Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Crusader posted:

https://twitter.com/newday/status/839088737242005506

p. cool of cnn to capture the moment when chaffetz's flesh exterior sloughs away to reveal the pitiless metal endoskeleton beneath

I wonder if Alex Jones will scream about how Chaffetz hates you

Cause fuckin' a he really does, he really hates people, that's a point you bring up if you think the reason people are having a hard time is cause they're poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TyrantWD posted:

How many people could even afford a $700 iPhone if it were not paid for in monthly installments? If you were to take Chaffetz advice and stop buying phones, that $30 a month you save is going to cover 10% of your monthly premium (if you are a healthy 30 year old male). In two years you would have enough money for 2 months of health insurance.
Rich Republicans have no idea how much anything costs.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ArmZ posted:

this is actually good because it will require federal regulation of health insurance, whether they realize it or not, creating an easier path to single payer

Rarely do I hear a more idiotic type of accelerationism.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

TyrantWD posted:

How many people could even afford a $700 iPhone if it were not paid for in monthly installments? If you were to take Chaffetz advice and stop buying phones, that $30 a month you save is going to cover 10% of your monthly premium (if you are a healthy 30 year old male). In two years you would have enough money for 2 months of health insurance.

Could it be possible that Republicans are out of touch with the average American??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

every day i confirm that i havent developed the supernatural power to wish someone to death

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

turn off the TV posted:

Could it be possible that Republicans are out of touch with the average American??

But they talk to people a-hyuk

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol if you live in the real world with objects and humans

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Inadequate Areolas posted:

JOBS was an American tho.

jobs was radicalized child of syrian immigrant

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Crusader posted:

p. cool of cnn to capture the moment when chaffetz's flesh exterior sloughs away to reveal the pitiless metal endoskeleton beneath

If you could trade in your iPhone for decent healthcare coverage, flip phones would be some next-level poo poo.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Crusader posted:

well I didn't expect GOP WANTS YOU TO GO BACK TO FLIP PHONES to be a potential line of attack but here we are

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
gently caress all these loving fuckheads, gently caress!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Venuz Patrol posted:

is this a copy paste or something

the only thing letting insurers cross borders does is immediately causing a delaware style race to the state most willing to slash regulations

corporations shopping around for low taxes sucks, but allowing insurers to base in See-No-Evil, Tennessee will actually kill people

that is true in the short term, but in the long-term it will be good. accelerationism bitch.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

mlmp08 posted:

If you could trade in your iPhone for decent healthcare coverage, flip phones would be some next-level poo poo.

id trade my phone for healthcare except you know my phone cost about uhh, lets see, 2 months of healthcare if i don't see a doctor lol

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
My favourite page so far: https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588652.html

quote:

User #77011's awesome tool names page

Just a list of tool names I would very much like to use at some point because they are awesome. These are mostly oblique references to things I like, tvtropes names that amuse me and situations or phrases at work encoded in toolname-esque obscurity.

Mendicant Engineer – reserved for the next tool delivered during a gov't shutdown.
Starving Weasel – reference to the Weird Al song Albuquerque; "Hey, you've got weasels on your face"
Face Hugger – Aliens
Eldritch Abomination – tvtropes
Xanatos Gambit – tvtropes
Deadpan Snarker – tvtropes
Combat Pragmatist – tvtropes
Awesome McToolname – tvtropes
Chekhovs Gun – tvtropes
Humongous Mecha – tvtropes
Literal Genie – tvtropes
Monster Clown – tvtropes
Confused Undertaking
Discharge Tempest
Agonizing Neuralgia
Chronic Arthralgia

So if I'm understanding it correctly this dump is just all technical stuff, rather than operational, so more an issue of whether or not the CIA is overstepping it's bounds (or more likely how far) rather than what they've actually been getting up to with it?

I'm also wondering how many PYF posters work for the CIA now.

Serf
May 5, 2011

the gop healthcare plan: just don't get sick, dummies. dodge the germs u noobs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

Rarely do I hear a more idiotic type of accelerationism.

accelerationism bitch.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

The GOP doesn't want you to spend money on the economy! It's shocking how the GOP refuses to support business and the economy!

Is what the Democrats would say if they had a spine.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

My iphone costs me $15 a month for 2 years, I think maybe I could insure one of my feet for that much. Maybe?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Serf posted:

GOP Healthcare plan: the floor is lava.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Crusader posted:

New iPhone? poo poo, it's back to pay the mortgage or pay my health care bills :suicide:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Serf posted:

healthcare too expensive? don't worry, we've got all these great non-fda reviewed supplements that are just terrific for you to try, also here are some books on health written by chiropractors that say your doctor was probably full of poo poo anyways

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:lol: this is so sad

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Not a Children posted:

My iphone costs me $15 a month for 2 years, I think maybe I could insure one of my feet for that much. Maybe?

Maybe Chaffetz has a crippling premium currency addiction to some "free to play" app.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Gravy Jones posted:

My favourite page so far: https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588652.html

So if I'm understanding it correctly this dump is just all technical stuff, rather than operational, so more an issue of whether or not the CIA is overstepping it's bounds (or more likely how far) rather than what they've actually been getting up to with it?

I'm also wondering how many PYF posters work for the CIA now.

Just saw that too

in image form:

also this:

Turns out the CIA are unbearable nerds, who knew

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/839097965050544128

lol

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Some poors even have loving fridges of all things. Just eat rotten food and then pay for your healthcare dummies

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

lol if you live in the real world with objects and humans

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839116941956640768

holy poo poo.wav

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gravy Jones posted:

quote:

Discharge Tempest

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this made my morning

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
It's me I am "FAKE NEWS"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

well im convinced

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

FactsAreUseless posted:

Rich Republicans have no idea how much anything costs.

"It's one banana, Michael, how much could it cost? 10 dollars?"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Way to remind people who might have lost interest that there are still allegations of infighting inside the administration.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

19% before 8am wtf

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Maybe if you proles didn't spend your money on clothing, food and shelter you could afford your goddamn drat healthcare? Ever thought of that?

:patriot:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

:kiss:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

texaholic posted:

It's me I am "FAKE NEWS"

hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Turns out the CIA are unbearable nerds, who knew

One user wants to call his project SWARM and is currently working on a "backronym" for it

• Locked thread