Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

he needs a hobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Trump: [extremely Han Solo voice] Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal.
GOP: What happened?
Trump: [getting nervous] Uh, we had a slight leak malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

letting poor white people on twitter was the worst thing that could ever happen

@MAcatholicmom doesnt know a loving thing about anything, what a surprise

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

No, Donald--you're supposed to have Spicer Baghdad Bob for you. Don't do it yourself.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that tweet is written like a loving second grader, its truly amazing

TRUMP (46): GETTING ALONG GREAT, GETTING MAJOR THINGS DONE!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gravy Jones posted:

One user wants to call his project SWARM and is currently working on a "backronym" for it

super wicked awesome robot machine

recruit me cia

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1765UzjAQxI

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

LOL, never mind that footage shot through the window of the oval office of everyone screaming at each other everyone has seen.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

maybe the numbers station broadcast told him to tweet three times a day or else

Serf
May 5, 2011

Von Sloneker posted:

he needs a hobby

ideally one that doesn't involve actually trying to run the country

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

LOL, never mind that footage shot through the window of the oval office of everyone screaming at each other everyone has seen.

wait where was this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im still kind of baffled at how insanely bad the health care bill is

its like they built a perfect amalgamation of every dogshit republican's "well why dont they just..." morning news stupidity and then corrupted it with a beam of pure trump so not a single human being anywhere along the process can call it acceptable

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

triple sulk posted:

wait where was this

http://www.mediaite.com/online/there-were-a-lot-of-expletives-video-shows-steve-bannon-in-heated-oval-office-conversation/

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Meh, weak

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-a7615381.html

:getin:

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Squizzle posted:

super wicked awesome robot machine

recruit me cia

done, you are now Deputy Director of Cool Names and Anime (the departments were merged last year due to budget cuts)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

im still kind of baffled at how insanely bad the health care bill is

its like they built a perfect amalgamation of every dogshit republican's "well why dont they just..." morning news stupidity and then corrupted it with a beam of pure trump so not a single human being anywhere along the process can call it acceptable

the aca has issues but a lot of them could be rectified with "regulate limits on cost of coverage/cut back military funding and tax rich people way more to lower costs for americans" but that's too straightforward

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

jesus christ

Serf
May 5, 2011

its funny to me because the people who spent years screaming bloody murder about "censorship" are now faced with an administration that actively seeks to erode the first amendment and they love it lol

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
I am still amazed that 10% of the new bill covers kicking lotto winners off of medicare.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Lol can you repost this? I missed it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

the aca has issues but a lot of them could be rectified with "regulate limits on cost of coverage/cut back military funding and tax rich people way more to lower costs for americans" but that's too straightforward

eh i think the whole current health care - health insurance concept is fundamentally broken since there is no way to insure a person from cradle to grave and make a healthy profit off it without an insane cost. most forms of insurance rely on a significant number of policy owners to never need any real amount of coverage but ~death is certain~

the only real way the current system can continue is if somehow health care costs need to drop so much that people can afford to pay out of pocket again (where health insurance becomes a luxury instead of the only way to afford it)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

eh i think the whole current health care - health insurance concept is fundamentally broken since there is no way to insure a person from cradle to grave and make a healthy profit off it without an insane cost. most forms of insurance rely on a significant number of policy owners to never need any real amount of coverage but ~death is certain~

the only real way the current system can continue is if somehow health care costs need to drop so much that people can afford to pay out of pocket again (where health insurance becomes a luxury instead of the only way to afford it)

health care should not be a loving business

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

This is a little weak but reminds me of a funny CNN blurb I saw on Sunday, stating that Trump is less upset about Sessions potentially getting caught for perjury involving a foreign agent, and more upset that it's stealing the thunder from his joint address. Because
1. Of course that's what he cares about most.
2. lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

health care is insane because providers and insurers are in a constant arms race to overcharge and undercover, respectively

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://mobile.twitter.com/20committee/status/838991001846956032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

get ready, peeps

Serf
May 5, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

republicans and democrats: how dare u

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im listening to the new lorde song and its p good

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

redneck nazgul posted:

ya

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the cia reaction to wikileaks is to leak info on trump colluding with russians against us citizens lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Thanks Satan you are the best!

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

redneck nazgul posted:

Making money on the misery of others is the American Dream baby.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

this is probably the singular moment in this admin where either he sinks like the titanic or we take head right to fascism, do not collect 200 dollars

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

So is this like poisoning people or like releasing embarrassing stuff about reporters like Katy Tur's Trump fetish?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

fits my needs posted:

So is this like poisoning people or like releasing embarrassing stuff about reporters like Katy Tur's Trump fetish?

i totally forgot about the poisoning stuff lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

anime was right posted:

this is probably the singular moment in this admin where either he sinks like the titanic or we take head right to fascism, do not collect 200 dollars

if journalists had any spine (lol), they would just go nuclear

instead they'll just let this happen

• Locked thread