Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
It's awesome as gently caress that the GOP utterly dominates the Whitehouse, Congress and Senate and yet still manages to run around in a tight circle trying to gently caress itself in its own rear end lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

QueenAnnesDead posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839268048313929729

*cracks knuckles*

*smiles sinisterly*

*powerfullest govt in world is now third-rate gangster flick*

Wtf man lmao

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Flesh Forge posted:

It's awesome as gently caress that the GOP utterly dominates the Whitehouse, Congress and Senate and yet still manages to run around in a tight circle trying to gently caress itself in its own rear end lol

It's what the Democrats did with their "supermajority", this is good stuff.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Also lol normally this would be just pathetic and ineffectual:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/bannon-has-to-go-or-im-gone-msnbcs-mika-begs-great-leaders-to-protect-this-country-from-this-president/

quote:

“I just don’t know why there’s nobody at the White House who doesn’t walk down the hall and say, ‘Mr. President, you can’t do this, this has to stop,'” she said. “Whoever this person is (should say), ‘Steve Bannon has to go or I’m gone.’ When does that happen? When does somebody do the right thing and protect their own reputation and this country from this president?”

but DJT watches Morning Joe every day so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

lol this is real.

If it was anyone else, I'd assume he was trolling Paul. But it's Trump so it's because he's stupid.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

NotWearingPants posted:

lol this is real.

If it was anyone else, I'd assume he was trolling Paul. But it's Trump so it's because he's stupid.

He's going to murder Paul on the floor.

QueenAnnesDead
Apr 17, 2016

Stealing from other thread, sorry but OMG lmao

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Jesus Christ posted:

btw I keep reading your name as "Minimalist Pogrom" so you should probably change it to that

I always see the exact same thing and an extended daydream sequence is launched where I picture what a minimalist pogrom would be like, staring out into space and chuckling absently to myself for fifteen minutes

c'mon Pence it's not the first time your wife's been violated without your knowledge and it won't be the last HEYYO

this is that purestrain high quality straight up dank LOLs right here

"new and great"... seriously sounds like a 5 year old describing a trip to the zoo in a writing assignment. Beyond the horrid lack of creativity or vocabulary, this utter failure of an attempt to use his bully pulpit is amazing. Protip dumbass when you're trying to force someone to do something you don't bully them in full view of the world, you do it privately so that the person can maintain their dignity. This will have literally the complete opposite effect of what he was trying, in his hackneyed and infantile way, to accomplish

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

QueenAnnesDead posted:

i wanna see someone imitate the really uncomfortably photoshopped picture

Play posted:

"new and great"... seriously sounds like a 5 year old describing a trip to the zoo in a writing assignment. Beyond the horrid lack of creativity or vocabulary, this utter failure of an attempt to use his bully pulpit is amazing. Protip dumbass when you're trying to force someone to do something you don't bully them in full view of the world, you do it privately so that the person can maintain their dignity. This will have literally the complete opposite effect of what he was trying, in his hackneyed and infantile way, to accomplish

he is this close to saying "cool and good" and if he does, my heart will stop from the forceful lols

Play
Apr 25, 2006

QueenAnnesDead posted:

Yeah the ultraconservative wing is coming out hard against this bill, which is amazing because Trump is flogging it now. Breitbart is hating on it like crazy; now we get to step back for a moment and let these fuckers have a go at each other lmbo

Trump's gonna be so confused and hurt by this lol. all he wants is for people to love and appreciate him

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Play posted:

Yeah the ultraconservative wing is coming out hard against this bill, which is amazing because Trump is flogging it now. Breitbart is hating on it like crazy; now we get to step back for a moment and let these fuckers have a go at each other lmbo

lmao that the choice of votes in the future will be between "right wing assholes" and "ultra right wing assholes"

QueenAnnesDead
Apr 17, 2016

"Black satan laughs on Paul Ryan's shoulder can't you smell the sulphur?! Call your Senator aaaaa "

LOL

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao that the choice of votes in the future will be between "right wing assholes" and "ultra right wing assholes"

lol no. In fact if we're lucky this gorgeous trainwreck might finally demonstrate to all the idiots out there what the Republican Party is actually all about

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Play posted:

lol no. In fact if we're lucky this gorgeous trainwreck might finally demonstrate to all the idiots out there what the Republican Party is actually all about

Oprah 2020

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

i take the number of new posts ITT / time since last viewed as a sort of doomsday clock

lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Play posted:

Trump's gonna be so confused and hurt by this lol. all he wants is for people to love and appreciate him

People keep thinking "what could make Trump's base turn on him" but maybe the real question should have been "what would make Trump turn on his base" lol

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Russia where the piss vids? Lmao

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Romes128 posted:

Russia where the piss vids? Lmao

previously in the possession of a growing list of dead people lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

tangy yet delightful posted:

i take the number of new posts ITT / time since last viewed as a sort of doomsday clock

lol

lol, for tomorrow we may die

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jesus Christ posted:

clinton got impeached for lying about getting a bj in the whitehouse

lol

lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Kumo posted:

lol, for tomorrow we may die

*holds up skull with orange hair floppin*
Memento moron!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

gently caress that is really depressing to me, and bizarrely not unrealistic. I really don't want to live in a country that elects random celebrities to the highest office in the land. Presidents should be schooled in law and policy, have plenty of years of experience, be charismatic and relatable, and of course have a platform that is compassionate, proven, and fact-driven.

Television celebrities meet only one of those criteria.

Of course, I'd be ecstatic to have Oprah over Trump. But that's what I'm saying we're all having our perspectives shift we've been .... changed... by the LOLs

:banjo:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

oldest/fattest/dumbest president.

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/839324298758205441

lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/839273308336107520

Play
Apr 25, 2006

fist pumping lol right here, because they absolutely will not loving succeed. even if they manage to pass a bill it will only end up making things worse and pissing people off. Donnie gets his stopped-clock thing going here

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

That's a lmbo from me

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

tangy yet delightful posted:

lol

same - if it's over like 100 posts unread I get this unease like the first post I see is going to be "welp the first volley of nukes has been launched, lol!"

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

blood for the blood god

piss for the piss god

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Romes128 posted:

blood for the blood god

piss for the piss god

and so we reap a bitter harvest

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A butt harvest

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Cultivating the mental state "lol" rn

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Its nice to imagine the Democrats as a viable opposition party. But I'm pretty sure they'll lose Senate seats in 2018 and somehow manage to lose House seats as well.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kuato posted:

Its nice to imagine the Democrats as a viable opposition party. But I'm pretty sure they'll lose Senate seats in 2018 and somehow manage to lose House seats as well.

c'mon man we're trying to lol in here. i see no lols

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/839334780852396033

Play
Apr 25, 2006

let me share with you an example

https://twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/839283141579796481/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Do not fear, true patriots! Do not cry out! Your time is soon. Soon, you will be one with the all-consuming Trump. His potent acids will hollow you out, his blood like thick, clotting tar pushing through you. And you will be remade.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Loling so goddammit hard right now. DJT delivers rapid fire angry tweet lols all the time, but drat if Ben Carson isn't a goddamn national treasure. The lols he delivers are slower pace, but from the gut. Trump is the racist grampa but Carson is some sort of Cleveland Brown come to life.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

TotalLossBrain posted:

Loling so goddammit hard right now. DJT delivers rapid fire angry tweet lols all the time, but drat if Ben Carson isn't a goddamn national treasure. The lols he delivers are slower pace, but from the gut. Trump is the racist grampa but Carson is some sort of Cleveland Brown come to life.

lmbo well characterized. Yeah I'd really love to get a video of this one. Classic loving line, and I can picture exactly how he said it.

it's been posted but this one will absolutely go down in history (my personal history at least):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRuZ_LimXxU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Woke up in the middle of the night, turned my phone on and Trump is still pres, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Did he really talk about being "friend Ben" with a bear?

I know a guy like Ben Carson. He's an older guy. One day he came up to me and said "I didn't mean to fly off the handle like that, and I wanted to apologize." He's an older guy with a ph.D, I had no idea what he was referring to, but apparently he thought he was very animated and offensive and felt the need to apologize.

Anyway, Friend Ben is one mellow dude..