" lol

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
Trump doesn't have a single original thought in his head and he just parrots out what he's hearing at the time? Why I never

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i still prefer his earlier work~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQs1Ynq0rlk

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
aint no leaks in that groove

set julian free again

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

not hiding it at all

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/839108868584124417

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

zegermans posted:

Rand Paul is piping hot about the replacement bill on Fox and Friends. I'm pretty sure this bill ain't gonna fly.

because it doesn't gently caress the poor over hard enough lol

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

lol phase 2 and 3

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what

is

collusion

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

oh poo poo he's gonna get rid of states to make california illegal

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

so much for the tolerant west coast

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/newday/status/839088737242005506

p. cool of cnn to capture the moment when chaffetz's flesh exterior sloughs away to reveal the pitiless metal endoskeleton beneath

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
phase 1) cede all regulatory authority to the states
phase 2) give states' authority to decide what insurance is sold to the insurance companies
phase 3) soylent green

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

so one of trump's top advisors is a producer or two at fox and friends

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zeal posted:

who did you fag for

the upperclassmen but most frequently for tarquin chumway

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is actually good because it will require federal regulation of health insurance, whether they realize it or not, creating an easier path to single payer

Serf
May 5, 2011

Crusader posted:

p. cool of cnn to capture the moment when chaffetz's flesh exterior sloughs away to reveal the pitiless metal endoskeleton beneath

hahahahahaha their plan is "get hosed" lmao

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Crusader posted:

oh yeah they totally cost the same thing

and it's worth it because obamacare is killing this country because:

...?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Crusader posted:

yeah, people do sure by a new $700 iphone every month yet still pay $6000 out of pocket per year on iphone repairs, good point jason

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
this shits gonna get shot out of the senate thought right?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/831879777715908610

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Trump gets his daily security briefing from fox and friends.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

"Sex abuse victims die in Pa house" is a pretty common headline

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive heard that some of these "poors" even have refrigerators. what gives?

Serf
May 5, 2011

how can u be poor if ur alive - republicans

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
as of now CNN, Fox News, NY Times and MSNBC have no mention of the wikileaks dump on their sites

Sputnik and RT of course do

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

ArmZ posted:

this is actually good because it will require federal regulation of health insurance, whether they realize it or not, creating an easier path to single payer

is this a copy paste or something

the only thing letting insurers cross borders does is immediately causing a delaware style race to the state most willing to slash regulations

corporations shopping around for low taxes sucks, but allowing insurers to base in See-No-Evil, Tennessee will actually kill people

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

🅰re 👉you👈 🅰 ✔real✔ 👺👹😈villain?😈👹👺 🏥Well🏥, uh, 🔧technically🔧❌nah❌ 😧Have 👉you👈 🕛ever🕛 🔫caught🔫 🅰 😇👨good guy,👨😇 👍like👍 🅰 ✔real✔ 💪superhero💪? ❌Nah❌ 🔔Dingalinga🔔 😤😬Have 👉you👈 🕛ever🕛 tried on 🅰 🎭disguise🎭? ❌Nah, nah❌ ☝Alright then! ℹ ✔can✔ 👀see👀 that ℹ will have to 🎓teach🎓 you how to 🅱 👹👺😈villains😈👺👹 🎷🎷🎷 🐴Hey!🐴 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 Now 👂listen👂 closely! Here's 🅰 little 🎓lesson🎓 in 😈trickery😈, 👉this👈 is 😛🍆going down🍌😋 in 📙history📘 If 👉you👈 want to 🅱 🅰 👹👺😈villain👺😈👹 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝, 👉you👈 have to 🚔chase🚔 a 💪superhero💪 on the run 🔕Just 🚸follow🚸 my moves, and 😺sneak😺 around, 🅱 ⚠careful⚠ ❌not❌ to make 🅰 🎵sound🎵🔕 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 C R U N C H 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 ❌❌❌SHH DONT TOUCH THAT❌❌❌ 🎷🎷🎷 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 🎷🎷🎷 Now 👀look👀 at 👉this👈 🌐net🌐 that ℹ just 🔎found🔎, ⏳when⏳ ℹ say ✔go✔, 🅱 ready to throw. ✔✔✔GO❗✔✔✔ 😤😠😬😡THROW IT ON 🙌HIM🙌 ❌❌❌NOT❌❌❌ 🙅ME🙅😡😬😠😤 😤Ugh, lets try something else😤 Now 👀watch👀 ➕and➕ 🎓learn🎓, here's the 💸deal💸, 🙌he'll🙌 slip and slide on 👉this👈 🍌banana peel🍌 😂Ha ha ha😂 😤😠😬😤😠😠❔WHAT❓ ARE 👉YOU👈 DOING⁉⁉⁉😤😤😤😬😬😬😡 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 biddly 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 🔥Hey!🔥 🎷🎷🎷🎷 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 ❗Hey hey❗

plz dont leak the vault 8 password early

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

slave to my cravings posted:

Trump gets his daily security briefing from fox and friends.

I wish this was a joke.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Mr. Funktastic posted:

Trump doesn't have a single original thought in his head and he just parrots out what he's hearing at the time? Why I never

im still loling at his press conference, when asked about which programs treated him fairly he perked up with answers like a dude who knows too much about age of consent in every state.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

breaking news

republican suggests people not buy iphones anymore, doesnt support american JOBS

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
What if I already chose meth instead of a new iphone tho?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

punchymcpunch posted:

breaking news

republican suggests people not buy iphones anymore, doesnt support american JOBS

JOBS was an American tho.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oliwan posted:

the swedish rapist does it again, what else does he have up his sleeves???

sweden has to be ashamed that julian assange was the native swede whose face graced their pre-euro banknotes, just ashamed

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
How many people could even afford a $700 iPhone if it were not paid for in monthly installments? If you were to take Chaffetz advice and stop buying phones, that $30 a month you save is going to cover 10% of your monthly premium (if you are a healthy 30 year old male). In two years you would have enough money for 2 months of health insurance.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

wikileaks is having some trouble getting their press conference started

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839099265314131968

*my google hangouts video is low res and dropping audio talking to grandma* I AM UNDER ATTACK! XOF HAS LAUNCHED A NANOMACHINE SWARM TO CRIPPLE OUR COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

What file?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

• Locked thread