Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:hah:

"It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often. But you mess with my wife, you mess with my kids, that will do it every time. Donald, you're a sniffling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone,"

I wish I could find the whole quote. I'm not transcribing it. Tred Cuz

IsEd
Bisralls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

:hah:

"It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often. But you mess with my wife, you mess with my kids, that will do it every time. Donald, you're a sniffling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone,"

I wish I could find the whole quote. I'm not transcribing it. Tred Cuz.

also, i need a bogle.

for the glotch.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ted cruz is a bitch

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

triple sulk posted:

release the piss taxes

Trump would have hated Vespasian. He put a tax on piss.

This is odd. The general conclusion was that the server was for email marketing. Does the FBI suspect it was also being used for secret communication? Crazy.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I am answering the question - Donald Trump will not be the nominee. Donald Trump will NOT be the nominee.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Is that for real what they called their bill?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ugh

https://twitter.com/kunktation/status/839954639709667331

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/ZanetaGAdme/status/839964869793353728

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That DICK! posted:

I am answering the question - Donald Trump will not be the nominee. Donald Trump will NOT be the nominee.

Yeah, that's the part I really like. It's a great piece of audio.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lmfao.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah me too.

That DICK! posted:

you think the GOP will turn on him before 2020 and try to nominate someone else?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Is that for real what they called their bill?

the democrats made them debate the name and the republicans just kept doubling down

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

President couch potato so what

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/839969468629614592

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

no joke evil.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

The day that happened I had no less than 4 people in unconnected social circles say, in almost the same words, "He probably shouldn't use the term sniveling coward because that is Ted Cruz in two words and I didn't really realize it until now". It was loving uncanny.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/colbster/status/839973862800408577

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

what a great place to live

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The day that happened I had no less than 4 people in unconnected social circles say, in almost the same words, "He probably shouldn't use the term sniveling coward because that is Ted Cruz in two words and I didn't really realize it until now". It was loving uncanny.

he sure proved them wrong lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lol

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

but yeah that tx bill is another case of "uh you guys seem to have lost the underlying point of what you're doing"

like they went from "more money for us, gently caress you" to "gently caress you"

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

you think the GOP will turn on him before 2020 and try to nominate someone else?

ROFL no they loving won't, 1. they'll probably just do whatever trumps has them do cause their base wants trump and 2. why would any political party sabotage their incumbent that's bound to win to try and elect a new guy who might not

i mean it's a nice thought that maybe republicans will grow a spine but they won't

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Pander posted:

no joke evil.

Health of the mother lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

John Ellis Bush

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

My Linux Rig posted:

ROFL no they loving won't, 1. they'll probably just do whatever trumps has them do cause their base wants trump and 2. why would any political party sabotage an incumbent that's bound to win to try and elect a new guy who might not

i mean it's a nice thought that maybe republicans will grow a spine but they won't

actually the reason they won't is that they're complete cowards rather than any kind of forethought or political savvy

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

something something open the bud gates

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Yinlock posted:

he sure proved them wrong lol

It's really amazing how unprincipled and terrible he comes across when he's backgrounded by one of the most terribly unprincipled places on the planet.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Who's Jeb? Jeb's dead, baby, Jeb's dead.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's really amazing how unprincipled and terrible he comes across when he's backgrounded by one of the most terribly unprincipled places on the planet.

remember when he almost, almost gained the respect he needed and then lost it by caving to the orange rapist right before the pussy tape dropped

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

jesus loving christ republicans suck

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

what's this bill called, the We Need More Deformed And Disabled Texans Act?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
loving trash Texas
My dumbass loving state keeps yeehawwing deeper into its own rear end

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

drat

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

MariusLecter posted:

loving trash Texas
My dumbass loving state keeps yeehawwing deeper into its own rear end

did ya'll get them new history and science textbooks yet where you gloss over slavery and evolution?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Duscat posted:

what's this bill called, the We Need More Deformed And Disabled Texans Act?

#AllLivesMatter Act

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I know what I'm bringing to the Science march next month.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I mean really we should all be trying to have as many children as possible, it's God's will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
I unironically hope Trump tries to claim Antarctica.

• Locked thread