Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The last time a champ with big honkin fat ones was released was 2012. We can do better riot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
I will never understand Riot's obsession with making trailers where the incidental damage on an ability used primarily for a secondary effect like cc kills the target, hiding the fact that it's a stun/snare/knockup/etc.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Can we get a g cup in a French cut one piece swimsuit who's thing is that they want to like... eat men with sex again. Five drat years riot.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

If you want waifus you've moved on to Overwatch now. Riot has lost the waifu game.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Keven's got dangerous eyes... i like that

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
What if we got a new hero who swapped stances with each spell cast: giant tittays and massive bootay

Orv
May 4, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

What if we got a new hero who swapped stances with each spell cast: giant tittays and massive bootay

That's just the Skyrim mod that makes your tits bigger/smaller based on your mana.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
illaoi has giant breasts!!!

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

illaoi has giant pecks!!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
are they not the same...

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Tired Moritz posted:

illaoi has giant breasts!!!

They're in proportion to the rest of her giant frame though, it only counts if her breasts are big and the rest of her is small.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Taciturn Tactician posted:

They're in proportion to the rest of her giant frame though, it only counts if her breasts are big and the rest of her is small.

End giantess erasure

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I want another void champ

With stonkin tig ol bittays

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNjmdX1BHmo

galio

Orv
May 4, 2011
I am cool with this completely random mishmash of abilities.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
"What if his kit was three ults and double diana q"

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I like the old Q and E being combined into the new Q. It's very stylish.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Lovechop posted:

who cares about warwick? in any case, there is nothing spooky about a buff screaming man. you clearly know NOTHING about being spooky and i must request you get off this web site at once. fight me @ halloween dude i'm jacked as hell

i have brought shame to this website i must commit spooky sudoku. my dying words will be

new galio is... good

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Orv posted:

That's just the Skyrim mod that makes your tits bigger/smaller based on your mana.

This mod will control the breast size based on how much Magica, Health, or Stamina the character has. It is fully configurable via MCM. Maybe you aren't playing a mage, perhaps you're playing a shield basher. You can go into the options and tell it to use the Stamina bar instead, or even the Health bar.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Cool now there is even less of a reason to pick malphite

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

el dingo posted:

That's what we said when Aatrox came out

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
apparently his ult is supposed to work like an shen teleport so idk

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Tired Moritz posted:

apparently his ult is supposed to work like an shen teleport so idk

If that's the case and there is some sorta warning so you can react like other long range ults (Jihn, xerath etc) then fair enough, I'm a big doody head

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

RealFoxy posted:

While aatrox had a long run as a top tier meta jungler and top laner while nobody played malphite, the aatrox nerfs and small malphite rework evened that out. Now both champs are picked exactly the same amount.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

el dingo posted:

Mid season tank update? iono v0v

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

And then Mid Malphite Madness happened.

Those were good times.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-galio-the-colossus

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The Galio skins look really sweet.

The Tank update is also coming soon and Malphite's supposed to get a rework eventually too. I hope we get the return of the completely non-interactive top lane noodle fights

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Interestingly enough, the way his R is designed makes it functionally impossible to initiate with (outside some duo queue flash-in-dash-out shenanigans). It's entirely counterinitiative.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Neurolimal posted:

Interestingly enough, the way his R is designed makes it functionally impossible to initiate with (outside some duo queue flash-in-dash-out shenanigans). It's entirely counterinitiative.

It will work really, really well with a support Ali/naut etc. But then you have 2 tanks which might not actually be a bad thing?

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

New Galio looks like he would be fun to play, and that kit is going to be amazing unless his numbers are absolute garbage.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So basically

AoE damage
AoE %hp damage
Free magic shield
Damage reduction
AoE taunt
Knockup
Allied damage reduction
AoE damage/knockup

Yeah basically it's like Shen/Aatrox/Vi/Camile/Warwick all in one champion

Probably has poo poo base damage and base stats on everything to compensate because it sounds on the overloaded side... but they can tune the numbers easily at least.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Hey cool patch 7.5 notes are out too: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-75-notes

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
They replaced Bond of Stone with a beefcake mastery that Nunu actually benefits from which is cool, slight bummer for Bond + Knight + Death Dance/PE ally gimmicks though.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Basically all boring poo poo apart from EVERYBODY GETS NEW RECALL ANIMATIONS.

J/k new bond of stone looks interesting and hopefully brings tank supports back into relevance. Nice to have options other than CoC

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHeHtTEnXRg

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm back

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Kogmaw continues to have the best skins despite not actually being good

anti-gross myth: busted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
And lovechop said there were no champs spooky enough for him

• Locked thread