Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

They could just do Jason/Jeff Quicklooks on the west coast and Jeff home streams and i would be satisfied when combining that with all the poo poo east does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Literally 60 seconds in:

Brad: [first uncomfortable pause. Sniffles and turns to Rorie] You ever see that episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is absolutely insane. Neither Rorie or Brad is listening to what each other is saying or whats happening in the game theyre playing and just talking past each other for presumably two hours straight.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the most conceptual dark shower yet

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

At an off site PAX East event, Dan told a story about an elaborate ruse to break into Alex's hotel room to steal his N64 because Dan wanted to use it while Alex was out with friends. Dan had been on the job for just 2 months at that point. Went down to the front desk barefoot and in pajama pants, told them he was Alex Navarro and locked out, and the staff let him in.

Alex was very, very displeased. Jeff basically was worried it wasn't going to blow over and that there'd be serious conflict around "the stupidest poo poo ever."

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

wow

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Dan must be a nightmare to work with. Didn't he try to wreck one of his game informer coworkers off the interstate!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i dunno op but one time he asked them what a mortgage is

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

tumor looking batty posted:

I hate his rear end

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

To be fair, Alex was there while Dan told the story and confirmed how pissed he was, but it genuinely seemed to have blown over because they were sitting together and I've never seen Alex in such a good mood and laughing so much.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

oddium posted:

i dunno op but one time he asked them what a mortgage is

I remember that, they had to explain it using Animal Crossing as an example

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Dan's done some genuinely offensive things. Breaking into Alex's room is pretty bad. I remember on Twitter he once talked about how he's never had trouble with the TSA and he doesn't know why anyone has a problem with them. Good thing you're a white guy, Dan!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

Dan's done some genuinely offensive things. Breaking into Alex's room is pretty bad. I remember on Twitter he once talked about how he's never had trouble with the TSA and he doesn't know why anyone has a problem with them. Good thing you're a white guy, Dan!

:hchatter:

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

because a grown-rear end man wanted to play fuckin n64

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

fuuuuuuck
https://twitter.com/johntdrake/status/841124817038376960
https://twitter.com/johntdrake/status/841133141486108672

Patrick did almost the exact same thing last year at PAX East during the Mario Maker fight with Dan, but didn't wind up as bad.

Also Drake is a loving champ because he wasn't letting the pain show at all during the show, so I didn't think it was this serious.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
saying a little prayer for a Persona 5 endurance run

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goodluck drew

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
drews new thing is a travel video series patreon
https://www.patreon.com/clothmap

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
up to $8k already :monar:

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

The Milkman posted:

up to $8k already :monar:

Yeah, good for him!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Hi Drew I'm here for the weird stuff.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Anthony Bourdain of gaming

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*scratches Beirut off the suggestion list*

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I want to see a documentary of what isis / syrian fighters play at the front lines

my bet would be socom 2 lan

e:

mbt fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 13, 2017

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hmm. This switch cart, it's a bit of an acquired taste.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bet the Patron-only discord is loving awesome.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Goddamn I love this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

Goddamn I love this

This owns so much

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

I'm going to downsize my other patreon and give him my money

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

:)

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Imagine if he wasn't a success though, so sad

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Sometimes good things happen to good people and you should just enjoy the good feelings you get from it.

Barb' raised that boy right.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

dangerdoom volvo posted:

i dont want to live in that world

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HEads up Neir spoiler in the newest podcast. was pissed when peter brown threw it out there casualy. would have been cool to have experienced the ending he described organically

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
its from 59:00 - 1:03:30

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
yeah i havent gotten there in the game yet and im not gonna listen to the podcast but he apparently just straight up spoils the true ending lol. it reminds me of when he started talking about super late game ff15 stuff out of nowhere in the quick look before the game was even out

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

yeah i havent gotten there in the game yet and im not gonna listen to the podcast but he apparently just straight up spoils the true ending lol. it reminds me of when he started talking about super late game ff15 stuff out of nowhere in the quick look before the game was even out

He's a loving jackass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hate that guy. Thanks for the heads up.