Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Alter Ego posted:

I get a surprising amount of poo poo for liking cherry Starbursts. The way I see it, the people who like the goddamn lemon ones are as weird if not weirder.

Fake lemon is way better than fake cherry, you heathen

Ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i thought we already caught the democrat that was doing this :ohdear:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

Parity warning posted:

gently caress it let's just let republicans murder their own voters en masse. For the Greater Good

Aren't their voters actually suburbans who fetishize rural culture?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Mariana Horchata posted:

🅰re 👉you👈 🅰 ✔real✔ 👺👹😈villain?😈👹👺 🏥Well🏥, uh, 🔧technically🔧❌nah❌ 😧Have 👉you👈 🕛ever🕛 🔫caught🔫 🅰 😇👨good guy,👨😇 👍like👍 🅰 ✔real✔ 💪superhero💪? ❌Nah❌ 🔔Dingalinga🔔 😤😬Have 👉you👈 🕛ever🕛 tried on 🅰 🎭disguise🎭? ❌Nah, nah❌ ☝Alright then! ℹ ✔can✔ 👀see👀 that ℹ will have to 🎓teach🎓 you how to 🅱 👹👺😈villains😈👺👹 🎷🎷🎷 🐴Hey!🐴 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 Now 👂listen👂 closely! Here's 🅰 little 🎓lesson🎓 in 😈trickery😈, 👉this👈 is 😛🍆going down🍌😋 in 📙history📘 If 👉you👈 want to 🅱 🅰 👹👺😈villain👺😈👹 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝, 👉you👈 have to 🚔chase🚔 a 💪superhero💪 on the run 🔕Just 🚸follow🚸 my moves, and 😺sneak😺 around, 🅱 ⚠careful⚠ ❌not❌ to make 🅰 🎵sound🎵🔕 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 C R U N C H 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 ❌❌❌SHH DONT TOUCH THAT❌❌❌ 🎷🎷🎷 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 🎷🎷🎷 Now 👀look👀 at 👉this👈 🌐net🌐 that ℹ just 🔎found🔎, ⏳when⏳ ℹ say ✔go✔, 🅱 ready to throw. ✔✔✔GO❗✔✔✔ 😤😠😬😡THROW IT ON 🙌HIM🙌 ❌❌❌NOT❌❌❌ 🙅ME🙅😡😬😠😤 😤Ugh, lets try something else😤 Now 👀watch👀 ➕and➕ 🎓learn🎓, here's the 💸deal💸, 🙌he'll🙌 slip and slide on 👉this👈 🍌banana peel🍌 😂Ha ha ha😂 😤😠😬😤😠😠❔WHAT❓ ARE 👉YOU👈 DOING⁉⁉⁉😤😤😤😬😬😬😡 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 biddly 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 🔥Hey!🔥 🎷🎷🎷🎷 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 ❗Hey hey❗

woops, forgot to empty quote this

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Hodgepodge posted:

Aren't their voters actually suburbans who fetishize rural culture?

burbs and rurals basically

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

i thought we already caught the democrat that was doing this :ohdear:

well yeah, but more democrats stood up to call in threats in his place

sort of like how we still have crime despite increasing prison sentences and instituting the death penalty: people just become criminals when you get rid of other criminals

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
haha they put a copy of the ACA and a copy of Trumpocare on the end table so people could see the difference in size.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

That DICK! posted:

Republican Health Care Plan #2

Plan B seems so liberating

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/839182538035752961

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
i can't believe the right had 7 years and this plan was their magnum opus

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

well yeah, but more democrats stood up to call in threats in his place

sort of like how we still have crime despite increasing prison sentences and instituting the death penalty: people just become criminals when you get rid of other criminals

yeah this is basic criminal thermodynamics

crime cannot be created or destroyed

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

what in the gently caress

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

Like that isn't already happening. Town halls are being cancelled, protests aren't happening in nearly the same size anymore, there doesn't seem to be anywhere near the reaction to the new ban EO. They were angry about trump so long as it was selfie-worthy and a moment to share. Now? "Ehh politics" seems to be the answer. The fire's gone because the results are still 20 months of work away.

I drove 150 miles one way to attend a one day conference on organizing the momentum into a movement this past weekend. We marched and demonstrated, now it's time to do something about it. We're networking and attending workshops now. Just because you don't see it on TV like you did in January doesn't mean people are losing interest.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

If the GOP are seriously able to sell poor people on "remove medicaid expansion, but block grants and magical innovation will make up the difference" then maybe Americans deserve their fate.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

kopasetic posted:

Today's Wikileaks dump disclosed that the CIA has the capability to launch cyber attacks with Russian malware they have acquired and, in doing so, effectively framing Russia for the intrusion.

What're the odds that conservative media (and therefore the administration) latch on to this as evidence that Russia's interference and hacking of the DNC was actually the CIA?

Is Wikileaks releasing this information now as a distraction for Trump's flailing or to considerably muddy the waters about Russia's alleged cyber activities? Or both.

The CIA hacked the election to throw it for Trump but are now leaking poo poo to harm Trump, in sorry but that's too crazy even for me.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

euphronius posted:

No it doesn't

Lol

Wikileaks says the CIA can turn your smart phone into a listening device. But sure dude, whatever.

Agrajag posted:

im do not trust anything that comes from wikileaks

that outfit is literally an arm of Putin's propaganda machine

Your intel communities ARE using your electronic devices to spy on you. Everything you do is being collected and sorted. Just hope you don't end up in the bad pile forums poster Agrajag.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

Schnorkles posted:

burbs and rurals basically

i mean, it really doesn't matter how many people are alive in those districts as long as they vote R

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zegermans posted:

If the GOP are seriously able to sell poor people on "remove medicaid expansion, but block grants and magical innovation will make up the difference" then maybe Americans deserve their fate.

well so far they arent having much luck

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

MacheteZombie posted:

haha they put a copy of the ACA and a copy of Trumpocare on the end table so people could see the difference in size.

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/839182180106502145

pro props

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Agrajag posted:

I don't trust their motivations, but NY Times says that it seems legit.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
WH is gonna double down on passing the bill.

This is amazing. :unsmigghh:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Schnorkles posted:

WH is gonna double down on passing the bill.

This is amazing. :unsmigghh:

:getin:

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

THE SPICE FLOWS.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
ugh, it's Price

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

The CIA hacked the election to throw it for Trump but are now leaking poo poo to harm Trump, in sorry but that's too crazy even for me.

Not saying the CIA actually did it. Just that the fact that the CIA could have done it and framed Russia could be used to attack the validity of statements from the IC regarding proof of Russian interference.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i wonder if you get to read them this time

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I loving hate how "THE BILL BIG" is a talking point. Complex poo poo doesn't have simple solutions, shitbrain

Also the reason the replacement bill is so small is because it consists almost entirely of picking random sections of the ACA to repeal.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Three Olives posted:

I'm not requesting because gross but I'm just surprised it hasn't shown up in my twitter feed by now.

Go back to your condo Olives

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Montasque posted:

Wikileaks says the CIA can turn your smart phone into a listening device. But sure dude, whatever.

Your intel communities ARE using your electronic devices to spy on you. Everything you do is being collected and sorted. Just hope you don't end up in the bad pile forums poster Agrajag.

Except it's illegal for the CIA to spy on US citizens so this is mostly foreign communications.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

spicey's on and he's got a stack of paper as a prop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBMtLmwQe94

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That just shows they aren't repealing and replacing but adopting and mangling

Idiots

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I hope Tom Price dies on the lectern right now.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
go away already Price

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Agrajag posted:

Wall Street Journal has confirmed the authenticity of the leaks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/839176849683001344

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

kopasetic posted:

Not saying the CIA actually did it. Just that the fact that the CIA could have done it and framed Russia could be used to attack the validity of statements from the IC regarding proof of Russian interference.

Yeah but the theory has to hold up to make the attack. If the original theory is just garbage the attack is worthless.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
is that a rubber hose dressed up as a tie

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
Trump sure does love his piles of paper.

Montasque posted:

Even if this wasn't an issue or could be hand-waved as doing it for the common good (and not saying it isn't or it could), you'd think a massive leak of CIA documents would be pretty newsworthy in general :shrug:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agrajag posted:

I trust wikileaks to release poo poo on the CIA because the CIA sucks, even if they were tangentially on the right side this election.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
'moms and pops' ugh jesus we're really doing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

spicey's on and he's got a stack of paper as a prop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBMtLmwQe94

we've got spicy time on in NCTV if ya want

http://psp-tv.com/r/nitecrew

• Locked thread