Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/839853447365214208

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!
So Lyin' Ted and his wife ate KFC or w/e with Turmp last night

I hope he called Cruz's wife ugly again and Cruz just sat there and took it, which I'm assuming is exactly what happened

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FactsAreUseless posted:

Stop Making Sense.

Name of This Band is a better collection of songs, because it has more stuff from Remain in Light and a lot more of their early stuff, and it has some of their best performances ever, especially the live version of Born Under Punches. But it's also very much an album for existing fans. Stop Making Sense is pretty much a perfect single performance, and an impressive piece of work overall. The coordination, the showmanship, the sense of fun, etc. Also, every song on the concert is the best version of that song. The only thing dragging it down is that it's a lot of Speaking In Tongues material, which is one of their weaker albums.

Excellent, thank you - tbh i mostly like TNOTBITH for the live cuts of the earlier punkier stuff...ofc SMS deserves to be played on loop in the fkn Whitney no doubt about that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

UrbicaMortis posted:

My impression of America is somewhat skewed by this guy I met in Vietnam.

He was crazy af, rode a motorbike at mach 5 everywhere and got into a fight with the local cops once. He also told me that back home his favourite thing was driving into the countryside and do donuts while firing guns which is basically the most American thing I've ever heard.

He was from Seattle, so now l always picture that city as just a place of utter anarchy, which I realise is probably inaccurate.

the nam changes a man

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I worship Troop death.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
THE VETERANS REQUIRE SACRIFICE

PLEASE, O VETERANS, TAKE MY HAIRY BALLS 2 REVITALIZE UR MANLY WW2 ESSENCE

*castrates self w/rusty bayonet*

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the house dems are channeling the spirit of lf

it is good

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
veterans can eat my doo doo, gently caress all troops everywhere on all sides stop killing each other you retards how hard is it to not murder people hahaha

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Radio, micro, and tv waves are broadcasting a near constant din of trUMP TMUTRP TRIMP TRUMP out in infinite space in all directions. To the rest of the universe, and to any other sentient life running a SETI program of their own, we may as well be planet trump at this point. 300,000 years from now a star trekky alien with hosed up poo poo on their forehead is gonna write WOW! on their printed out SETI data and what they draw their arrow to will be trump. The whole page will be trump. And eventually, all will be trump.

https://twitter.com/smbsshowbot/status/835447163073282048

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
how is war even real lol just stop shooting, neoliberal

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
1 dead us marine... 2 dead us marines... 3 dead us marines ah ha ha :drac:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

On page 1492, Baloogan drank the glycol blue

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

just step out of the tank lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

On page 1492, Baloogan drank the glycol blue

i got a gin and tonic on the go atm

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/839857866416742400

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

1492 when pasta Europeans discovered Americans long after Nordic settlement

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Columbus page.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why can't the senate chucklefucks be more like house dems, they fuckin own

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

crazy cloud posted:

Drone em! :obama:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
like just stop shooting

??? this isn't even hard???

idgi

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

in 1492 columbus discovered that natives would do anything you wanted if you pointed a gun at them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Did not foresee wikilieaks becoming a Russian propaganda outfit

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

UrbicaMortis posted:

My impression of America is somewhat skewed by this guy I met in Vietnam.

He was crazy af, rode a motorbike at mach 5 everywhere and got into a fight with the local cops once. He also told me that back home his favourite thing was driving into the countryside and do donuts while firing guns which is basically the most American thing I've ever heard.

He was from Seattle, so now l always picture that city as just a place of utter anarchy, which I realise is probably inaccurate.
expats in southeast asia are sometimes cool and nice people but they are often just nuts

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

why does hannity look like hes having a stroke when he smiles

realtalk is he dyin

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

crazy cloud posted:

like just stop shooting

??? this isn't even hard???

idgi

You have some good ideas

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Radio, micro, and tv waves are broadcasting a near constant din of trUMP TMUTRP TRIMP TRUMP out in infinite space in all directions. To the rest of the universe, and to any other sentient life running a SETI program of their own, we may as well be planet trump at this point. 300,000 years from now a star trekky alien with hosed up poo poo on their forehead is gonna write WOW! on their printed out SETI data and what they draw their arrow to will be trump. The whole page will be trump. And eventually, all will be trump.

the Manimal Sphere principle is merciless

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ted cruz made his young daughters join him and heidi for din-din with the orange goblin yesterday

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/839805100327649280

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hannity is so stupid mid stroke-out is his natural and permanent state.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

i'm very surprised that the CIA developed the capability to conduct espionage

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

in 1492 columbus discovered that natives would do anything you wanted if you pointed a gun at them

sometimes they still gently caress up tho, assholes. u can cut their hand off tho and they start doing better but like, slower because u cut their fucken hand off lamo

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

You have some good ideas

hey bby :heysexy:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

too many dicks in power, aka the PATRIARCHY hth

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Again there is no way anyone could detect earth communication waves beyond like a few lys

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

you know, aliens are totally gonna show up in trump's presidency

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

You have some good ideas

punchymcpunch posted:

it says my spirit guide is a skeleton wearing a dressing gown

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Again there is no way anyone could detect earth communication waves beyond like a few lys

i think space search radar could be seen from p far away

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
get more grrls in power and wars will decrease by at least 30% mark my werds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder what the CIA thinks about the wh and Russia dunking on them in the press

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

the Manimal Sphere

a dude in a fursuit in a giant hamster ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted: