Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Inadequate Areolas posted:

Ahahahah what the gently caress is this

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

youre not going to explain this are you

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tiler Kiwi posted:

youre not going to explain this are you

Picky, picky, picky...

In February, pollsters at the Public Religion Research Institute asked Americans about their impressions of discrimination in the United States. Two religious groups were included on the list of those who might face bias: Christians and Muslims. Depending on who was answering, the responses were wildly different.

Overall, people were twice as likely to say Muslims face discrimination as they were to say the same thing about Christians. Democrats were four times more likely to see Muslim vs. Christian discrimination, and non-religious people more than three. White Catholics and white mainline Protestants were both in line with the American average: Each group was roughly twice as likely to say Muslims face discrimination compared to how they see the Christian experience.

The people who stuck out, whose perceptions were radically different from others in the survey, were white evangelical Protestants. Among this group, 57 percent said there’s a lot of discrimination against Christians in the U.S. today. Only 44 percent said the same thing about Muslims. They were the only religious group more likely to believe Christians face discrimination compared to Muslims.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
thank you

trying to google it just came up with a graph with much the same scheme except it detailed that white evangelicals were the only group where support for the muslim ban increased rather than decreased over time

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Maybe a sinkhole will open up under maralago today.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Or the missiles will fly. :allears:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tiler Kiwi posted:

thank you

trying to google it just came up with a graph with much the same scheme except it detailed that white evangelicals were the only group where support for the muslim ban increased rather than decreased over time

Seems like they're bad people.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
*brings chair up to thread all backways and cool* hey my dudes

Our president is a retard lmao

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
and it's so great, it's not even all that partisan to say, everyone u meet will just be all "haha welp ur right bud, drat" and move on

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

prefect posted:

Seems like they're bad people.

yes

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 213 days!

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

and it's so great, it's not even all that partisan to say, everyone u meet will just be all "haha welp ur right bud, drat" and move on

Obama divided us, but Trump... he has brought us together at last.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

and i must meme posted:

i always got the impression trump somehow liked bernie

maybe because he feels they are both outsiders, maybe because bernie is useful as a tool to take shots at clinton or dems, who knows

Bernie was popular and good for getting attention no more no less

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

prefect posted:

Picky, picky, picky...

In February, pollsters at the Public Religion Research Institute asked Americans about their impressions of discrimination in the United States. Two religious groups were included on the list of those who might face bias: Christians and Muslims. Depending on who was answering, the responses were wildly different.

Overall, people were twice as likely to say Muslims face discrimination as they were to say the same thing about Christians. Democrats were four times more likely to see Muslim vs. Christian discrimination, and non-religious people more than three. White Catholics and white mainline Protestants were both in line with the American average: Each group was roughly twice as likely to say Muslims face discrimination compared to how they see the Christian experience.

The people who stuck out, whose perceptions were radically different from others in the survey, were white evangelical Protestants. Among this group, 57 percent said there’s a lot of discrimination against Christians in the U.S. today. Only 44 percent said the same thing about Muslims. They were the only religious group more likely to believe Christians face discrimination compared to Muslims.

Evangelical Christianity is a faith based entirely on :qq:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shugojin posted:

Bernie was popular and good for getting attention no more no less

Clinton and Trump are colluding to destroy the last vestiges of American social/class consciousness.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Jose posted:

mass effect 2 was considerably more fun to play than 1

Look at this dumb nerd who thinks being "fun to play" is what makes videogames good.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

holy gently caress lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Good Morning Trumpets. This is me showing up for Day Crew to try hard care post.
This starts day 4 of no booze.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Krogan are flooding into our country. Genophage didn't go far enough. Sad.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

those kids own, they seem so happy

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Squizzle posted:

those kids own, they seem so happy

I'd be happy too for ruining this pretentious dicks news cast.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Upside Potential posted:

Krogan are flooding into our country. Genophage didn't go far enough. Sad.

They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it...

TRUMP EFFECT

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Fuckin' everything about this is amazing, the strut coming in, the baby in the little machine, the mother WIPING OUT on her way in, how she closes the door while crawling...

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That lady is awesome. look at that hustle.

I wish she would burst into my room and handle my problems like that.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
:britain:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kid in the walker is the best. If that's a nanny, she probably just lost her job.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:drat:

The Force is NOT with Ted Cruz

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Good Morning Trumpets. This is me showing up for Day Crew to try hard care post.
This starts day 4 of no booze.

Why? As soon as I get home it's Margaritaville. My retired accountant mother usually got started at lunch and stashed a bottle of vodka in her desk for the rest of the afternoon.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

shovelbum posted:

Someone shop a this is fine speech bubble into this

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

sum ncaf kids tryna bust up a dcaf interviewee :hai: while being dragged away by the mods, same as it ever was~

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

*brings chair up to thread all backways and cool* hey my dudes

Our president is a retard lmao

i remember a thread about a goon who poo poo this way on the toilet. ahh, simpler times when we weren't at nuclear armageddon's door.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hell yeah

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

WMain00 posted:

I'd be happy too for ruining this pretentious dicks news cast.

dick news shoild be delivered casually

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Unperson_47 posted:

i remember a thread about a goon who poo poo this way on the toilet. ahh, simpler times when we weren't at nuclear armageddon's door.

we have been there forever

at one point there was this thing called the soviet union

every president would say we were falling behind the arms race, that dude in power sucks, he isn't building enough nukes, and my opponent is soft and doesn't want nukes

then they would win and get into office, learn the truth that we were way ahead, and then order more nukes anyways cause lol no one is gonna use them dummy

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pisshog dancing under the golden shower of sterile prostitute piss rain. Rolling around on a piss soaked mattress, the pisshog with its rear end in a top hat shaped mouth sucking the piss from the mattress. Pisshog taking pictures of his piss soaked face and hair, sending the pictures to the pisshog daughter.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The Newsroom reboot lookin good

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

subject of next trump tweet from whoever uses the account

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/840193223339446273

e:

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/840193178955321346

Vertical Lime fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Mar 10, 2017

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Why? As soon as I get home it's Margaritaville. My retired accountant mother usually got started at lunch and stashed a bottle of vodka in her desk for the rest of the afternoon.

Mostly so I don't wake up in a homeless camp again with no memory of how I got there.
Just kidding. Seriously though it's been bugging me that I've been drinking every evening since the election night while I laugh at this catastrophe. Also I'd like to shed a few pounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
news-clip-to-meme speed is much improved when twitter doesn't have Trumptweets to occupy it

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/840191866855395332

• Locked thread