Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Ohioans! :argh: :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://giant.gfycat.com/RespectfulImpeccableIndianelephant.mp4

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
looks ... good?

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009
WTF is Italian seasoning?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Chelb posted:

a nation without boarders... a military without froantiers

solid snek...

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bueno Papi posted:

WTF is Italian seasoning?

It's a prepackaged mix of basil, rosemary, oregano, and thyme for WASPs to put into spaghetti.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

rear end struggle posted:

looks ... good?
no wonder your diet features chinese takeout aged for 6 days

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper posted:

no wonder your diet features chinese takeout aged for 6 days

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
shredded lettuce on a burger, yikes

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fart

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Stop good posting.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
byob has a thread where you request doodles and get a 6 hour probe and it's so great :3:

courtesy of rushi

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

punk rebel ecks posted:

Assange has more power and clout than a vast majority of nations, including France. He can create policies of nations on a whim by throwing Wikileaks's weight around. Sure Wikileaks isn't a nation in a traditional sense, but it is in the more modern sense. It is a nation without boarders, with tons of members (acting as citizens) turning the cogs. They wield a lot power.

Source your quotes

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Source your quotes

How does one quote the voices in their head?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Chelb posted:

byob has a thread where you request doodles and get a 6 hour probe and it's so great :3:

I guess I'll get one this time

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Julian "El Sueno" Assange

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

just go to moes

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
http://www.curbed.com/2017/2/27/14742692/latitude-margaritaville-florida-senior-housing

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
in april my mother is going to a music festival where jimmy buffett, patti smith, nas, jethro tull, gregory porter, the doobie brothers and the australian ukelele association are all performing, among others

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
they were meant to have neil young but he dropped out and it seems like they just impulsively asked jimmy buffett to take his place and he was like "lol ok"

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
ty for clicking my link avs

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

well rotd is 2 for 3

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

boner confessor posted:

ty for clicking my link avs
my grandmother had a traumatic experience a few years back on a cruise (:cripes:) when she and her sister made friends with an american couple who were their soulmates in every regard except that the americans had a deep, passionate, consuming love for jimmy buffett. he's not big in australia so my grandmother had never heard of him before and she spent the next three weeks trapped with his music at sea. now i consider it my filial duty to read everything presented to me about him and keep her informed on his movements so she can stay as far away from him as possible

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Avshalom posted:

my grandmother had a traumatic experience a few years back on a cruise (:cripes:) when she and her sister made friends with an american couple who were their soulmates in every regard except that the americans had a deep, passionate, consuming love for jimmy buffett. he's not big in australia so my grandmother had never heard of him before and she spent the next three weeks trapped with his music at sea. now i consider it my filial duty to read everything presented to me about him and keep her informed on his movements so she can stay as far away from him as possible

Would you say it was the worst cruise . . . they'd ever been on ?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
is that a jimmy buffett reference because if it is please know i've only listened to "margaritaville" and "let's get drunk and screw"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

is that a jimmy buffett reference because if it is please know i've only listened to "margaritaville" and "let's get drunk and screw"

*"why dont we get drunk and screw"

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Avshalom posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloop_John_B

Buffet's covered it, didn't write it, very much his style though

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
nerd

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

<-- points to book icon

duh

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am being cyber-bullied by jimmy buffett's hired goons

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

You're a livestock nerd. One of us, one of us, gooba gobble gooba gobble...

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Avshalom posted:

i am being cyber-bullied by jimmy buffett's hired goons

Someone get a margarita and a funnel

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my name is margarita irl

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i really wish i had never known about buffet but my parents are parrotheads and the theme to my childhood summers is the big 8

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
you are all grotesque examples of the species and i'm returning to the darkness from whence i came

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
*farts out a huge cloud of smoke and disappears, like a squid*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

• Locked thread