Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

don't try to explain with statistics that which can be explained with russian tampering

again, who actually cares if it's batshit or not when donny coasted to victory after saying he had investigators in hawaii getting to the bottom of obama's birthplace?

say russians hacked it, gently caress it, who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Schnorkles posted:

Florida was baffling and still confuses the poo poo out of me, because the lead HRC going into election day should have been solid.

oh well.

Florida is easy to explain once you realize Trump is the most Floridian man to ever run for president, way more so than the 3 actual Floridians in the primary.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

reminder for like the fifth time that the mi + wi + pa difference between could not fill michigan stadium

it's comeys fault and rust belt idiots fell for BUT HER EMAILS yet again at just about the very last possible minute

this is NOBODYS FAULT BUT LAZY rear end gently caress BOI PIECES OF poo poo

like...what kind of spineless worm doesnt vote? jesus christ

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *screams into my liquor bag*

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

how dumb must Joe Arpaio feel, having lost his election at the same time Trump won his lmao

probably thinking the same thing pat mccrory was: how can i finagle a job with the administration

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

reminder for like the fifth time that the mi + wi + pa difference between could not fill michigan stadium

it's comeys fault and rust belt idiots fell for BUT HER EMAILS yet again at just about the very last possible minute

but her emails though

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

All the people I know who didn't vote (and weren't afraid to admit it) are still a bunch of gormless "both sides are bad" dipshits / libertarians so I fully expect the same awful turnout in 2020. Maaaaybe all of this energy will carry into the midterms, but I'm not even sure about that. Scandal fatigue seems to have set in already and if the only people who actually get out are the ones who are personally impacted, things will still be totally hosed.
I really loving doubt anyone remembers "Donny = BAD" by November 2018. Most will firmly be back in the "lol both sides are bad" camp

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not glad that she's going to die, but I've got a limited amount of Care to go around and have none to spare for Trump voters. You were warned that this was a massively terrible idea that would kill millions, deal with it like the people you foisted this poo poo on will have to.

Plus, she likely voted straight ticket Republican in NC where they had spent months and months doing the worst kind of illegal voter suppression. She supported that

yes, hundreds and hundreds of months of voter suppressin

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

And now he's saying we shouldn't believe President Celebrity Apprentice host about the wire tapps? I don't understand anything anymore

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Florida is easy to explain once you realize Trump is the most Floridian man to ever run for president, way more so than the 3 actual Floridians in the primary.

Florida man. *stares grimly*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wonder how long its going to be before Trump goes back to the birtherism well to distract from his constantly roiling cloud of scandals

"demanding a congressional investigation into Obamas birth cert. on Tuesday! getting to the bottom of this at last! MAGA!"

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

2018 would have annihilated the democratic party and the GOP might have started creeping towards 38 state governments.

yeah it woulda been bad

lmbo

no, 2018 is still going to be a loving slaughter for the dems, and america i suppose

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yes, hundreds and hundreds of months of voter suppressin

Some idiots bought them a door tho

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

but her emails though

fair point

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

I really loving doubt anyone remembers "Donny = BAD" by November 2018. Most will firmly be back in the "lol both sides are bad" camp

This is always true. Parties win and die via partisan activation.

If trump voters are grumpy or don't vote for him because he's not on the ticket, things are bad for republicans. If they turn out for the donald, then things stay the same.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost
in the end

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

triple sulk posted:

Reminder: it shouldn't have been that close to begin with

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

doesn't florida consistently vote the opposite of whatever it polls as?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

well those idiots are gonna get executed by truck so lol at them :)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bernie didn't win

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

hope some kind of coherent democratic labor movement has momentum by then otherwise white supremacy will probably win again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HOW DOES RUDY KEEP GETTING SECURITY CONSULTING GIGS

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

paranoid randroid posted:

in the end, Bill Mitchell was right, and i cannot stand it

Hey, don't forget Dilbert Man and Gorilla Cum Guy!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

NecroMonster posted:

lmbo

no, 2018 is still going to be a loving slaughter for the dems, and america i suppose

this is not outside the realm of possibility!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

also

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
half the electorate doesn't vote, because it doesn't matter who you vote for

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Yinlock posted:

bernie didn't win

he avoided global humiliation, that's a win in my book

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

bernie didn't win

boom

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bernie owns

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Epic High Five posted:

i suspect he may be involved in bribery and graft with several unseemly individuals

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

And now he's saying we shouldn't believe President Celebrity Apprentice host about the wire tapps? I don't understand anything anymore

comey has been consistent in his insistence that he doesn't understand politics and has no political acumen

and hell

I'm starting to believe him

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

deadgoon posted:

:yeah:

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

He had a website once

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

he has so much experience in the field!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Reminder: it shouldn't have been that close to begin with
There is something so deeply wrong with our culture that more than five percent ever voted for tier-c reality show host and rapist, Pee McGee

Did the term "vagenda" originate with that one season 4 Fringe episode? It probably predates it right?

deadgoon posted:

iwanttodie

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

doesn't florida consistently vote the opposite of whatever it polls as?

polling had it pretty much neck and neck in 2012

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Solarin posted:

Bernie owns

true

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

triple sulk posted:

yeah, the last emails poo poo happened right before the peak of early voting where dems typically clean up and i think a ton of people after that decided to just stay home through election day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

warriors fans click this link. Proof they will win in 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpvBhIUqNcM

• Locked thread