Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Mmmm-mmrreeaady...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

redneck nazgul posted:

health care should not be a loving business

If only you had a president who has been a regular and vocal supporter of socialized health care for everyone who couldn't afford private care/insurance (even if it cost him votes).... and wasn't full of poo poo.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

trump won

https://twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/839118100582789122

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trump tweet?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ArmZ posted:

this made my morning

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

if journalists had any spine (lol), they would just go nuclear

instead they'll just let this happen

Yeah, I don't think anyone nowadays is going to care too much about journalist death, when the entire executive branch colluding with the Russians doesn't matter lol.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

if you impersonate trump you become trump. this is the source of trump's power and his wealth.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

its funny to me because the people who spent years screaming bloody murder about "censorship" are now faced with an administration that actively seeks to erode the first amendment and they love it lol

The media is bad though?

You really going to side with Wolf Blitzer?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

fits my needs posted:

Yeah, I don't think anyone nowadays is going to care too much about journalist death, when the entire executive branch colluding with the Russians doesn't matter lol.

are the journalists white

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

DrPlump posted:

The media is bad though?

:getout:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
e: nvm

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
back on the topic of north korea from last night, why does anyone pay them any attention

we know that they know doing anything more than words gets them blown off the map

so why is their sabre rattling every couple of years even a nothingburger story

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Sandweed posted:

Making money on the misery of others is the American Dream baby.

I work in health insurance and make good money off the misery of others. It owns.

There's a ceiling on how much insurance companies can take above and beyond paid claims and expenses. I suspect that'll go away soon.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

All tromp needs to do is talk like an adult while he demands the entire white house press corp be sent to the blood sacrificial chamber and they will all tweet that "he finally sounds like a president I can believe in" before banon rips their hearts out and eats them with ketchup on.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sad!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

wow, i bet the alt-right hates getting lumped in with the elderly, poor, and sick, but i didn't know they were so dependent on obamacare

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

um doesnt the age thing help the elderly more than it does the young

i mean they should keep saying that tho so elderly ppl get mad and vote tho.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

So tired of winning...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

aware of dog posted:

"It's one banana, Michael, how much could it cost? 10 dollars?"
Exactly what I was picturing.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i am astonished by this doctrine

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah well at least we struck a blow against globalism

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

we found him the worst comedian

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/838925481760161792

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Spoondick posted:

wow, i bet the alt-right hates getting lumped in with the elderly, poor, and sick, but i didn't know they were so dependent on obamacare

Young men are suffering from debilitating diseases usually only seen in the elderly at shocking rates.

Serf
May 5, 2011

DrPlump posted:

The media is bad though?

the lesser of two evils

fits my needs posted:

i reckon there won't even be any journalist death. they're just gonna get blown up with scandals and reveals of all their personal poo poo that ruins their careers

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Sandweed posted:

All tromp needs to do is talk like an adult while he demands the entire white house press corp be sent to the blood sacrificial chamber and they will all tweet that "he finally sounds like a president I can believe in" before banon rips their hearts out and eats them with ketchup on.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Spoondick posted:

the cia reaction to wikileaks is to leak info on trump colluding with russians against us citizens lol

Let's see, provoking the IC is working out badly for our guy, why not provoke them further?

As for the dump - by now, every person in the western world probably expects that the CIA has the capacity to spy on them at will. Conservatives don't care because of national security and liberals won't care because they share a common foe with the IC.

If Assange wanted to discredit the CIA, he needed to show that their apparatus is all smoke and mirrors, and they have the capacity to do jack poo poo.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Winners: Wealthy People, the Deceased or soon to be Deceased.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

ayyy lmao

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It doesn't look like anything to me.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Truga posted:

ayyy lmao

diamond joe is too good for us :o:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol they wont tell you how much health care will cost until its voted into law

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TyrantWD posted:

Let's see, provoking the IC is working out badly for our guy, why not provoke them further?

As for the dump - by now, every person in the western world probably expects that the CIA has the capacity to spy on them at will. Conservatives don't care because of national security and liberals won't care because they share a common foe with the IC.

If Assange wanted to discredit the CIA, he needed to show that their apparatus is all smoke and mirrors, and they have the capacity to do jack poo poo.

yeah you can accuse the cia of a lot of awful poo poo and be correct but "being ineffective" is not one of them

Literally A Dabus
Feb 24, 2017

U🚫🔩↔👸:spain:➖S

Mariana Horchata posted:

🅰re 👉you👈 🅰 ✔real✔ 👺👹😈villain?😈👹👺 🏥Well🏥, uh, 🔧technically🔧❌nah❌ 😧Have 👉you👈 🕛ever🕛 🔫caught🔫 🅰 😇👨good guy,👨😇 👍like👍 🅰 ✔real✔ 💪superhero💪? ❌Nah❌ 🔔Dingalinga🔔 😤😬Have 👉you👈 🕛ever🕛 tried on 🅰 🎭disguise🎭? ❌Nah, nah❌ ☝Alright then! ℹ ✔can✔ 👀see👀 that ℹ will have to 🎓teach🎓 you how to 🅱 👹👺😈villains😈👺👹 🎷🎷🎷 🐴Hey!🐴 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 Now 👂listen👂 closely! Here's 🅰 little 🎓lesson🎓 in 😈trickery😈, 👉this👈 is 😛🍆going down🍌😋 in 📙history📘 If 👉you👈 want to 🅱 🅰 👹👺😈villain👺😈👹 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝, 👉you👈 have to 🚔chase🚔 a 💪superhero💪 on the run 🔕Just 🚸follow🚸 my moves, and 😺sneak😺 around, 🅱 ⚠careful⚠ ❌not❌ to make 🅰 🎵sound🎵🔕 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 C R U N C H 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 ❌❌❌SHH DONT TOUCH THAT❌❌❌ 🎷🎷🎷 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 🎷🎷🎷 Now 👀look👀 at 👉this👈 🌐net🌐 that ℹ just 🔎found🔎, ⏳when⏳ ℹ say ✔go✔, 🅱 ready to throw. ✔✔✔GO❗✔✔✔ 😤😠😬😡THROW IT ON 🙌HIM🙌 ❌❌❌NOT❌❌❌ 🙅ME🙅😡😬😠😤 😤Ugh, lets try something else😤 Now 👀watch👀 ➕and➕ 🎓learn🎓, here's the 💸deal💸, 🙌he'll🙌 slip and slide on 👉this👈 🍌banana peel🍌 😂Ha ha ha😂 😤😠😬😤😠😠❔WHAT❓ ARE 👉YOU👈 DOING⁉⁉⁉😤😤😤😬😬😬😡 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 biddly 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 🔥Hey!🔥 🎷🎷🎷🎷 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 ❗Hey hey❗

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Addamere posted:

back on the topic of north korea from last night, why does anyone pay them any attention

we know that they know doing anything more than words gets them blown off the map

so why is their sabre rattling every couple of years even a nothingburger story

Part of it is SK and Japan caring a lot about a potential attack and us being dragged in through defense agreements if it ever does happen. Coverage generally lasts only a few days since nothing ever ends up happening, but everyone wants to be on top of it if it does ever happen.

SK is still especially sore even after so many decades and continue to be at least somewhat on edge. The potential of war would also create a humanitarian crisis that pretty much everyone in the region including the US would have to deal with except if the NK Gov't decides on mass suicides which is it's own other crisis.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Russia gave Joe's son cancer so he wouldn't run.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the cia are perhaps too good at their jobs if anything

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

DrPlump posted:

The media is bad though?

I don't think they're talking about Wolf Blitzer. I mean he's a hard hitting journalist and all, but somehow I doubt he's seen as a threat to anyone.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Yinlock posted:

the cia are perhaps too good at their jobs if anything

They are pretty suck at propping up dictators. A couple of decades is all they last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Imagine trump agreeing with MSNBC?

• Locked thread