Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Steve Teare on what lies behind Betsy DeVos' wealth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i knew that soft boy persona was a facade

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

oddium posted:

i knew that soft boy persona was a facade

I feel like a serviceable healtchcare cartoon could be made by just freeze-framing any random moment of Carboys with an ambulance on it.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Nenonen posted:

Just witness #5secswithoutawoman

I can't hear what he is saying, but the way he shoves his daughter away from him makes him look like an rear end in a top hat

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

It's amazing how similar DeVos' charter school utopia is to the chilean education system that has existed since the mid-to-late 80's. It was only a few years ago that charter schools were forbidden from barring entrance to children of divorced parents! :waycool:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Forgot to label the rump.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

skipThings posted:

I can't hear what he is saying, but the way he shoves his daughter away from him makes him look like an rear end in a top hat

I guess it's better than yanking her onto the floor and dragging her out of the room.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

skipThings posted:

I understand what his urge was that caused him to push her back, but honestly once she was there he should have just put her on his lap and played it up and then locked his loving door like an adult in the future.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I appreciate everyone's desire to attack him based on a silent gif no one watching at the time had any problems with.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
nobody noticed while watching it, so i guess it's good forever

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Like all things Trump, this will end up going bear fast.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Ague Proof posted:

Forgot to label the rump.

What comes after T?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Starshark posted:

OMG A SKULL-FACED METEOR IS HEADING STRAIGHT FOR BELLINGHAM, WA!

BTW have any of you read Branco's twitter feed? It's got some gems.

Wait a second, the town I spent 4 years in for college produced both Branco and Glenn Beck?

Christ. Bellingham is like the 3rd most liberal city in the state behind Seattle and Olympia too.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I'm sure in his archives there are comics congratulating Clinton and Obama on the Dow going up and criticizing it going down under Bush. Right?

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

CampingCarl posted:

I'm sure in his archives there are comics congratulating Clinton and Obama on the Dow going up and criticizing it going down under Bush. Right?

DOW SOARS
ECONOMY HUMMING

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

mandatory lesbian posted:

nobody noticed while watching it, so i guess it's good forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4f9AYRCZY

People noticed big time. It's currently the #1 trending video on Youtube.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

HootTheOwl posted:

What comes after T?

ragedy

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Mystic Mongol posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4f9AYRCZY

People noticed big time. It's currently the #1 trending video on Youtube.

you seem to have missed the context of that post in relation to voxes post

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
tho tbh i was just being snarky, i don't actually think the dude did anything wrong

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Communication is hard. :(

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

This is fantastic, everyone click here if you like actually good political cartoons

Low Desert Punk posted:

why the gently caress would witches use guns

why the gently caress are they witches

I actually prefer to believe that Branco doesn't know what a witch hunt is, although I acknowledge it's possible he does. Mostly, it's just lazy af

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Play posted:

This is fantastic, everyone click here if you like actually good political cartoons
I wouldn't follow this thread if I liked good ones.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Mystic Mongol posted:

Communication is hard. :(

hell, this thread is a monument to that fact

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The design of that monument looks like some video game weapon.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Milo Who? Free Speech What? CPAC??
Anyway, man, don't you hate automated telephone lines?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Was this one posted? I don't recall this gut-churning feeling it's making me experience r/n.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

If he stretched this out to a Sunday strip and listed a few funny options before that punchline it would be a pretty decent strip but that might cut into his 80 hours of "research" per week.

Et tu, J.R.Rose!? (Just noticed he doesn't use an exclamation point anymore. Wonder why that could be?)

Bish may be one of the most conservative cartoonists to go after trump besides Beeler, but Beeler recently proved he is still a shithead.

Campbell is also a fairly surprising turncoat.

Both sides are wrong, America is already dead. A :unsmigghh: cartoon.

Meh.

Fuckt Tupp fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Mar 11, 2017

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Many our options! Very many our options you have!

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

seiferguy posted:

Wait a second, the town I spent 4 years in for college produced both Branco and Glenn Beck?

Christ. Bellingham is like the 3rd most liberal city in the state behind Seattle and Olympia too.

Were you around for the poo poo storm following Bruce Shephard's call for greater levels of diversity on campus? Cause man oh man

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Internet Webguy posted:

If he stretched this out to a Sunday strip and listed a few funny options before that punchline it would be a pretty decent strip but that might cut into his 80 hours of "research" per week.

Et tu, J.R.Rose!? (Just noticed he doesn't use an exclamation point anymore. Wonder why that could be?)

This administration has taken a toll on us all.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
I believe Rose!!! usually removes the exclamation mark when he judges the content of the cartoon too serious to warrant it. Given that 90% of his cartoons are dad puns and/or about local sports this probably doesn't come up very much.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Trogdos! posted:

Also, Garrison's a bit slow with his ramblings so here's :words: for his previous cartoon

"Pussy grabbers". Holy gently caress. HE IS ACTUALLY COMPLAINING YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RAPE PEOPLE ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

I could very easily see this as a fawning conservative comic that approves of Trump's twitter outbursts.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Keiya posted:

"Pussy grabbers". Holy gently caress. HE IS ACTUALLY COMPLAINING YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RAPE PEOPLE ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES.

Hey now, how could rape be possible when all women secretly want it? :smugmrgw:

Yes, this is an argument I have seen made in earnest. :suicide:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

CampingCarl posted:

I actually interpreted this as a criticism of Trump taking credit for something not at all his doing, based on the bull's facial expression, but I'm fully aware that I'm probably giving a McCoy too much credit

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Almost looks like it's saying "Trump is putting his brand on something he didn't earn" what with the bull's "cmon dude" look and Trump's extremely self-satisfied expression.

But it's a McCoy and he's been up Trump's rear end in a top hat the while time, yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet

TheBigAristotle posted:

Where is the mouth here I am so confused :psyduck:

Froot Poops

• Locked thread