Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

triple sulk posted:

franken would absolutely win if he ran and he should

i miss tracers pacers

edward d balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

loving LOL he didn't even pony up for the 128GB model

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

octobernight posted:

The HUD is getting their budget cut by a lot, so as a result one of the largest areas in NYC (serves 400K people) does not know how it will house their poor folks. GOP plan working as intended. Also, Red states that rejected the expansion of Medicare funds will probably get that money back, as they are working on allowing them to take any rejected money now that the President is not a black man.

lol fred trump only got rich bc of HUD subsidies, donnie returning the favor

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

chaffetz is one of the biggest cunts in a party full of cunts

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I lust for death blossom

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

feetnotes posted:

100% agree. What other dems are even possible rn?

Kander and Buttigieg are bright prospects but they need more "experience" (networking) unfortunately

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/darth/status/839176231408959488

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
oh poo poo spicys on today??

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Montasque posted:

The look of pure panic on the SS guy in the middle of this clip is great.

I'd be :tinfoil: as gently caress if I was a Secret Service dude for Trump, except for the fact that I don't think anyone powerful who wishes our country harm would ever believe having him out of the picture would advance that agenda any better/faster than letting him molest the federal gov't. I'd be scared as hell he's gonna hurt himself or put himself in range of a crazed American but I probably wouldn't be worrying about any coordinated effort on him.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hey gotta suck up to voters somehow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'd be :tinfoil: as gently caress if I was a Secret Service dude for Trump, except for the fact that I don't think anyone powerful who wishes our country harm would ever believe having him out of the picture would advance that agenda any better/faster than letting him molest the federal gov't. I'd be scared as hell he's gonna hurt himself or put himself in range of a crazed American but I probably wouldn't be worrying about any coordinated effort on him.

keep him away from the stairs, and babyproof the white house, and file down sharp corners :ohdear:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Has no one photoshopped KAC riding a dick in that position yet?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Three Olives posted:

solid posting bro

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Intel&Sebastian posted:

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO SAVE THE PRESIDENT FROM HE OWN GOD drat SELF

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Three Olives posted:

:getout:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Meh.

Now if they did an all-red one, that'd be something to get excited about.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Three Olives posted:

:yikes:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

anime was right posted:

i miss tracers pacers

edward d balls

its m for michael

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Anyone posted Chaffetz.jpg yet?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

Meh.

they had one with like five different kinds of red i got one time

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

Meh.

you're right, fake cherry flavor is the best fake flavor

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Drunkboxer posted:

you're right, fake cherry flavor is the best fake flavor

I get a surprising amount of poo poo for liking cherry Starbursts. The way I see it, the people who like the goddamn lemon ones are as weird if not weirder.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Shugojin posted:

Donald Trump is like a vulgar rear end in a top hat version of Mr. Magoo.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hey does that count as misappropriation and can he be Aaron Shock'd?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hahaha is anybody esle getting add for nootropics itt? gorilla your fukken mind

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

magiccarpet posted:

solid posting bro

I'm not requesting because gross but I'm just surprised it hasn't shown up in my twitter feed by now.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Also the Dems knee capping Chaffetz is a good play. Dude is gearing up to investigate the Obama admin for tapping Trump's phones(which never happened apparently)

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Shugojin posted:

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
has trump been fired yet

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Montasque posted:

Also the Dems knee capping Chaffetz is a good play. Dude is gearing up to investigate the Obama admin for tapping Trump's phones(which never happened apparently)

well ben ghazi emails are suspicious and thetrump wiretap musta happened cuz how else would hillary have beat-- she lost? what the gently caress is he complaining about then?!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Three Olives posted:

I'm not requesting because gross but I'm just surprised it hasn't shown up in my twitter feed by now.

no you're just a loving idiot

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

CAROL posted:

has trump been fired yet

only his heart can do that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is the trump met with kirslack story going anywhere

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I just tuned into Rush to see whats doing... He's talking about the reasons why we dont have supersonic air travel in 2017. This is like 10 minutes of supersonic chat.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

truavatar posted:

Few pages back, but what's the logic behind this? I'm not understanding where these deadlines come from.

Here's the math. You need a majority in the House and a filibuster proof majority in the Senate to destroy the ACA (60 seats).

You can sidestep this with reconciliation, a law passed in 1974 based on a Cali law meant to allow the modification of legislation between the House and Senate with a lower threshold, the aim to correct small differences in their passed legislation without affecting legislation. As you can probably guess, lol, this has been abused and is responsible for Bush tax cuts and the ACA in the first place (the good parts anyway).

To do reconciliation, the law specifically states that a new Congress needs to pass their two pieces of respective legislation by April 15th. That's a majority in the House, and 50+ in the Senate. Also after that, Congress goes for recess, you run into the typical slowdown associated with summer, etc, etc.

So you would have to wait until the following year, a mid-term year. And if this poo poo didn't get passed in 2017, haha yeah right it's passing in 2018. Then you have the fall, with the entire House and 1/3 of the Senate being up for election....

Does that help?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

funny thing, pence is in my prayers as well

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Montasque posted:

Wouldn't investigating obama for wiretapping trump immediately run into investigating the casus bella of any hypothetical wiretap?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I pray for death every night.

Also every day.

And sometimes during lunch.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Montasque posted:

As someone pointed out why would Trump commit a major federal crime right before he is leaving office to embarrass a guy he was sure was going to lose the election and not release anything from it?

The whole tapping thing makes absolutely no sense, there was zero incentive for Obama to do it unless he went through proper channels and there was enough evidence to convince a court that Trump was engaged in criminal activity. If he wanted to sink Trump by committing a crime he would have just leaked Trump's tax returns.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Montasque posted:

where are you seeing this?

• Locked thread