Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gin and Juche posted:

That's the spirit. Remember it's your job that makes miracles like this happen http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/lo...m=.ef5823b922a8

Nope, we don't manufacture handguns. Suck it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Gin and Juche posted:

I don't know, can you? :smug:
no shipping

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
For real I think I need to get one of them Sertapedic temper number beds. Fuckin backs been killing me.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBkrgbojHo

april, huh

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

In a support document entitled “There are black or bright dots on the Nintendo Switch screen that do not go away, or there are dark or light patches on the screen” Nintendo said: “Small numbers of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. These are normal and should not be considered a defect.”

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Probably should just buy Switches until I find one where the layout of the dead pixels best reflects me as an individual. Excuse me I meant a gaming individual who lives many lives, not just like a normal unilife individual loser.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Give me the switch with a dead pixel visage of our Lord and savior

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

an email I just got posted:

Hate Crime (Graffiti);

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017, at approximately 0646 hours, a UTRGV Police Officer while conducting patrol, discovered graffiti near the Health Affairs West building covered walkway area.  The graffiti consisted of the phrase “Good Night White Pride” in red spray paint and a stenciled image of a male subject painted in black spray paint.

lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
goodnight moon, good night white pride

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
open up my eager eyes, 'cause I'm mr white pride

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
that seems like the opposite of a hate crime

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

open up my eager eyes, 'cause I'm mr white pride

whoa, vintage

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*mumbles around cigarette* this ones called Stella Was an Antifa Diver, She Was Always Down (To Bash the Fash)

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
I never thought id see the so many red and black flags in the us in my life time im glad the cabals have gotten the standared "sjw" tumblr feminist to adopt anarchy
:anarchists:

also having sitting politicians talking about anarchist is a cool throwback to like

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
"wow, this is some vile poo poo", mr campus police man says while staring at antifa graffiti in a 90% hispanic border college in the age of trump, "inflammatory as gently caress"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chelb posted:

"wow, this is some vile poo poo", mr campus police man says while staring at antifa graffiti in a 90% hispanic border college in the age of trump, "inflammatory as gently caress"

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/02/22/teacher-asked-to-remove-anti-trump-diversity-posters/

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
In the small red room
There was a megaphone
And a red banner
And a picture of
The smile of the dear leader
And there were three little proles beaten with poles
And two little fascists
And a good sound thrashing
And a little toy stick
And a a stout brick
And a fist and a boot and a box full of lewt
And a quiet fat cracker who was whispering “woot”
Goodnight room
Goodnight moon
Goodnight violence worthy dear leader
Goodnight light
And the red banner
Goodnight proles
Goodnight poles
Goodnight fascists
And goodnight thrashes
Goodnight tweets
And goodnight goonmeets
Goodnight little stick
And goodnight brick
Goodnight fist
And goodnight boot
Goodnight reddit
Goodnight lewt
And goodnight to the fat cracker whispering “woot”
Goodnight stars
Goodnight air
Good night fascists everywhere

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

rear end struggle posted:

I never thought id see the so many red and black flags in the us in my life time im glad the cabals have gotten the standared "sjw" tumblr feminist to adopt anarchy
:anarchists:

also having sitting politicians talking about anarchist is a cool throwback to like

Why do you endorse the colours of Blut and Boden, slavatuvs?

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Randler posted:

Yeah i was clearly talking about the UPA duh

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/839088737242005506

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

While I support this from an ethical perspective, it is a horrible policy decision to allow people to choose. Because they will choose the iPhone and skimp out on healthcare leading to overall higher costs due to delayed medical treatment.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Randler posted:

While I support this from an ethical perspective, it is a horrible policy decision to allow people to choose. Because they will choose the iPhone and skimp out on healthcare leading to overall higher costs due to delayed medical treatment.

poor european not knowing that healthcare doesnt cost 700 usd

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Mar 7, 2017

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

rear end struggle posted:

poor european not knowing that healthcare doesnt cost 700 usd

I'm operating under the assumption that he uses it pars pro toto to tell Americans, that maybe they too have to decide between spending their money on healthcare or spending it on non-essential consumer products.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/839182538035752961

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Randler posted:

I'm operating under the assumption that he uses it pars pro toto to tell Americans, that maybe they too have to decide between spending their money on healthcare or spending it on non-essential consumer products.

No he's telling people to quit being poor sacks of poo poo. It's Chaffetz (R-UT) we're talking about here so assume he's berating poor people or not investigating Trump/Russian ties (he's chair of the House judiciary committee).

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Randler posted:

the problem is that he's off by an order of magnitude or two

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Yeah, Americans already spend the most in the world per capita on health care for absolutely abysmal results. Our infant mortality rates are worse than literally every European nation for instance. It gets even worse if you go state by state. Alabama's infant mortality rate, for instance, is compatible to that of Lebanon.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i see yall are unfamiliar with Randler

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Octatonic posted:

Yeah, Americans already spend the most in the world per capita on health care for absolutely abysmal results. Our infant mortality rates are worse than literally every European nation for instance. It gets even worse if you go state by state. Alabama's infant mortality rate, for instance, is compatible to that of Lebanon.

the market system is the best way to distribute goods

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

i see yall are unfamiliar with Randler

I suppose I shouldn't get trolled but the state of healthcare in our stupid loving country gets me really worked up. Working education-related jobs is bad enough.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Randler posted:

of all the posters to reach out to, i never thought randler would pick a slav

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

or anyone, really

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

R. Mute posted:

of all the posters to reach out to, i never thought randler would pick a slav

a man cannot live on getting owned at counterstike by Polish teenagers alone

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun