Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I've been in a fistfight, am I allowed to advocate 420 punch Nazis erryday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

lancemantis posted:

Still can't find what I'm looking for, consolation prize

Hume is a developer of polygenesis and a denier of God. Serve the common good. While purifying those who refuse it.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 20:24 on Mar 8, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I've been in a fistfight, am I allowed to advocate 420 punch Nazis erryday?

you are already more qualified than most who advocate bashing the fash

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/AForeignerName/status/838826361829621765

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Reactionary Mind owns owns owns

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

The actual book The Bell Curve takes it a step further and tries to argue that your IQ is predictive of your station in life and uses the descriptor "cognitive elite," and doesn't seem to understand the cause/effect relationship between IQ and environment, and also claims that "innate intelligence" is a dungeons-and-dragons style racial stat that is different between different ethnicities

this is all laughably debunked at this point

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
the J0OS are opening up the floodgates so immigrants can come in the country, mate with our women, and create an entire generation of multi-racial people so the populations IQ level can lower, so they can rule them easier

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
If somebody could make an IQ test where African-Americans scored as high as Whites, the "IQ doesn't exist" crowd wouldn't be around.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
wtf

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oooh a cyber facepunch

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nNghMoSCik

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Relevant Tangent posted:

they're not even STEM, they're STEM wannabees. It's that Art is unrealistic, it's that it's too complex for them to do. That's why they do memes instead.

The number of men with computer science degrees who cannot program, even a little, is staggering. I know over a dozen from my college alone. They vary in background, but they are united only in their idiocy and contempt for the liberal arts. The alt-right thing seems common there, but most of them seem completely unaware of politics.

I have a close friend and college roommate who has gone full alt-right. Engineer. The couple times I went to his parents' house, I was struck by the fact that they had two tvs, one in the living room, one in the kitchen. They were both always on Fox News. I never saw another channel.

You could barely talk in that house Fox News was so loud. You had to shout as the basic form of communication. I wonder how many alt-right dudes grew up in houses like that?

Eela6 has issued a correction as of 23:11 on Mar 8, 2017

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

great now this poo poo is going to be in my YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS FOR U sidebar for all time forever

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Eela6 posted:

The number of men with computer science degrees who cannot program, even a little, is staggering. I know over a dozen from my college alone. They vary in background, but they are united only in their idiocy and contempt for the liberal arts. The alt-right thing seems common there, but most of them seem completely unaware of politics.

I have a close friend and college roommate who has gone full alt-right. Engineer. The couple times I went to his parents' house, I was struck by the fact that they had two tvs, one in the living room, one in the kitchen. They were both always on Fox News. I never saw another channel.

You could barely talk in that house Fox News was so loud. You had to shout as the basic form of communication. I wonder how many alt-right dudes grew up in houses like that?

My liberal aunt has to travel from California to the South on a semi-frequent basis for work and her chief complaints are:

-Having to specifically ask to not have her food doused in gravy
-Fox News on every hotel television, diner/bar television not playing sports

P.N.T.M.
Jan 14, 2006

tiny dinosaurs
Fun Shoe

I want Milo back, at least there was a meta-point of free speech vs hate speech. This guy is just MEMES BALLSACK JOKE MEMES. Someone tell me where my Milo is.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

it's all the tryhard adolescent edginess of the early internet with none of the humor

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/839635098706325504

https://twitter.com/MariaGrasmick/status/839644567716560896

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it's depressing to see alex jones defend the government as a kneejerk reaction, instead of the opposite

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yeah he's sold out. used to be a time he was blowing the whistle on the government's fish/man hybrid project and how they were poisoning our water with fluoride. now that trump's prez he's down for it all.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i knew an insane san jose sharks fan in high school who segued that insanity to libertarianism and alex jones. i bet he's the same way too

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

He's actually against the surveillance panopticon because we're still in the grace period where these programs can be pinned on Obama. Mr. Trump would surely never use these overwhelming surveillance powers for ill. Surely.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, are you guys suggesting alex jones is just a hypocritical right-wing partisan, and not a Principled Supporter Of Freedom? I, for one, am shocked.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Cut the man some slack. He is trying to protect us from machine elves and their Luciferian plan to open an interdimensional portal into our world via the Large Hadron Collider. I think I will give Trump a pass on a few minor surveillance state transgressions when he just stopped a literal, sulfur smelling, child sacrificing demon from winning the election.

You can't make the perfect the enemy of the good.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I just like how in the CHUD imagination they're thinking the CIA wants to listen in on their lame rear end family convos.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

rudatron posted:

Wow, are you guys suggesting alex jones is just a hypocritical right-wing partisan, and not a Principled Supporter Of Freedom? I, for one, am shocked.

two years ago I would think that alex jones would be at least mildly bipartisan in his accusing people of being lizards.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rudatron posted:

he always struck me as a nut who hated authority of all stripes and thought everyone was controlled by the reptilians and the jews globalists. sorta like Dale Gribble

speaking of which, the National Enquirer has become a ludicrously pro-Trump fake news tabloid for some loving reason, judging by the covers

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

get that OUT of my face posted:

he always struck me as a nut who hated authority of all stripes and thought everyone was controlled by the reptilians and the jews globalists. sorta like Dale Gribble

speaking of which, the National Enquirer has become a ludicrously pro-Trump fake news tabloid for some loving reason, judging by the covers

Trump is butt-buddies with the people that run it

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

P.N.T.M. posted:

I want Milo back, at least there was a meta-point of free speech vs hate speech. This guy is just MEMES BALLSACK JOKE MEMES. Someone tell me where my Milo is.

Milo's career is dead. He may try to reboot it in a few months, or he'll get deported.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

boy howdy was the alt right out in full force in comment sections today

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

boy howdy was the alt right out in full force in comment sections today
"today"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

P.N.T.M. posted:

this is what happened to milo:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

this is what happened to milo:

unfortunately milo did not, in fact, die of aids, which is what this song is about

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Heaven Spacey posted:

unfortunately milo did not, in fact, die of aids, which is what this song is about

pedantry regarding a tlc music video, it's nice to see we have hobbies

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ZRJ0D6zPE

Lauren Southern has left THE REBEL and is going solo.

And what does that mean? She'll be doing videos on her own channel and begging for patreon bucks.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Yeah why take whatever contract is offered to her by a media company, when she can just go straight to her followers and get some income to incorrectly report!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lancemantis posted:

Yeah why take whatever contract is offered to her by a media company, when she can just go straight to her followers and get some income to incorrectly report!

The :airquote: Rebel :airquote: doesn't pay its contributors.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

THC posted:

The :airquote: Rebel :airquote: doesn't pay its contributors.

hahahahahaha

so now she's just going to edit all her videos and try to user Her Brand to get into places and beg for money

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

something tells me that a cosplay babe with reactionary politics won't have much trouble maintaining a dedicated following

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Read The Mismeasure of Man by Stephan Jay Gould. It's all about scientific racism and has a chapter on the Bell Curve

Mismeasure of Man is just as bullshit at the Bell Curve, maybe moreso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

something tells me that a cosplay babe with reactionary politics won't have much trouble maintaining a dedicated following

Seriously lol what took her so long

Like she could just be disinterestedly texting on her phone and not looking at the camera and just be like "hmhm muslims bad, jews possibly worse or not as bad but still bad depending on which group you are angrier about. Mexicans? Bad also" and make twice what chapo makes