Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Tonetta posted:

Fat gently caress: all of my problems involve ice cream and going outside, we should tax those things tbh

Icertainly cream suckz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Schnorkles posted:

WORDS HAVE MEANING SQUIZZLE

[or not, derrida lmao]

dont derride yourself so much shnarkies

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Gringostar posted:

also it's $2200 for a 2br in irvine

But there are so many strip malls nearby! That drives up prices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8zcbC_Dcw

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

Fat gently caress: all of my problems involve ice cream and going outside, we should tax those things tbh

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
there are many mornings afternoons I've woken up and wished we could lower the sun by about 30-50%

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Gringostar posted:

jokes on you

i'm mentally ill and make a poo poo load

I agree computers are awesome

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

they have a supermajority in being dysfunctional

they have a supermajority of deez nuts

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i wondwr if thats a fatfinger move or what

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Thoguh posted:

But there are so many strip malls nearby! That drives up prices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8zcbC_Dcw

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/839687203768844288

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

there are many mornings afternoons I've woken up and wished we could lower the sun by about 30-50%

blinds are amazing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

Four GOP Senators: We can't support this bill because it fucks over all the Medicaid expansion folks in our states

Trump counter offer: How about I move that Medicaid fuckery up from 2020 to 2018?

ART OF THE DEAL

the medicaid fuckery just got 10 feet higher, stroo stroo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/alexismadrigal/status/839665075556237312

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

unabomber was right

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

i wondwr if thats a fatfinger move or what

Sessions has probably been on the poo poo list since he recused himself right after Trump said there was no reason for him to.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

omg im the lyre o :o

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

jarofpiss posted:

unabomber was right

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

that would be GoTS3

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

destroy all design firms.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

architects are the scum of the earth

i say that as someone that's worked with them for almost 2 decades

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i sincerely hope trump builds the wall so banksy is able to paint his magnum opus

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jarofpiss posted:

unabomber was right

on all levels except physical

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

does anyone on team trump besides preibus and jeffrey bogo sassoon know how to manuever legislation thru congress

does priebus even know how

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

on all levels except physical

living in the woods without a razor is the smartest thing he ever did

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
The great thing about the Midwest is that I'm guranteed to be a thousand miles away from the Clintons, the Trump's, and Lena Dunham at any given moment
Also, the definition of functional alcoholism is very broad here

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

does anyone on team trump besides preibus and jeffrey bogo sassoon know how to manuever legislation thru congress

does priebus even know how

lol you think sessions has enough friends in the senate? its just a name he dont actually smoke nobody out

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

The great thing about the Midwest is that I'm guranteed to be a thousand miles away from the Clintons, the Trump's, and Lena Dunham at any given moment
lol americans "functional"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

nothing

ftfy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ffs just put up those automated sentry things South Korea has deployed all along their DMZ and be done with it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2756847/Who-goes-Samsung-reveals-robot-sentry-set-eye-North-Korea.html

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im glad the only sound i can hear is the rustle of the corn, i posted on the internet

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

:psyboom:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

What

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

some cheap living in conr country

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Jokes on you because all your neighbors are little trumps.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol you think sessions has enough friends in the senate? its just a name he dont actually smoke nobody out

you dont spend years in a 100-member legislature w/o learning how poo poo really gets done on at least a basic level

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/839658518026166272
im the "im not a republican"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

you dont spend years in a 100-member legislature w/o learning how poo poo really gets done on at least a basic level

ted cruz being the exception that proves the rule here, i take it?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

thanks Unabama!

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Corny posted:

holy poo poo its like $1000 for a 1bedroom in denver

hope u enjoy paying at least $1400 for a 2 bedroom!!!!

$1400 for a 2 bed would be an incredible deal where I am, and I would enjoy that very much!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

NNick posted:

Jokes on you because all your neighbors are little trumps.

lol "little"

• Locked thread