Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

FuhrerHat posted:

the donald j trump presidential children's library

... for kids who can't read good and want to learn how to do other stuff good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Spicer is muy caliente

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

haljordan posted:

Spicer is muy caliente

es picante senor

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Code Jockey posted:

is it because of investigation into Trump's Russia connections c/d

because that realization I could see making them drop it rather fast

it's complete bullshit lol

All this talk about "I was being wiretapped" only harms Trump and if any part of it were true, he could wave his hand and get whatever documents involved declassified and published before the end of the day. He just said some dumb bullshit and now his army of minions are out there trying to make it become truth, just like he has done through his entire life. Anybody thinking there's a grain of truth to this is pretty fuckin dumb lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I kind of respect Spicers dedication.

Flesh Forge posted:

it's complete bullshit lol

All this talk about "I was being wiretapped" only harms Trump and if any part of it were true, he could wave his hand and get whatever documents involved declassified and published before the end of the day. He just said some dumb bullshit and now his army of minions are out there trying to make it become truth, just like he has done through his entire life. Anybody thinking there's a grain of truth to this is pretty fuckin dumb lol

I can't believe Trump hasn't tried to use this CIA leak as "proof" he's been spied on. "See they've been listening in on my phone calls!". I figured that would be the first thing he did after hearing about the leaks.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 8, 2017

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lmao please tell me this was actually said IRL

Reporter asked that and Spicer said "If we get involved in the investigation, the media will turn it against us"

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

SniperWoreConverse posted:

ahaha, it finally loaded

World's Greatest Healthcare Plan that Definitely Won't Murder and Bankrupt You We Promise Like Why Would You Even Think That 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
trump is a scooby doo villain
he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for these meddling reporters!!!

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

I want this to happen: "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017 (Revised)"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yer Burnt posted:

I want this to happen: "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017 (Revised)"

2Great2Care

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Sean Spicer: "Yes, Obama DID wiretapp the president trump, Unfortunately there's nothing we can do, because Obama still has the Chaos Emeralds"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a specter is haunting the white house

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I can't wait until every news source is deemed fake news and the only contact Trump has with the public is via Twitter and second hand reports on invitation only rallies.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Moridin920 posted:

Ghost bama

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Moridin920 posted:

Legit lollin

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

spoopy

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Mr Havafap posted:

Sponsor: Rep. Sessions, Pete [R-TX-32] (Introduced 03/01/2017)
Committees: House - Energy and Commerce; Ways and Means; Education and the Workforce
Latest Action: 03/01/2017 Referred to House Education and the Workforce (All Actions)

It's all Greek to me, should I lol or not?
I mean I lolling anyway but I'm a simple man.
It's a real bill, but introduced by Pete Sessions a week ago. Not the same bill Ryan is talking about. Not that anyone should, but you can see it's different if you read the first few pages.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
They should've titled it the universes greatest healthcare plan of all-time. Their title is equally as stupid too I guess

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Moridin920 posted:

stay safe white house specter

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Kuato posted:

They should've titled it the universes greatest healthcare plan of all-time. Their title is equally as stupid too I guess

they get scared when "universe" and "healthcare" get too close together

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dizz posted:

Sean Spicer: "Yes, Obama DID wiretapp the president trump, Unfortunately there's nothing we can do, because Obama still has the Chaos Emeralds"

Is trump sonic or eggman in this situation

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tails

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

reading the china thread and lol this was posted on nov 3rd:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

no need for american election. the winner has been chosen.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I nearly had an aneurysm from lolling too much

Has planet Earth slipped into an alternative dimension, seriously

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Tumble posted:

I can't believe Trump hasn't tried to use this CIA leak as "proof" he's been spied on. "See they've been listening in on my phone calls!". I figured that would be the first thing he did after hearing about the leaks.

It's a lot better for Putin/Russia to have Trump openly fighting with own spy agencies though :mmmhmm:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

That's not what came across to me, it was more like "Yes Obama totally wiretrapped Mr Trump but NO there is NO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION GOING ON", trying to have it both ways lol

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/graham-wiretap-russia-subpoena/index.html

I hope Trump doesn't get to just accuse Obama and then decide it's over because he says it is, I hope this gets dragged in front of courts

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/graham-wiretap-russia-subpoena/index.html

I hope Trump doesn't get to just accuse Obama and then decide it's over because he says it is, I hope this gets dragged in front of courts

he will and it wont. welcome to trump

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Flesh Forge posted:

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; PURPOSES; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
(a) Short Title.—This Act may be cited as the “World’s Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017”.

That is really something.

That's it's real name? I thought people were just taking the piss :psyduck:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
NPR said it was called the American Healthcare Plan. :911:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Off topic but posting because it's a savage and topical lol on IWD

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Viruswithshoes posted:

lol wrecked

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Viruswithshoes posted:

ooooowns

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Tumble posted:

I'd put money on it that Russia Wikileaks' independent democratic leaders held the CIA files until trump started raving about spies again to make a one two punch of it.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Strategic Tea posted:

I'd put money on it that Russia Wikileaks' independent democratic leaders held the CIA files until trump started raving about spies again to make a one two punch of it.

I think so too. It's the smartest play.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Moridin920 posted:

lol wrecked

pretty easily sidestepped

"taking money from a regime which degrades women and using it to elect someone who would help women"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Play posted:

pretty easily sidestepped

"taking money from a regime which degrades women and using it to elect someone who would help women"

Honestly I'd be happy with "Saudi Arabia owns this loving country and you're an idiot if you don't take their cash."

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

haljordan posted:

Honestly I'd be happy with "Saudi Arabia owns this loving country and you're an idiot if you don't take their cash."

Lol Russia owns you now bitch

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Donald trump is going to have a strip mall cell phone store named after him instead of a library.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

quote:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Let's revisit this famous Trump quote and focus on the "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful" bit.

Like, what the hell does that even mean? Does Trump think that being "automatically" attracted to beautiful is a special quirk of his character? Isn't "beautiful" in itself something that's alluring, attractive? Isn't attraction implied to be automatic. Such nonsense.

gently caress this bullshit idiot moron democratically elected president of the united states of america.