Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

monkeu posted:

Lmao nicki Minaj got Wayne and drake on her response track to remy ma

https://itun.es/au/Jsexib?i=1214006556

what a savage

How is that savage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

RBX posted:

How is that savage

it made me remember shether, which was savage

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

monkeu posted:

Lmao nicki Minaj got Wayne and drake on her response track to remy ma

https://itun.es/au/Jsexib?i=1214006556

what a savage

her and meek deserved each other

lol that Remy bodied her for 7 minutes and her response was a few bars with features

Jota fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Mar 10, 2017

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
Well for one she released a track that people are going to listen to more than once and actually remember

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I..... I.... what?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Nicki is really outchea rap genius annotating her mediocre bars

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/840094651503730690

Dexo fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Mar 10, 2017

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Boywhiz88 posted:

Pretty sure 50 Cent or G-Unit use it

It's Big Tymers. That it

Edit 2nd: Yeah. Track 3 on Big Money Heavyweights. Gangsta Girl w R. Kelly.

Thanks for the challenge, Shrimp.

Holy poo poo. Not the song I was looking for but you've sent me down a great big Tyler's rabbit hole. Thank you. I was thinking of some Eminem song where he goes like "da doyng doyng doyng". Idk if the sample is in that song or he just does that with his voice. You're the man

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

she make my pee pee go da doyng doyng doyng

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Earthgang is way underrated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl94ba7emtw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihEN00WWUhk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfyPN0QWrYM

It looks like they never took off and never will, sad.

Marching Powder posted:

maybe not. when i was 15 i was all about biggie, and was just discussing him with a friend. turns out, he died twenty years ago exactly. RIP big man. time sure does fly.

MYSTICAL LYRICAL SPIRITUAL INDIVIDUAL BRINGIN BACK REAL. HIP. HOP.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

monkeu posted:

Well for one she released a track that people are going to listen to more than once and actually remember

I'll remember it only because "No you can't bone it, ain't no Lisa here" is one of the worst strugglebars of all time. *Fake edit : oh god the entire verse is cringe worthy.....who wrote this poo poo for her?

Also, Shether can't get any more spins/youtube links because Remy Ma didn't clear the sample - it's the reason why you have not been hearing it, not because it's out of rotation or somethin......

Yuzenn fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Mar 10, 2017

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yuzenn posted:

Also, Shether can't get any more spins/youtube links because Remy Ma didn't clear the sample - it's the reason why you have not been hearing it, not because it's out of rotation or somethin......

Weird seeing as how it's on Apple Music and Apple actively pushed it on Twitter.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Weird seeing as how it's on Apple Music and Apple actively pushed it on Twitter.

It is, 105.1 and Hot 97 were both instructed that they couldn't play it by the label (columbia?)

No idea how it's still up for Apple....maybe they haven't gotten the notice yet?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Nobody cares about that stuff. Everyone has heard it and its not hard to find. Remy undeniably has won. All we wanted Nicki to do was respond and not suck but she couldn't even do that.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Just bought my ticket to see RTJ next week in Charlotte, gently caress yes

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

what if i told you nicki and remy are both bad

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Remember the monster verse

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

yeah jay was pretty hot

virinvictus
Nov 10, 2014

Anytime I hear a new single off of Nicki, I pray it's like Monster.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

yeah jay was pretty hot

A zombie with no conscience

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

virinvictus posted:

Anytime I hear a new single off of Nicki, I pray it's like Monster.

Same.

She needs safaree back in the worst way

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Jay was merely clarifying that he was not a "zombie" in the Romero sense but he is in fact a philosophical zombie

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

New Lucki.

Levi Carter & Lucki - Feels Like Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCvZ1dE_Vp4

On another topic, gently caress the Chicago Sun Times and shame on Mary Mitchell for trying to expose Chance the Rapper and air whatever bullshit "dirty laundry" they're trying to dig up on bro. Dude just donated a loving MILLION DOLLARS to the Chicago Public School system after our piece of poo poo Governor Rauner pretty much blew off their meeting with nothing constructive to add, and these vultures are trying to bring up some fabricated baby mama drama. It's fugazi poo poo like that brings down the narrative and mentally effects these communities that are trying to pick themselves back up. loving Benito Juarez high school just suffered MASSIVE damage from the recent storms, despite just being renovated by the city. Where's the journalistic digging into those half-assed contractors? The newspapers should be championing this kid, not trying to drag his name through the mud. Honestly ashamed that I used to supported the Sun Times after this.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

reeeeekt

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wait do people actually think anything Remy Ma or Nicki has ever done hasn't been complete anal garbage?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Teikanmi posted:

Wait do people actually think anything Remy Ma or Nicki has ever done hasn't been complete anal garbage?

Did you listen to shETHER? It's not amazing technical rapping but it's a great diss record in the same vein as "No Vaseline." It's just fuckng relentless.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

ruddiger posted:

New Lucki.

Levi Carter & Lucki - Feels Like Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCvZ1dE_Vp4

On another topic, gently caress the Chicago Sun Times and shame on Mary Mitchell for trying to expose Chance the Rapper and air whatever bullshit "dirty laundry" they're trying to dig up on bro. Dude just donated a loving MILLION DOLLARS to the Chicago Public School system after our piece of poo poo Governor Rauner pretty much blew off their meeting with nothing constructive to add, and these vultures are trying to bring up some fabricated baby mama drama. It's fugazi poo poo like that brings down the narrative and mentally effects these communities that are trying to pick themselves back up. loving Benito Juarez high school just suffered MASSIVE damage from the recent storms, despite just being renovated by the city. Where's the journalistic digging into those half-assed contractors? The newspapers should be championing this kid, not trying to drag his name through the mud. Honestly ashamed that I used to supported the Sun Times after this.

It's weird that the supposed left-leaning paper went full NY Post on him but also their numbers are in the toilet so they've gotta get people reading somehow

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Teikanmi posted:

drat imagine not thinking Nicki's monster verse isn't an absolute classic

Imagine not thinking Pink Friday Roman Reloaded is full of bangers

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

monkeu posted:

reeeeekt

This looks like a tweet Trump would send, like an animal backed into a wall.....

Also, it's lyrically better than her diss records :haw:

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

lmfao if you think nicki is anywhere near backed into a corner

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

here is a mental venn diagram: literally 5 people who buy and listen to nicki minaj albums even knows who remy ma is let alone cares what she says or thinks

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Yeah but she looks stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=uAO8rVMcvvw

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Yuzenn posted:

This looks like a tweet Trump would send, like an animal backed into a wall.....

Also, it's lyrically better than her diss records :haw:

Trump would get Instagram immediately if someone told him there not a character limit. That would be wild.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

40 lbs to freedom posted:

here is a mental venn diagram: literally 5 people who buy and listen to nicki minaj albums even knows who remy ma is let alone cares what she says or thinks

I thought she was Young MA lol

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Some people say some dumb poo poo here, Idk what kind of bubble you live in but Nicki has been getting dragged and memed just as hard as Meek has for a week. I guess since Remy isn't a soft crossover rapper y'all somehow haven't seen it.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

40 lbs to freedom posted:

This might be your first rap beef, but none of that matters. People who listen to Nicki don't give a gently caress if she raps or not anyway because she's a pop artist.

If it really didn't matter as much as you think it doesn't then why did Nicki respond at all? If Remi is just barking at the moon then nothing has to be said and you don't have to address it.

The reality is people do give a gently caress, because it's something engrained in the culture about being "the best" at things. Nicki got challenged about her crown, and she drat sure ain't defending it. Numbers don't matter, the content does.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

They're also women so who cares

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

They're also women so who cares

:vince:

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=33dUF-E3QZU

When "Get Smoked" came out, I figured Lil Mouse would either disappear or end up in some kind of hosed up situation. It's pretty cool he's still doing his thing.

Boywhiz88 fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Mar 11, 2017

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
shETHER is a lot like the original, trying too hard (No Frauds kinda sucks too) Takeover was 100000x the better track, Jay obviously wrote it in 20 minutes laughing and hitting an L whereas Nas pored over his weirdly specific bars for months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
when this person wrote an entire song about someone he cared to much, and this is uncool. in stark contrast, when this other person wrote an entire song about someone but he didn't really care probably, this is cool. sick even. very cool. anyway hope that clears things up class dismissed