Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

We're almost as far away from 9/11 as 9/11 was from the Declaration of Independence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Dissapointed Owl posted:

e: oh wait whore dogs nevermind

All the animal jokes make sense to me now knowing that Chris Morris went to university for zoology.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

We are further from the Beatles than the Beatles were from WW1.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

All the animal jokes make sense to me now knowing that Chris Morris went to university for zoology.

Wow.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Hi when the pyramids were built there were still mammoths walking the earth AMA

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Kurt Cobain was dead when Hulk Hogan's Wrestling Boot Band released "Hulk Rules."

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Baron von Eevl posted:

was the grain stored in the pyramids for mammoths?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Cleopatra was born in 69* BC, 2086 years ago. By then the pyramids were already 2500 years old.

*lol

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

There was as much time between when the Brachiosaurus and Tyrannosaurus lived as there was between the Tyrannosaurus and humans. Or something.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

MacheteZombie posted:

was the grain stored in the pyramids for mammoths?

No it was stored in preparation for the release of such classic tracks as "I Want to Be A Hulkamaniac" and "Hulkster in Heaven."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lobok posted:

We're almost as far away from 9/11 as 9/11 was from the Declaration of Independence.

Serious post, we're farther away from 9/11 than 9/11 was from Rambo 3.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Did anyone see Oliver Stone's 9/11 movie?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

morestuff posted:

World Trade Center? It's pretty much garbage, especially considered in light of United 93, which came out maybe three months earlier.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Kurt Cobain was dead when Hulk Hogan's Wrestling Boot Band released "Hulk Rules."

What about Hulk Hogan's Meat Shoes Band?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

morestuff posted:

Despite starring Michael Pena and Nic Cage it was shithouse.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

morestuff posted:

Alas yes.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Stone being the one to do it always confused me way more than the fact that it actually got made

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I just remembered that one of my go-to fun movies, Zoolander, can no longer function in that capacity because it features a cameo from our current President.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Baron von Eevl posted:

Also Stoenhenge and Mohenjo Daro, though to be fair as far as I know at that point mammoths were limited to a relict population on Wrangel Island.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

Serious post, we're farther away from 9/11 than 9/11 was from Rambo 3.

Which also means that we are farther away from 9/11 than 9/11 was from the end of Soviet–Afghan War.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Snak posted:

Which also means that we are farther away from 9/11 than 9/11 was from the end of Soviet–Afghan War.

The question is, when NATO is finally fully out of Afghanistan, how long until China gets in?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I just remembered that one of my go-to fun movies, Zoolander, can no longer function in that capacity because it features a cameo from our current President.

That sack of poo poo showed up during my Fresh Prince marathon.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Dissapointed Owl posted:

What a show.

Most ridiculous Brasseye joke. Now there's a tall order.

e: oh wait whore dogs nevermind

The IRA has begun a series of bombdog attacks

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Zoolander is one of those movies I desperately wish I "got," but I never have. The humor just totally falls flat for me (though I suppose the only Ben Stiller-directed movies I actually like are The Cable Guy and Tropic Thunder).

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

corn in the bible posted:

The IRA has begun a series of bombdog attacks

After hearing stuff like calling up French taxidermists and convincing them to stuff and mount a dead radio DJ, the IRA jokes are a little tame.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

DeimosRising posted:

The question is, when NATO is finally fully out of Afghanistan, how long until China gets in?

The real question is once America pulls its dick out of the middle east, where are they planning on sticking it next?

Get ready for the war on Mexico guys.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure the last time we invaded Mexico, we paid to rebuild it because of how much worse it would have been for us to leave it in shambles.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

After hearing stuff like calling up French taxidermists and convincing them to stuff and mount a dead radio DJ, the IRA jokes are a little tame.

That episode is not really a joke about the IRA though

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Snak posted:

I'm pretty sure the last time we invaded Mexico, we paid to rebuild it because of how much worse it would have been for us to leave it in shambles.

Yeah, but it's not like we'd actually do that this time, look at Afghanistan and Iraq.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, but it's not like we'd actually do that this time, look at Afghanistan and Iraq.

I guess that's why they need to get the wall built first, to physically prevent a flood of refugees.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Afghanistan should be returned to it's rightful owners:
Greece.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

Afghanistan should be returned to it's rightful owners:
Greece.

I think Afghanistan has a better functioning economy at the moment.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Give them both to Macedonia

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

That sack of poo poo showed up during my Fresh Prince marathon.

Will is as old, if not older than Uncle Phil was when the show started.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
How is this real life?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
he's a bad president, brent

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I completely believe that D Trump values women for what he considers women's roles.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Snak posted:

I completely believe that D Trump values women for what he considers women's roles.

Donald Trump definitely values women. You have to know how much they're worth to properly pimp them out in China.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

My coworker showed this to me earlier and i just made a weird sound that was part scream part laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

We are so far in the future, in July this year both stars of Ramona & Beezus will be legal adults.

• Locked thread