Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
wow, trump as a woman really works well

and clinton as a man is still smug poo poo crap lamo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Pancakes should be made from potatoes not spinach

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot
male or female clinton seems like an early era terminator robot with a clingfilm veneer of humanity stretched over the rictus grin

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the first woman president should be trumpian. Grab em by the dick. Utterly anti-establishment.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gently caress civility.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Condiv posted:

i get she's too dumb to figure out that no-one wants to eat green pancakes, but can she not make them at least similar sizes? or not crumpled like pieces of poo poo?

i guess the answer should be obvious, but has she never made pancakes before? you'd think she'd have one of her personal chefs teach her not to be such an embarassment at it

That one pancake is way too big for a normal pan/skillet so she can either work a flat top (lol) or paid some prole to cook those for her (this is correct)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ace of Baes posted:

i live like 5 minutes from a waffle house after moving recently, ive still never been there

Seriouspost if you've never been there before, go when you're hammered or hung over

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Trumpenproletariat posted:

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/january/_her-opponent_-re-stages-2016-presidential-debates-with-gender-r.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/29/clinton-trump-gender-swap-play-her-opponent

Did anyone post this study/play about genderbending the presidential candidates in here yet? It's pretty interesting and entertaining, honestly, even if the people doing it started with the most biased of intentions - As well as having the entire video up on youtube but refusing to list it publicly in order to make money from show tickets (playwright is a self-described left-leaning liberal)

Rachel Tuggle Whorton

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

Seriouspost if you've never been there before, go when you're hammered or hung over

seconded. get the hashbrowns topped and capped when you're sober, hashbrowns with the works when you're half in the bag.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

war horse has too much empty patriotism
i was really impressed by spielbergs ability to make a movie about an animal thqt doesnt try to eat everybody it sees, didnt know he had it in him

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

seconded. get the hashbrowns topped and capped when you're sober, hashbrowns with the works when you're half in the bag.

the hashbrowns & fiesta omelette have saved me from grisly hangover-related death in days past

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

Rachel Tuggle Whorton

The article author referred to her as "Tuggle Whorton" at one point and I was like "what"

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i was really impressed by spielbergs ability to make a movie about an animal thqt doesnt try to eat everybody it sees, didnt know he had it in him

E.T was playing the long con with those kids

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

loquacius posted:

E.T was playing the long con with those kids

goddammit donny aliens are not animals !!!

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

is this the official spinach pancake discussion thread?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/irl/status/839483097167048704

"but she talked about policy"

not when you quantifed and categorized her bullshit, she didn't.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

nice job, dnc

real solid campaign

hi5s all around for Debbie and Donna

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

nice job, dnc

real solid campaign

hi5s all around for Debbie and Donna

maybe if you hadn't shamed all the Bernie supporters during the primary they would've help mi abuela win.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
please don't bernshame me

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

man, the clintons make so many poor breakfast decisions

debatable whether they're as poor as donnie's steak decisions ofc

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

very cool

Powerful

Glad to know that we were completely loving right and all the Clintonians shills were disingenuous garbage

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I do remember how she slowly painfully changed from answering email questions in the most obnoxious and time consuming lawyer ways possible to just "I screwed up I'm sorry".

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Glad to know that we were completely loving right and all the Clintonians shills were disingenuous garbage

They may stop being Clinton shills, but they'll never stop being disingenous garbage.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

I do remember how she slowly painfully changed from answering email questions in the most obnoxious and time consuming lawyer ways possible to just "I screwed up I'm sorry".

At the end of the day she really just had to swallow her pride and say "hey yeah woops sorry" without 500 word qualifying statements, and she just could not do it. Which is really loving weird, because she'd known when to fold to effective yet bullshit attacks her entire career, from changing her last name, to baking cookies - but being accused of being a secretary of state who uses email? That was a bridge to far!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Main Paineframe posted:

nice job, dnc

real solid campaign

hi5s all around for Jebbie and Donnie

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GlyphGryph posted:

They may stop being Clinton shills, but they'll never stop being disingenous garbage.

You closed the other thread but is Evo Morales good?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

zegermans posted:

maybe if you hadn't shamed all the Bernie supporters during the primary they would've help mi abuela win.

fun facts: according to this study, the the 2012 campaign cycle was more negative than the 2016 campaigns, and the Trump campaign was more policy-focused than obama in 08 or bush on 04

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

zegermans posted:

At the end of the day she really just had to swallow her pride and say "hey yeah woops sorry" without 500 word qualifying statements
I didn't think it was pride, but rather her being a born and bred lawyer who doesn't know how to think about things any other way. It's exactly what Trump supporters were reacting to and probably would again if someone like her goes up against him in 2020, if the presidency as an elected office lasts that long.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Trumpenproletariat posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/29/clinton-trump-gender-swap-play-her-opponent

Did anyone post this study/play about genderbending the presidential candidates in here yet? It's pretty interesting and entertaining, honestly, even if the people doing it started with the most biased of intentions - As well as having the entire video up on youtube but refusing to list it publicly in order to make money from show tickets (playwright is a self-described left-leaning liberal)
Hahaha nice.

I don't think the video is 100% accurate though as they are not completely acting like them. They forgot to the vocal mannerisms that subtly bug people and sounded half like they were just reading it.

For a science experiment the reproduction isn't enough, but the people participating are not actors so it's what we got which isn't a bad thing.

Granted I thought Clinton did terrible in the debates so this just shows why in a way normal people can understand.
It's because of the sexist bernie bros :argh:

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 16:10 on Mar 8, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Main Paineframe posted:

fun facts: according to this study, the the 2012 campaign cycle was more negative than the 2016 campaigns, and the Trump campaign was more policy-focused than obama in 08 or bush on 04

Well yeah he certainly couldn't run on his shining personality

and "OBAMA BAD :byodood:" was the only card Romney had to play

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

she did talk about policy, but her tv ad strategy was entirely "poo poo on trump for being a garbage human"

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

ThndrShk2k posted:

Hahaha nice.

I don't think the video is 100% accurate though as they are not completely acting like them. They forgot to the vocal mannerisms that subtly bug people and sounded half like they were just reading it.

For a science experiment the reproduction isn't enough, but the people participating are not actors so it's what we got which isn't a bad thing.

Granted I thought Clinton did terrible in the debates so this just shows why in a way normal people can understand.
It's because of the sexist bernie bros :argh:

If you wanted to make things :turianass: scientific :turianass:, you could have the two performers switch roles.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

Yeah, but is "Make America Greaet Again", "Brown People are Bad", and "We bigly do stuff the best" actually a policy related?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Concerned Citizen posted:

she did talk about policy, but her tv ad strategy was entirely "poo poo on trump for being a garbage human"

guess what the majority of people were exposed to

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

guess what the majority of people were exposed to

well no poo poo

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Concerned Citizen posted:

She did, but she also mostly didn't, and even when she did it was in the most vague and substanceless ways possible. Which was in pretty sharp contrast to Trumps constant, repeated, primary-positioned and incredibly concrete policy proposals.

Come on, we all watched them talk, we know what's up.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

GlyphGryph posted:

She did, but she also mostly didn't, and even when she did it was in the most vague and substanceless ways possible. Which was in pretty sharp contrast to Trumps constant, repeated, primary-positioned and incredibly concrete policy proposals.

Come on, we all watched them talk, we know what's up.

ok let's not call any of trump's policy "concrete." his entire healthcare plan was "it's gonna be great folks, and we're gonna get rid of the lines between the states"

it's easy to score trump as having a "policy oriented campaign" if you start scoring "we're gonna repeal obamacare" and "build a wall" as policy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yes, Donald Trump was the one with the specific, concrete ideas. Hillary Clinton just made a bunch of grand, vague promises, and the American people saw right through her showmanship and artistry.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes, Donald Trump was the one with the specific, concrete ideas. Hillary Clinton just made a bunch of grand, vague promises, and the American people saw right through her showmanship and artistry.

Vague promises are still policy. Trump is bad for girls isn't policy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Donald Trump: I want to reform the H2A visa program to give an advantage to workers who are already in this country. There are three major changes I would make.

Hillary Clinton [stupidly]: HUGE student loans! The biggest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

logikv9 posted:

i don't care for pancakes

What's your flapjack stance?

• Locked thread