Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Slamhound posted:

Jews anagrams to eSJW.

hell, e is really just a bunch of parentheses smashed together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

the hilarious thing is the president listens to him.

:sad:
:smugdon:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

NNick posted:

If Alex Jones advocated transferring all defense spending to social services and science I would support him tbh

Too bad he doesn't hold any principles besides guns oh wel

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
I'm not sure if this counts as something mattering

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/839692801969389570

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i just never thought bill hicks was that funny, like he never really told any good jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0fksEpiUFk

lol! he's so mad!

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

NNick posted:

If Alex Jones advocated transferring all defense spending to social services and science I would support him tbh

if donald stopped being racist, insane, stupid, and a serial abuser + advocated full communism id support him

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

McGlockenshire posted:

good lord this article gets really uh

hahahahhaaha oh my Goooooooooooooooooooood

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

imo some of these angry man pundits go too far at times

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

slouch posted:

if donald stopped being racist, insane, stupid, and a serial abuser + advocated full communism id support him

gently caress yeah.

Which is why people comparing Bill Hicks to Alex Jones are loving dumb

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

deadgoon posted:

im paying $210/month for a 1bedroom apartment (that rent includes water and electricity)

maybe instead of earning money and living somewhere cool some of u should try being mentally ill and living in a shithole!!!

Agreed, idiot hell fucker

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

slouch posted:

same

not! communism be for trump level dumbs not born to nobility

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

actually communism wouldve worked if obama didnt sabotage it

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

So this dumb meatbag just became someone who could influence whether the nukes fly or not right

Someone please do the needful

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

misdirectomy posted:

I'm not sure if this counts as something mattering

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/839692801969389570

Nothing matters hth

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

Nichael posted:

Also, it's doubly loving dumb to complain that Clinton spent too much time attacking Donny on personal issues when he literally threatened to kill her twice and no one gave a flying gently caress.

That one still shocks me. No one brings up the fact that he threatened to kill her multiple times.

late as gently caress, but this was the exact moment where i realized just how intensely hosed up everything around trump really was. up until then, i was convinced that he was teetering on the brink at all times, that he only made it as far as he did because the GOP was full of gibbering, flailing morons.

then he shat on a gold star family, fought with a baby, got weirdly flippant about a different soldier's purple heart, and joked about his opponent being shot in the space of about a week, and nothing. happened.

like, my dumb rear end still figured he was screwed after pussygate, but the 2nd amendment poo poo stuck with me and still does, because i still cannot imagine any other political candidate making a comment like that and staying in their race, much less winning it.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

punchymcpunch posted:

actually communism wouldve worked if trump did it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/ThePresObama/status/838433233297498112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trump has proven that honesty really is the best policy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:same::nsacloud:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vellius posted:

late as gently caress, but this was the exact moment where i realized just how intensely hosed up everything around trump really was. up until then, i was convinced that he was teetering on the brink at all times, that he only made it as far as he did because the GOP was full of gibbering, flailing morons.

then he shat on a gold star family, fought with a baby, got weirdly flippant about a different soldier's purple heart, and joked about his opponent being shot in the space of about a week, and nothing. happened.

like, my dumb rear end still figured he was screwed after pussygate, but the 2nd amendment poo poo stuck with me and still does, because i still cannot imagine any other political candidate making a comment like that and staying in their race, much less winning it.

i love my quirky president

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*the nukes fly like maybugs and, as the nuclear death cloud drifts down to brisbane, fred astaire crashes his car and gregory peck takes his suicide pill as he silently thanks obama sarcastically*

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

i think he's losing it guys

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
someone post the marine jacking off while saluting gif again please

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

i love my quirky president

i know i bet trudo and you will have the cutest kids :3:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/835698143454953472

Thanks, Obama

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

punchymcpunch posted:

fly away troll

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I wish it was a year ago and Trump wasn't president

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

look into your heart, what do you really think?

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
Baloogan, how do you see this all playing out this year? Do you think Trump makes it this year? I feel like you're the Trump whisperer and the alcohol only increases your power. If you told me to buy 1000 shares of stock X (whatever that was) I would legitimately buy it.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Do y'all think Obama eats the booty?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dump all your money into private prison stocks, or any company that helped build concentration camps and thus has experience that will be in demand soon

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

Dump all your money into private prison stocks, or any company that helped build concentration camps and thus has experience that will be in demand soon

lol u know ibm sent all them legacy boys out to pasture already

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

texaholic posted:

obama pours him self a big ol bowl of booty os every morning

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

edit im retarded

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

beergod posted:

Baloogan, how do you see this all playing out this year? Do you think Trump makes it this year? I feel like you're the Trump whisperer and the alcohol only increases your power. If you told me to buy 1000 shares of stock X (whatever that was) I would legitimately buy it.

lol i don't know anything
i thought trump was gonna lose the election :/
buy a firearm instead of numbers on some computer

I think trump is going to be president for at least 4 years. Just outta spite if nothing else.
Trump is going to become addicted to the power of the presidency, and I think unless his physical health prevents him I think hes in for 8 years.

I think hes going to continue to be insane and chaotic, and that for the rest of our lives (the next 50 years) american politics will be focused on unringing the bell that trump is banging away on.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

texaholic posted:

yes, for women only, and only if they ask

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

texaholic posted:

He better, Michelle deserves it.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/839733678792126468

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

if you arent following these late night committees on twitter please start. house democrats are trolling and its amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sounds like the chucklehut all-nighter to work on the Idiot Act is going well

• Locked thread