Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/839715460727750656

My Next Chapter KD edit but it's the whole GSW fanbase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The warriors got washed by Kelly Olynk.

IT had a lovely rear end statline

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
spurs coming for that 1 seed!

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Light years ahead

https://twitter.com/MrMichaelLee/status/839717714868518912

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spoeank posted:

https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/839715460727750656

My Next Chapter KD edit but it's the whole GSW fanbase

gently caress it I had some time

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

honestly, i hope that meme follows him to his HOF induction

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

omg lmfao

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Meme era NBA is a great era.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

May this meme never die

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

:worship:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

lmao

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

AggressivelyStupid posted:

The warriors got washed by Kelly Olynk.

IT had a lovely rear end statline

Olynyk does that same pump fake every goddamn time he gets the ball and somehow people still fall for it. IT wasn't getting the calls he usually does on his drives so he got his poo poo pushed in at the rim a lot.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Spoeank posted:

:vince:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Spoeank posted:

hahaha

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

R.D. Mangles posted:

honestly, i hope that meme follows him to his HOF induction

Real MVP and now this, KD is a never-ending fountain.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Spoeank posted:

Perfect. It'll be a sad day when Durant and 3-1 lead jokes go away.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Miami is 20-4 in their last 24 games. I havn't watched them, but how are they doing this? Their roster looks like trash.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Miami is 20-4 in their last 24 games. I havn't watched them, but how are they doing this? Their roster looks like trash.

I'm not a Heat fan but I believe the answer is

Waiters bitch

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Spoeank posted:

amazing

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Freon Dion

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Perfect. It'll be a sad day when Durant and 3-1 lead jokes go away.

It will never go away, people still make malone jokes every now and then

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Khris Middleton is still good despite tearing his hamstring off the bone. Phew.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

good d, good 3 point shooting, dion waiters mvp

Really though Spoelstra is incredible and deserves coach of the year. This is the second straight season he's completely turned the team around in the second half of the year. Last year the Heat somehow transformed into a 110+ ppg team after Bosh went down again. He is Popovich-tier when it comes to getting the most out of a roster.

Also Justise Winslow going down really helped. His awful shooting was ruining the offense.

nachos fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 9, 2017

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

WhyteRyce posted:

I got into a minor spat with some Kings fans that wanted to dismiss the TMZ report because it was TMZ and that I shouldn't make fun of Vlade saying "character matters" over and over again because English isn't his first language.
One of the curious things about modern life is TMZ is now perhaps the most regularly accurate major reporting outlet. They only report inflammatory tabloid trash but by God they report it correctly

the_american_dream posted:

Got to be Dejan who posted that
:sigh:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Their defense is insanely good.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
James Johnson should win 6th man of the year

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Spo is a really, really good coach, and I think Nachos is right about winslow going down. He was TERRIBLE this year.

I still feel like spo is the waiters whisperer.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Time posted:

No matter how many times I see him make good plays, or how many stats you show me, I will never believe Seth curry is good. It doesn't fit my head canon
Same
I think it's safe to be Seth Curry & Austin Rivers complacent until they're not good again for some reason and it actually is the reality again
Or until they play for the Spurs. It'd be funny for us to have a Curry

RaySmuckles posted:

spurs coming for that 1 seed!
:getin:

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
It is Dion Waiters' world

we're all just paying rent

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Justice Winslow was probably one of the worst nba players im history this year when he played.

They are getting meaningful minutes out of something named Rodney McGruder, which sounds like a fake name you tell a cop when he busts your college party, and Luke Babbit.

Dion Waiters is actually an NBA guard.

But really, the best thing that happened to them were McRoberts and Winslow getting hurt. Winslow really looked like a sunk cost this year when he actually played.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Dokmo was right again; Pels gave up Hield and now they pass a lot more!

https://twitter.com/BrendonKleen14/status/839855181877526528

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Jota posted:

drat Lockback you had good seats at the game tonight

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/839655743045382144

I miss him so much.... :(

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Trademark this immediately. It'll make SAS a mint!

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Kibner posted:

Dokmo was right again; Pels gave up Hield and now they pass a lot more!

https://twitter.com/BrendonKleen14/status/839855181877526528

SAC's numbers pre and post Buddy:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

dokmo posted:

SAC's numbers pre and post Buddy:

Ahahaaha, I love that this meme has been accurate ever since you pointed it out in preseason.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Buddy Hield is a lethal shooter with great numbers he needs to be shooting more and not worrying about passing

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
I don't actually think it has anything to do with Buddy, I'll bet having a dominant high post player like Cousins increases raw passing numbers but I have nothing to back that up,

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The Next Steph Currytm doesn't need to pass

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

dokmo posted:

I don't actually think it has anything to do with Buddy, I'll bet having a dominant high post player like Cousins increases raw passing numbers but I have nothing to back that up,

I know it doesn't mean much; it just makes me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Loving David Lee's play for the Spurs all year, he was great in the comeback against the kings last night as well (which btw I'm not sure why anyone's impressed with, Kawhi and LMA having the day off or not...I mean this is a team trying to center piece buddy hield...sorry whyteryce). He's clearly having a lot of fun in San Antonio, really getting along with the guys, and showing some great effort even in the areas people historically panned him for.
it's one of those matches made in bball heaven, one of those "Why hasn't he played for the Spurs?" guys. Why haven't LeBron James or Russell Westbrook or Paul George or Kevin Durant ever played for the Spurs? Come on down guys.

plus I just love watching him spin around and also embarrass the other team with fundamentally solid white guy dunks. not bad for $1.5 m on a 2-year contract. supposedly he played for Dallas or Golden State at one point but I'm going to pretend those are just nasty rumors

anyway here's what you guys asked for. more David Lee PIX & highlights videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qf2QfAJsBk

“Aw, yeah!” exclaims David Lee, the 13-year NBA veteran, as he gingerly rises out of a stretch. “I love Samoas!”

• Locked thread