Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i liked banging miranda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

RUM HAM posted:

DA3's best seriousplay option is elf woman so you get to romance your elf wizard bro who's pretty deep and cool

It has by far the best and most meaningful ending

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

okay i take it back - there is one bit of romantic writing Bioware has done that i really liked and its how if you play a female warden in DA:O, if youre nice to Alistair he assumes youre interested in him, and when you rebuff him its pitch-perfect writing to convey what a hapless dorkmaster he is

DAO Alistair is :3: personified in a videogame character

Serf
May 5, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

Is Wrex the ultimate power bottom in literature?

krogan romance is the one thing they're missing. this would be the funniest poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

Am I correct in saying this is the first weekend in over a month that Trump won't be going to Mar-a-lago? Is he burning the midnight oil and working through the weekend?

So presidential!

He's doing campaign stops

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

RUM HAM posted:

DAO Alistair is :3: personified in a videogame character

i really like the characters in DA:O a whole bunch, but the combat is such a slog i always give up somewhere around getting to dwarftown

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Posting at the Presidential Address Page

Page 1600 Pennsylvania Ave!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

I keep picking the wrong dialogue options when I try offline romances and I'm not getting the sex cutscene, anyone have some spoilers to help me out

Another example of a feature you can unlock right away by just paying for it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yeah sure page 1600

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

uh

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/840294219768045568

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

Another example of a feature you can unlock right away by just paying for it

Real Life really is the ultimate pay-to-win game if you think about it

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

i really like the characters in DA:O a whole bunch, but the combat is such a slog i always give up somewhere around getting to dwarftown

I loved the logic operators and skill priority flexibility you could give your party in that game so much. DA3's kinda brought it back but not as awesomely.

Could really set up some cool alley-oops between your characters without having to micromanage them so much.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

The Nastier Nate posted:

Am I correct in saying this is the first weekend in over a month that Trump won't be going to Mar-a-lago? Is he burning the midnight oil and working through the weekend?

So presidential!

spicer ain't gonna fire himself

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

triple sulk posted:

yeah sure page 1600

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

shiksa posted:

its the saurus

hes super loving racist and his "black friend" is his weed dealer.

also he met his wife on a chris chan stalking forum

lol, I saw his extremely racist meltdown post that got him banned. I feel kind of bad that he's British, America has enough racists without us exporting them to you.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pollyanna posted:

lmao i forgot about that

italianchef.jpg

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hail satan

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Fullhouse posted:

Today a homeless African-American gentleman called me a "colorblind angel" for the way in which I treated him when he spoke to me.

gently caress all yall who say every Trump supporter is racist. And gently caress hypocrite Liberals who espouse tolerance and acceptance and then avert their eyes or brush past people at the very bottom of society who neoliberalism doesn't consider worth helping.

We aren't saying every trump supporter is a member of the KKK.

But every member of the KKK is probably a trump supporter.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

shiksa posted:

its the saurus

hes super loving racist and his "black friend" is his weed dealer.

its a subtle but great part of cspam culture that a cspam-based permaban doesnt necessarily forbid reregs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what the gently caress

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

I keep picking the wrong dialogue options when I try offline romances and I'm not getting the sex cutscene, anyone have some spoilers to help me out

:same:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Trump has basically made all of us accelerationists

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol what?

Is there a precedent for that

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Fortunately thanks to the refusal of American lawmakers and leaders to invest in decent education for American children over the past few decades, my coworkers are all incredibly stupid and I'm already outperforming them within a few weeks of joining. I even got a $1 raise about 2 weeks after I started. Business is also booming and expanding massively at this place.

So I think I'm pretty safe.

Shame about your critical thinking skills though

Serf
May 5, 2011

wat

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

McGlockenshire posted:

someone please post the gif of the stream of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA getting larger and larger and then vibrating in outrageous AAAAAA-ness

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

thisisfine.jpg

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

its a subtle but great part of cspam culture that a cspam-based permaban doesnt necessarily forbid reregs

unlike d&d where if u die, u die in real life

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

UrbicaMortis posted:

lol, I saw his extremely racist meltdown post that got him banned. I feel kind of bad that he's British, America has enough racists without us exporting them to you.

link my man, link!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol what?

trump is the precident

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

RUM HAM posted:

I loved the logic operators and skill priority flexibility you could give your party in that game so much. DA3's kinda brought it back but not as awesomely.

Could really set up some cool alley-oops between your characters without having to micromanage them so much.

they should really not have made you spend perks on that stuff, imo

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Fortunately thanks to the refusal of American lawmakers and leaders to invest in decent education for American children over the past few decades, my coworkers are all incredibly stupid and I'm already outperforming them within a few weeks of joining. I even got a $1 raise about 2 weeks after I started. Business is also booming and expanding massively at this place.

So I think I'm pretty safe.

yeah the guy who immediately ran to the forums to brag about a black guy saying something nice to him is definitely the smart one

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol what?

yeah, but it usually happens up top, not two months in and when your big-boy statement eo is getting knocked down in court again

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Concerned Citizen posted:

yeah the guy who immediately ran to the forums to brag about a black guy saying something nice to him is definitely the smart one

yes but did you see his post about his beautiful STEM wife princess that was came out completely unprompted?

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

RUM HAM posted:

Don't play 2

First one was amazing and difficult and 3 is good, but 2 is absolute garbage that takes place in poo poo city/mud mountain.

At the risk of having more posts itt about Bioware games than politics, I will sorta defend DA2. It needed a lot of extra dev time and the script was very first-drafty in places but I really liked that it was Bioware's only attempt to have a plot that was smaller scale and not just 'big bag about to destroy the world'. I mean, the plot ends up being split into very ungainly thirds but there's some good ideas there.

I just want an RPG set in a city where the plot is some assholes doing hosed up political poo poo, is that so much to ask?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
like, even when doing regular president things trump manages to gently caress it all up at very inopportune times.

oh also the saurus thought trump was promising uhc because he's a thick idiot

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

shiksa posted:

hahahaahahaaaa

Serf
May 5, 2011

Concerned Citizen posted:

lol if u think it even happened to begin with

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
bonding over your mutual love of gangstalking a retarded man holy poo poo haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
please tell me who the worst person is:

-Bannon
-Sessions
-Trump

I'm leaning toward Bannon but god drat is Sessions a close tie for first.

• Locked thread