Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

no mom, that's the wrong camera, you took a picture of yourself... use the forward-facing camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Hillary 2020 posted:

This is not the World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017, this is just a tribute.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

retweet by donald

https://twitter.com/foxnation/status/839645962796683265

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
sure am glad all that legislation trump passed had a positive effect on the economy

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

yeah, but like half of those are trump media surrogates who got hired for damage control

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-begins-to-map-out-1-trillion-infrastructure-plan-1489012229

guess we'll never get that infrastructure bill

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

120k horseshit peddlars employed in february alone

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I still don't understand why the GOP congress cares about replacing Obamacare with something so much. Why do they suddenly care about poor people dying now, of all times?

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/839827186030940160

Serf
May 5, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

I still don't understand why the GOP congress cares about replacing Obamacare with something so much. Why do they suddenly care about poor people dying now, of all times?

they don't tho. they want to replace it with something that is worse and will let people die

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

they suddenly found out that the dipshits who voted them in actually like it so they're trying to not get primaried/replaced with a democrat when 2018 rolls around.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRXnjUBq3hA

tucker sure is trying to be the new o'really, not sure Ryan was ready to be asked why he was giving out tax cuts for the wealthy in a FN interview

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Serf posted:

they don't tho. they want to replace it with something that is worse and will let people die
WelI mean, they're at least paying lip service to it. To me this seems like teh ultimate time to just say gently caress it and do nothing and successfully blame everything that is to come on the Dems.

I mean, what better demonstration could there possibly be than the election that GOP voters will believe absolutely anything they are told?

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Mar 9, 2017

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Logged on in time for hitbler page

Serf
May 5, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

WelI mean, they're at least paying lip service to it. To me this seems like teh ultimate time to just say gently caress it and do nothing and successfully blame everything that is to come on the Dems.

the only thing that matters is getting rid of obamacare. they've been running on that for years, and the whole "replace" thing is a big fat lie popularized by donald trump. they literally just want to kill obamacare

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

Same

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

I stayed up all night waiting for it and boy are my arms tired!

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

punchymcpunch posted:

lol if you arent high

:hai:

(Though I don't do drugs beyond Starbucks anymore personally)

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

drat bro, woke up spitting fire today

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
stop worshiping numbers

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

Morning Joe of all things accurately covered this and it was basically that while some Republicans genuinely do think the poor dying is good, people like Joe Scarborough was talking about how Jesus said you should take care of the poor, he just believes the free market has ways of doing that without feeding into government dependence. He was horrified with some Republican saying what Republicans actually think ("gently caress the poor let 'em die") out loud.

Joe Scarborough is a weird rear end man.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm hella buff from all this heiling

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yStQqyvyJNQ

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

Both or is it just your right hand?

:jackbud:

Apr 7, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I'm hella buff from all this heiling

TRUMP!

Apr 7, 2003

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Both or is it just your right hand?

:jackbud:

I was trying to do the "I just flew in from California" joke but I failed epically.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

if its logner than four hours you should see your doctor

although i guess not anymore since trumpcare will kill everyone :rip:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
I don't know why I'm not hearing 30% surcharge penalty non stop from opponents of this bill. It's worse than deathpanels and is actually in the bill this time.

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

I was trying to do the "I just flew in from California" joke but I failed epically.

HA I'm just loving with you buddy...

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Everything in the bill is terrible aside from TRUMP voters getting owned

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Tesseraction posted:

if its logner than four hours you should see your doctor sex cake

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jose posted:

what if you just don't feel like dying?

this is just gibberish

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
But now I must ask...

Is "I just flew in from California" a euphemism for masturbation?

Sorry I'm old and out of the loop with regards to the hot slang on the streets and tweets.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Sir Tonk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRXnjUBq3hA

tucker sure is trying to be the new o'really, not sure Ryan was ready to be asked why he was giving out tax cuts for the wealthy in a FN interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tesseraction posted:

Morning Joe of all things accurately covered this and it was basically that while some Republicans genuinely do think the poor dying is good, people like Joe Scarborough was talking about how Jesus said you should take care of the poor, he just believes the free market has ways of doing that without feeding into government dependence. He was horrified with some Republican saying what Republicans actually think ("gently caress the poor let 'em die") out loud.

Joe Scarborough is a weird rear end man.

A lot of people never read "Wealth of Nations" and don't understand what the "invisible hand" actually means.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Coatlicue posted:

I don't know why I'm not hearing 30% surcharge penalty non stop from opponents of this bill. It's worse than deathpanels and is actually in the bill this time.

"Every boomer dies" is a more effective talking point you fuckin dork

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

this whole time the invisible hand was flipping us off instead of lifting us up and nobody knew because it's invisible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

LOL that's a loving bitcoin face if I've ever seen one...say no more (mon amour).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvt8iWJ0oo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread