Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

this is truly beautiful

[edit]

:page250snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Moridin920 posted:

fuckin

lol

trump is such a thin skinned babby lmao

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Oh I remembered how to work a search engine
List of recent tremendous respectees:
Ladies
The intelligence community
Henry Kissinger
The Australian PM he screamed at on the phone
The New York Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzbHXKp6Y6I

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

H.R.1275 - World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017: It's got what plants crave!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Lmao at the loving name

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Burt Sexual posted:

Works for me. Also spicey feed is live

ahaha, it finally loaded

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
ps I cant watch live feeds, too spicy. Gonna od if I try to mainline this poo poo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump Grants Oval Office Meeting to TMZ Founder https://nyti.ms/2m0jqEN

looooooooooooool

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
The name shows up like nine times within the text. Look at all these official-sounding words stained by it: “(c) Additional exception.—Pursuant to section 121 of the World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017, the provisions of part A of title XXVII of the Public Health Service Act referred to in subsection (a), other than those provisions specified in section 121(a)(2) of the World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017, shall not apply to plans described in subsection (a).”.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; PURPOSES; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
(a) Short Title.—This Act may be cited as the “World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017”.

That is really something.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I just cannot process this lmao

Flesh Forge posted:

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; PURPOSES; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
(a) Short Title.—This Act may be cited as the “World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017”.

That is really something.

look at this, this is officially part of our nation's history

even if / when it falls flat on its face, still, an enduring legacy of how loving retarded 2017 has been

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Uh, yeah lols away, but you guys should probably look at the date (and author) of the Worlds Greatest thing if you're considering going the Like and Share route.

Sponsor: Rep. Sessions, Pete [R-TX-32] (Introduced 03/01/2017)
Committees: House - Energy and Commerce; Ways and Means; Education and the Workforce
Latest Action: 03/01/2017 Referred to House Education and the Workforce (All Actions)

It's all Greek to me, should I lol or not?
I mean I lolling anyway but I'm a simple man.

Chomp8645 posted:

It is real. I saw it before it went down. You can view an honest-to-goodness Bill Before The United States Congress literally titled "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017" on their official website. It was proposed by representative Pete Sessions of Texas.

It's still up?
At least outside the U.S., lol

Edit:

Kumo posted:

real talk, dude takes meds with sexual & psychological side effects, is 70, eats poorly, doesn't exercise & has wisconsin mom rear end

the stress of the white house withers young & competent people
Good thing he's aware of the dangers and takes time off to go golfing and rallying.
lol.

Edit2 the POTUS has more me-time than I have, jfc lol!

Mr Havafap fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 8, 2017

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Chomp8645 posted:

It is real. I saw it before it went down. You can view an honest-to-goodness Bill Before The United States Congress literally titled "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017" on their official website. It was proposed by representative Pete Sessions of Texas.

Got a SS of it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The title makes it sound like something you'd buy out of the Sky Mall catalogue

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the donald j trump presidential children's library

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

That's a different plan than the one being pushed by Ryan and company. Thank Pete Sessions for it https://sessions.house.gov/worlds-greatest-healthcare-plan

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Wait, I think I understand the reasoning behind the name. Even if it fails, the FAKE NEWS will have to refer to it by its name at least once, so then everyone can point and say "Look! Even they admit it's the greatest!"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I Was The Fury posted:

Wait, I think I understand the reasoning behind the name. Even if it fails, the FAKE NEWS will have to refer to it by its name at least once, so then everyone can point and say "Look! Even they admit it's the greatest!"

with air quotes, maybe

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Jose Mengelez posted:

The U.S should pull all of its troops and equipment out of western europe before the slavering muslim hordes attack, it'll be constantinopleall over again!

Quick! I think I can hear them coming!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

please dont disparage the conquest of constantinople (which is the coolest event in all of human history)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Madcosby posted:

I mean the president claims he broke a story as big as Watergate and then just leaves it to mention, i dunno Celebrity Apprentice ratings

Obama failed to destroy Trump with his illegal wire tapping but Arnold succeeded in destroying the greatest reality show ever due to being bad at it, so the Apprentice thing is actually the bigger story.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

scrubs season six posted:

Obama failed to destroy Trump with his illegal wire tapping but Arnold succeeded in destroying the greatest reality show ever due to being bad at it, so the Apprentice thing is actually the bigger story.

obama saved arrested development, remember?
eh

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I Was The Fury posted:

Nope, H.R. 2175!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Mr Havafap posted:

Sponsor: Rep. Sessions, Pete [R-TX-32] (Introduced 03/01/2017)
Committees: House - Energy and Commerce; Ways and Means; Education and the Workforce
Latest Action: 03/01/2017 Referred to House Education and the Workforce (All Actions)

The bill was put forth in the House, not the Senate. To proceed it has to go through certain House committees, which are identified, and the committees meet to decide on which bills go forward. The meetings are usually public, and actions are taken on bills and the committee itself usually has a lot of oversight to kill or bottle up a bill. They can pass it on too, all the way up to a formal vote on the Floor.

Still, a lot of House legislation just goes nowhere.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

"oh ya, about all that wiretapping stuff, we dont really believe it anymore. ok goodbye!"

-sean spicer before walking off from his press conference, taking no questions about it

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lmfao Spicer is the angriest politician

and it's honestly the only way he could do this job, the press is rabid to clear up all of Trump's lies, so Spicey's only real option is to treat them like an angry principal cancelling prom again

Grogquock
May 2, 2009

SniperWoreConverse posted:

ahaha, it finally loaded

The next step of our evolution has begun.

http://spacespy.thecomicseries.com/comics/244/

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FuhrerHat posted:

"oh ya, about all that wiretapping stuff, we dont really believe it anymore. ok goodbye!"

-sean spicer before walking off from his press conference, taking no questions about it

Reporter: If the Presdient has evidence, why not just share that evidence directly with the congressional investigation team?

Spicer: Sometimes its important to find things out for yourself

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Madcosby posted:

Reporter: If the Presdient has evidence, why not just share that evidence directly with the congressional investigation team?

The answer was inside you the whole time

*spicer floats into the sky in a beam of light*

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Maybe the real wiretappers were the friends we made along the way

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

FuhrerHat posted:

World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017: It's got what plants crave!

It's got electrolytes.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

FuhrerHat posted:

That's not what came across to me, it was more like "Yes Obama totally wiretrapped Mr Trump but NO there is NO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION GOING ON", trying to have it both ways lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Flesh Forge posted:

That's not what came across to me, it was more like "Yes Obama totally wiretrapped Mr Trump but NO there is NO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION GOING ON", trying to have it both ways lol

Lol.

Trump has decided to be magnanimous and let Obama live this day, even though he WAS DEFINITELY WIRETAPPED FOR REAL GUYS.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

well played obama

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Flesh Forge posted:

Lmbo

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
fascists need an enemy

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Madcosby posted:

Lmao please tell me this was actually said IRL

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I once ate at a restaurant that had a sign outside that said "Great Food!" After that I stopped going to places that had signs saying how awesome the place was. I guess what I'm saying is: LOL.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Flesh Forge posted:

is it because of investigation into Trump's Russia connections c/d

because that realization I could see making them drop it rather fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Sean Spicer is the hardest working man in America