Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some of you are good writers, at least in yr posts, so try offering yr quality shitpostin skills to the revoguelutionary vanguard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/839168935333363712

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/839170186255159296

they are literally pissed that Franken made him answer a question he didn't ask

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Franken/Cena 2020

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Bloody Mary, extra spicy.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Btw the reason the House is so full of batshit Republicans is the gerrymandering. It makes it so the primary contest is all that matters and the candidates don't need any appeal outside their base.

Which is why the only way forward is to have progressives infiltrate the GOP.

That and/or fracture both parties: Good-D, Mediocre-D, Mediocre-R, Evil-R...

The two-party system was probably originally meant to lead to compromise, but it just devolved into hyperpartisan bullshit both ways.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

"consumer driven healthcare" is a phrase that should instantly disqualify someone from having a valid opinion on healthcare. jfc.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

silentsnack posted:

Which is why the only way forward is to have progressives infiltrate the GOP.

That and/or fracture both parties: Good-D, Mediocre-D, Mediocre-R, Evil-R...

The two-party system was probably originally meant to lead to compromise, but it just devolved into hyperpartisan bullshit both ways.

the term is easy d

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Fiction posted:

did mark levin say that lol

No, Alex Jones!

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

some of you are good writers, at least in yr posts, so try offering yr quality shitpostin skills to the revoguelutionary vanguard

i at least am far too old

my shitposting is too spoiled and rank for them

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

mlmp08 posted:

Bloody Mary, extra spicy.

Yeah this is p good but with extra horseradish and olives

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Also, thanks to Mark Levin, the right-wing media are running with: "Since Clapper said there were no FISA on Trump that means the Russian connection is nothing but a baseless Witch Hunt!"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Montasque posted:

No, Alex Jones!

goblins!!!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

UberJew posted:

i at least am far too old

yeah im not sure Teen Vogue is tripping over themselves to hire a 30 year old who says "gently caress" like STOP in a telegram

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
So when do they roll out the tax plan? That should take some attention away from the negative reaction Trumpocare, which took attention away from Muslim Ban 2.0, which took attention away from Obamagate, which took attention away from Sessions, which took etc etc

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/839173552708280320

get the pitchforks lads

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

goblins!!!!

Of all the crazy poo poo Alex Jones says the idea that parts of the intel community will try to "Arab Spring" Trump seems the most plausible.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Gravy Jones posted:

So when do they roll out the tax plan? That should take some attention away from the negative reaction Trumpocare, which took attention away from Muslim Ban 2.0, which took attention away from Obamagate, which took attention away from Sessions, which took etc etc

governance like an adventure game fetch-quest chain

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

editors and i arguing about how many s's are in pissssssssssssss

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Business Gorillas posted:

The best brunch drink is jameson, baileys, and coffee

Namaste 🙏

adding whiskey to coffee ruins both the whiskey and the coffee.

50% coffee, 25% irish creme(carolinas is cheaper than bailieys and just as good) and 25% grind espresso liquor is the objectively best combo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Montasque posted:

Of all the crazy poo poo Alex Jones says the idea that parts of the intel community will try to "Arab Spring" Trump seems the most plausible.

Alex Jones is a hero for standing up to the horrors of baby flavored pepsi

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/839128498170122241

The look of pure panic on the SS guy in the middle of this clip is great.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Gravy Jones posted:

Lol if you there's any sort of plan or strategy with this

Like you must be literally made out of milk at this point

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

https://twitter.com/darth/status/839173800637804544

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
These leaks that show our president is a lovely manbaby who isn't up to the job and has a very :chloe: relationship with anything Russian are awful. We need to address these leaks.

This question that caught Jeff Sessions in a bold faced lie while under oath was very bad. How dare you ask that question...uhhh or I guess jedi mind trick Mr. Sessions into answering a question you MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mister, ah, randroid, im not sure the tone of your latest article, "The President is a Savage Orange Beast Who Ought to Be Driven into the Wilderness with Fire and Sword," is really.... in step, lets say, with Teen Vogue

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

empty whippet box posted:

Republicans run on a platform of hurting their constituents as much as they possibly can to give themselves more money. They're not even subtle about it. Republicans still cheer Phil Bryant here in MS as if he is a benevolent god of politics.

So, yes, and that's by design, and their base will eat it up for some reason.

quote:

In 2015, Phil Bryant refused to support legislation to change the Flag of the State of Mississippi to remove the Confederate battle saltire, even though some members of his party, like Mississippi's Speaker of the House Philip Gunn, publicly said the flag needed to change so that it could represent all Mississippians. Phil Bryant refused to accept this position, and in February 2016, he issued a proclamation declaring April, Confederate Heritage Month

wowee

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
So they have had 8 loving years and they come up with a turd that already has their party revolting. This is amazing.

Trump has already claimed credit for the bill to time for Democrats to tie is around his neck now that his own party says it is absolute trash.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

M_Gargantua posted:

adding whiskey to coffee ruins both the whiskey and the coffee.

50% coffee, 25% irish creme(carolinas is cheaper than bailieys and just as good) and 25% grind espresso liquor is the objectively best combo

Wait do people actually make brunch drinks at home or do you give this recipe to your server on a balled up piece of paper with bbq sauce stains on it

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Elder Postsman posted:

"consumer driven healthcare" is a phrase that should instantly disqualify someone from having a valid opinion on healthcare. jfc.

Hello, person on Medicaid who is poor by definition. Have this special piggy bank to put money in to save for your healthcare. But be careful, everything in there you haven't spent on healthcare disappears into the pockets of some corporation every Dec 31st!

Serf
May 5, 2011

the month of traitors

lol

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Franken/Cena 2020

cant wait to see frankencena fight the undertaker

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

franken would absolutely win if he ran and he should

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Business Gorillas posted:

Wait do people actually make brunch drinks at home or do you give this recipe to your server on a balled up piece of paper with bbq sauce stains on it

where are you eating and getting drunk that your server can't remember a simple recepie?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

mister, ah, randroid, im not sure the tone of your latest article, "The President is a Savage Orange Beast Who Ought to Be Driven into the Wilderness with Fire and Sword," is really.... in step, lets say, with Teen Vogue

could you maybe at least try to push the new Viva Glam by MAC in between at least?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

triple sulk posted:

B...but it was her turn!!!

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

triple sulk posted:

100% agree. What other dems are even possible rn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ericlewis0/status/839167867169955845

• Locked thread