Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
marines are the coolest branch of the us military, which is the coolest military around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWq2w7a31Vw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

and then you accuse me of having a broke dick lmao

Is stating a fact the same as an accusation?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im gonna go to a bar alter and if i meet a marine im gonna kick his or her rear end. when theyre on the ground and all their shits been kickedout theyll asks me what branch im with ill shout SCAPM BITCH FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

brugroffil posted:

Who cares shut the gently caress up about the Marines

Yeah keep quiet on that weird naked pic site that compromised women who risked their lives.

Because it's not enough to risk your life for your country.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Solarin posted:

civilian clothes?

Yup. Idiots like Tantrum and Zeger think that using these terms makes them sound cool lol

They don't know poo poo about the marines other than what they read in some newspaper article lol

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

C-spam nihilism at its finest: accelerationism, 2nd civil war... everyone in the military is garbage trumpists especially marines. Hope y'all have Canada or New Zealand bug out bags, except baloogan. If American civil war 2 happens baloogan better enlist, i don't care which side but if he isn't a rifleman he's a cuck.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

USMC alone could take on most country's militaries... USMC air wing is bigger than most countries's air forces

buying lots of poo poo doesn't make you fearsome it makes you a bloated mess

I guess the F-35 Marine variant is fearsome for the aircrew that goes deaf from standing within 2 miles of the thing

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

marines are the coolest branch of the us military, which is the coolest military around

Yea, we do have awesome training.

Like, the best in the world lol

I can kill someone from 500 yards away lol

I can make explosives lol

I know martial arts

But all I want to do is vote for Bernie :3:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

yeah just look at all the wars they've won

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

deathbysnusnu posted:

C-spam nihilism at its finest: accelerationism, 2nd civil war... everyone in the military is garbage trumpists especially marines. Hope y'all have Canada or New Zealand bug out bags, except baloogan. If American civil war 2 happens baloogan better enlist, i don't care which side but if he isn't a rifleman he's a cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX2oZ6Kv_qo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bert Roberge posted:

Yeah keep quiet on that weird naked pic site that compromised women who risked their lives.

Because it's not enough to risk your life for your country.

lol nobody itt is talking about that

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Those guys were sailors lol

oh yeah, lol, duh, it was in fact seal team 6, the same guys who did the bin laden raid under obama, where they had no problem not killing the women they encountered in bin laden's compound

wonder what all changed between that mission and this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I know martial arts

hahahaha you can't quite stop the dumbass marine from leaking out

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Yup. Idiots like Tantrum and Zeger think that using these terms makes them sound cool lol

They don't know poo poo about the marines other than what they read in some newspaper article lol

"heheh dumb civilians dont know my high speed military slang"

- guy who can't go outside without a reflective belt on or he'll get killed by a honda civic

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

im gonna go to a bar alter and if i meet a marine im gonna kick his or her rear end. when theyre on the ground and all their shits been kickedout theyll asks me what branch im with ill shout SCAPM BITCH FULL COMMUNISM NOW

holy gently caress cumshitter you are charged up as all hell

i hope your local bar can take it! godspeed

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

This forum got mean. I blame Obama.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
join the united states marine corep today. service guarantees a lovely personality

would you like to know more?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

You're a loving dumbass if you think I'm trying to defend what's happening in the USMC right now.

Like I said before, it's horrific what these women are going through. There's a very lovely mysoginistic culture in the organization, idk how much it's changed since the time I've been out. Probably not much.

you didn't say it was horrific, you said that "uh women also do a lot of rapes gets your facts straight"

lol the marines broke your brain

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
oh my god i choose to believe this poorly sourced anecdotal evidence i heard because its hilarious

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the scary truth is that everyone is a dumbass, marine or not-marine

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Aurubin posted:

This forum got mean. I blame Obama.

you idiots. you loving morons. can't you see we are all just physical manifestations of a larger conspiracy of love

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

yeah just look at all the wars they've won

Uhhhhhh

Baloogan is smarter than you lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

"I want to get rid of clinical trials and open up the pharmaceutical market to innovation!" - the trump administration

"You do that and we will literally force the senate/house to pass a law saying you can't. btw appoint this dude he's cool thx" - Big pharma

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

you didn't say it was horrific, you said that "uh women also do a lot of rapes gets your facts straight"

lol the marines broke your brain

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmao :allears:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I mean I'm a chemist. So can I, and I didnt have to go to rape school for it!

Also putting a detonator into a brick of C4 isn't "making explosives"

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

brugroffil posted:

Who cares shut the gently caress up about the Marines

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
brothers

sisters

come together

can't we all just agree, that nothing matters, and life is pointless?

how did we lose the way...

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

It's cool how bloated their program has become. Like no, we need to be the Navy, Air Force, and Army, all in one, with special lovely versions of all their new tech that works on our tiny ships.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

I mean I'm a chemist. So can I, and I didnt have to go to rape school for it!

Also putting a detonator into a brick of C4 isn't "making explosives"

You do realize that boot camp is segregated right? Lol Zegerman you don't know poo poo about life in other places. You've probably never left your lovely state

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

lol nobody itt is talking about that

They should be.

That poo poo is gross.

I lost some good friends after 9/11 in the war and am still kinda weird about that.

That entire thing is an embarrassment to our country.

We should be better than that.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

deathbysnusnu posted:

lol baloogan's gonna be the first ever officer inducted into the new branch of engineering intelligence, and will be given command of the first canadian sewer duck spy division

he will be expected to talk to ducks in their own language, codenamed peckertongue

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

while it would be hilarious to force insurers to pay for medications that had been approved without the full quality and clinical trial process, it would probably make them lose their goddamn minds.

"My insurance pays for this niacin supplement, it fixes my bad humors~"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

I know martial arts

white supremacist touts his trash tier military training
which includes pulling a trigger on a gun, subduing another man with his rock hard gently caress stick and adding vinegar to baking sodA

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

zegermans posted:

Is there any sort of certification process to get a Mosin-Nagant that's killed a Nazi?

If you get a rifle that was made in 40 or earlier, there's a good chance it was used throughout the war. An ex-sniper mosin has a good chance of having killed a Nazi.

My 39 Mosin had a shitton of dirt in the wood just behind the bolt, so someone definitely used it a ton

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Vox Nihili posted:

It's cool how bloated their program has become. Like no, we need to be the Navy, Air Force, and Army, all in one, with special lovely versions of all their new tech that works on our tiny ships.

Yea that's just the nature of the marine corps, since they're supposed to be amphibious" warriors"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

Redundancy is good. Putting a big chunk of your force on boats is good. China can use google earth like everyone else to pinpoint poo poo to hit with missiles, but you can't keep track of boats!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Solarin posted:

Lmfffuckin ao

Flynn's lawyers coming out and shifting blame onto the trump transition team (led by Pence):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.edabd4b788ef

this is loving huge, by the way, as it indicates that Pence had reason to believe that Flynn was fucky

also it completely contradicts what Pence said today about this story, wherein he not only said point blank that he didn't know Flynn might need to register, but that today was the first he ever heard of it

he was told twice, not just by Congress, but by Flynn's people, and he was told directly, in things issued to him as leader of the transition team

this is needs-to-matter as gently caress but it won't matter at all

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Vox Nihili posted:

i wonder what percentage of our military budget is wasted on redundant spending between all the branches

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
wait what did yinlock really warrant a sixer for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

clinton

CLINTON