Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

NSM has stopped loving around.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

I wish I could make gifs so I could have Spidey giving birth to naked Rocket here.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Push El Burrito posted:

NSM has stopped loving around.

I so wish that NSM just took a turn for the "gently caress this", and would solve all his problems with snapping necks.

All of his problems.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

enigmahfc posted:

I so wish that NSM just took a turn for the "gently caress this", and would solve all his problems with snapping necks.

All of his problems.

Bricks don't have necks.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Now add Gwen Stacey's neck snap sound effect from when Peter killed her.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

enigmahfc posted:

All of his problems.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Next story will be about Wolverine having to kill Spider-Man for being too dangerous. Of course then they will be friends because "Mary Jane" kinda sounds like "marry Jean" and they will team up to fight Iron Jonah with Phoenix MJ.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh it was just a headcloth he's had on all this time?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I can't wait for ronan to hit himself in the face with his own hammer

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

keep going my cosmi-rod is almost in position

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Bets on whether or not Ronan will smash himself in the face or blast a shroom ray to the back of his head?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think we can safely assume that ronan will not figure out how his own arms work

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

enigmahfc posted:

All of his problems.

I actually think quickly snapping his neck might be kinder than the current plan of suffocating him.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Manatee Cannon posted:

I can't wait for ronan to hit himself in the face with his own hammer

I think what the artist is trying to convey is that Ronan has moved his hammer behind his own head, and behind Spider-Man.

I think Spidey's brilliant plan is to jump off at the last second and let Ronan blast his own helmet off.

But that may just, like, blow his own head clean off.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Cabbit posted:

I think what the artist is trying to convey is that Ronan has moved his hammer behind his own head, and behind Spider-Man.

I think Spidey's brilliant plan is to jump off at the last second and let Ronan blast his own helmet off.

But that may just, like, blow his own head clean off.

That hammer head is rather brick-shaped so I doubt NSM will effectively dodge it.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ronan is actually planning to hit himself in the head so that when his head snaps backwards, he can headbutt spider-man in the dick

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
This was all an elaborate suicide attempt by Ronan. It's a cry for help.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Has the Universal Weapon ever been refereed to the Cosmi-Rod in any other form of media?
Can you call a hammer a rod?
Has Ronan actually been referring to his dick this whole time instead of the hammer?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh no our only streetlight!

"He's right where he needs to be"

Also known as stapled to a man's backside.

And will someone give that robot some drat shrooms already .

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Is Stan getting the Universal Weapon confused with Big Barda's Cosmic Rod?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ronan has the Cosmic Control Rod inside his Universal Weapon.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Okay, not all these can be euphemisms for penis. Some one is going to have to clarify on which one is though.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

MariusLecter posted:

Okay, not all these can be euphemisms for penis. Some one is going to have to clarify on which one is though.

the universal hammer is his penis, and hes put the cosmic sounding rod down the shaft

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

SilverSupernova posted:

Has the Universal Weapon ever been refereed to the Cosmi-Rod in any other form of media?
Can you call a hammer a rod?
Has Ronan actually been referring to his dick this whole time instead of the hammer?

Yes, very early on. They stopped calling it that once Annihilus and the Cosmic Control Rod showed up, to avoid confusion.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Womp womp

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I'm imagining him saying all that in the tenth of a second that action would actually take. :allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Next few strips will be Ronan begging for his life while Spidey plays keepaway.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I like the little right angle "ZZZAKK" in the third panel.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Spidey has finally harnessed the power of a blunt object to the back of the head.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Holy poo poo. Why is this still the best thing comics wise on earth?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ouch, he dislocated ronan's shoulder

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Haifisch posted:

I'm imagining him saying all that in the tenth of a second that action would actually take. :allears:

This is just the beginning of the NSM/Jojo crossover.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Why... why is Spider-Man talking in past tense about something he's currently doing?

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
So now we get to watch Ronan go all Total Recall, right?

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
"Is there a way that I can use this visual medium to show a series of actions in an exciting manner? Nah, gently caress it, I'll just have one character describe what he's doing to the other in unnecessarily long-winded detail." - Writing Comics The Stan Lee Way.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Payndz posted:

"Is there a way that I can use this visual medium to show a series of actions in an exciting manner? Nah, gently caress it, I'll just have one character describe what he's doing to the other in unnecessarily long-winded detail." - Writing Comics The Stan Lee Way.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Ronan got a sweet goatee.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
So... Ronan breathes through the back of his head or something? Because that helmet clearly doesn't have a face-plate.

He's basically wearing one of these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Maybe there's a facial force field.

• Locked thread