Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It was Jan Arild Ellingsen.
Fun fact: from time to time he gets packets filled with poo poo sent to Stortinget. It is probably dog feces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Political Cartoons 2017: Hell wants nothing to do with us.

Technowolf fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Mar 9, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

Labels: Drought, Galilee, Israel, Jesus, miracle, Water

Kirschen posted:

American Jews are on the march!!
They seem to demonstrate for everyone except American Jews and against every injustice except threats to American Jewry!

The antisemitic threats against JCC's, the desecration of Jewish cemeteries, neither has brought an angry Jewish community to the streets. Is American Jewry a "pushover" or does it just seem that way to me?

Labels: American Jews, antisemitism, demonstrations

good choice for int. women's day, stiglich

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Gonna repeat the request - what are the Henry Payne's "greatest hits", in your opinion? Bumper stickers and "if global warming, WHY COLD" I've got. What else would you say defines the man?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Outside of Payne masturbating to car asses, there isn't a whole lot about him that's memorable. He makes copious use of the snooty, chin-in-the-sky look for people he hates, and will occasionally be utterly divorced from reality (his Biden-Palin debate cartoon comes to mind), but that hardly sets him apart from the rest of the gang.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SexyBlindfold posted:

He makes copious use of the snooty, chin-in-the-sky look for people he hates

This is the big one for me. Payne's only major point apart from "cars are good" is "THIS LIBRUL THINKS HE'S BETTER'N YOU", as illustrated by (of course) a giant car bumper with a condescending strawman sticker, and a big ol' bulbous dick-nose standing proudly erect toward the sky

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

His art actually used to be good but somewhere he decided to say gently caress it and just crank out ugly trash because I guess it didn't matter.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
A couple of people with heads like rounded upside-down Ls walking past a sign or bumper sticker and making a pithy comment about liberals bad.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006

u laugh at me bcuz im different...

-~*i laugh at u bcuz ur all the same*~-

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Enophos
Feb 29, 2008

Wow, as an American Jew all I can say is "gently caress you Kirschen."

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Enophos posted:

Wow, as an American Jew all I can say is "gently caress you Kirschen."

Does Kirschen have an acid test for "Jewish Enough"? Like, would he be more sympathetic if we all spent a summer on a kibbutz or bayonetted a Palestinian?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Skippy Granola posted:

Does Kirschen have an acid test for "Jewish Enough"? Like, would he be more sympathetic if we all spent a summer on a kibbutz or bayonetted a Palestinian?

Kirschen was born in Brooklyn but made aliyah at some point in the past. As such he hates American Jews who are not zealous enough to do the same thing. Like much of Israel's right wing, he will be satisfied with American Jewry if and only if they move to Israel.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Does Israel even have enough room for all American Jews to come over?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

Only as long as they keep on building settlements in Palestine.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

euphronius posted:

They WOULD if those pesky anti-semites would just let them murder all the subhuman filth living on the land!!!

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

loquacius posted:

Kirschen was born in Brooklyn but made aliyah at some point in the past. As such he hates American Jews who are not zealous enough to do the same thing. Like much of Israel's right wing, he will be satisfied with American Jewry if and only if they move to Israel.

Not to get too personal here but my sister is exactly the same except with Palestine. And she can't draw. And she's an rear end in a top hat about it.

No, no, I am mistaken. That's still the same.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

euphronius posted:

Right now, probably not, but they're sure working on it!

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

She was a professional animator! For years! How is she this bad at it?

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

Skippy Granola posted:

Foreign Jews hurt the narrative that any criticism of Israel is antisemitism.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Skippy Granola posted:

Not exactly but he has these handy cards you can use to identify traitor jews

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Trogdos! posted:

Not exactly but he has these handy cards you can use to identify traitor jews

cucks

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
"Mar-A-Loco"

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

That's a top tier Kelly.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Huh.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lester can't blame the conservative establishment or loyal Republican voters for enabling Trump, so he blames the lieberal media instead.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Xander77 posted:

Gonna repeat the request - what are the Henry Payne's "greatest hits", in your opinion? Bumper stickers and "if global warming, WHY COLD" I've got. What else would you say defines the man?

"Low-emissions vehicles?? B-but that's for babies! I want a big boys' toy!!"

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Mar-A-Loco"

This is a masterwork.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
:slick:

Also, gently caress you Kirschen.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

is jewry a word and also am i allowed to say it

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
How does the Jewry find the defendant?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

"I admit that the President of the United States serves up nothing of substance and indeed has a completely incorrect idea of what people want. This looks bad—for his critics!!" *does touchdown dance on rectangle of cardboard with "Hillarys grave" written on it*

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I posted a bunch of Payne's old cartoons in a previous thread. I might be able to dig them up later today.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

"I haven't seen a ratfucking like this since Comey sent that letter!" made me laugh. Then it made me drink.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Oh god, no.

You're not allowed to say that word anymore Grandpa!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Shangri-Law School posted:

I posted a bunch of Payne's old cartoons in a previous thread. I might be able to dig them up later today.
I managed to dig up just a single sample by googling, so your skills clearly surpass my own. Where did you find them?

SexyBlindfold posted:

Outside of Payne masturbating to car asses, there isn't a whole lot about him that's memorable. He makes copious use of the snooty, chin-in-the-sky look for people he hates, and will occasionally be utterly divorced from reality (his Biden-Palin debate cartoon comes to mind), but that hardly sets him apart from the rest of the gang.
I think he's also one of the artists that pushed "he golfs! That loving nig... Kenyan, dares to golf and think he's better than you!" the most.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Mar 9, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Jewry" is an old-timey word referring to a minority, but unlike most words fitting that description I don't think it's necessarily a bad word to use

I think it mostly depends on the context vis-a-vis what exactly you are trying to say about "the Jewish people as a collective whole"

(Kirschen's usage of it in other words is bad)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

oddium posted:

is jewry a word and also am i allowed to say it

Anyone using it is probably being anti semetic.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Yes.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Zivilyn Bane posted:

I guess they missed the "NO NIGROES" on Sam's right hand there.

He doesn't think that's offensive. Not even the spelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

This is really good, almost as good as "Business is booming in Texas" if they simply left the gravestone unlabeled.

• Locked thread