Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Doggles posted:

It's German for "The Cis Scum."

No one who speaks German could be an evil man...apparently...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This is all I can see:

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

This is all I can see:

If it isn't my old nemesis, thumb boy

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
All I see is Rush loving Limbaugh.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

To be fair, even the original screenshot expression is just "fat guy is pretty sure he left the stove on," so it's not surprising that's how the tattoo ended up

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

AlbieQuirky posted:

All I see is Rush loving thumbaugh.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That's just the exact same pictOOOOH

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004
Found this on FB, something is just, off.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

docLeder posted:

I had a buddy in high school whose jaw grew longer on one side than the other. It gave him a similar look, till a doctor broke it and set it properly.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

docLeder posted:

Bad perspective. For some reason they decided that the nose and upper jaw should be tilted far more to the right compared to everything else that's nearly level. If you compare the alignment of the nose to the eyes you can see it's really janked up. Maybe they thought it would look more dynamic but it just looks deformed.

Shame since it's such a large tattoo and it's something that could have been so easily fixed in the sketch stage.

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004

JuniperCake posted:

Bad perspective. For some reason they decided that the nose and upper jaw should be tilted far more to the right compared to everything else that's nearly level. If you compare the alignment of the nose to the eyes you can see it's really janked up. Maybe they thought it would look more dynamic but it just looks deformed.

Shame since it's such a large tattoo and it's something that could have been so easily fixed in the sketch stage.

Maybe it's like this flying phoenix tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_33frTCkQ

When the person shakes it's hips, it chews?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

It looks like some kind of realistic cubism

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

That's just the exact same pictOOOOH

The google image of the thumb was wider. The outline is his lol

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

docLeder posted:

Sloth love Chunk!

whoda thunkit
Sep 20, 2010

docLeder posted:

Maybe it's like this flying phoenix tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_33frTCkQ

When the person shakes it's hips, it chews?

Um, isn't that a peacock? Not that it matters, I suppose. Looks cool.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

docLeder posted:

hamsystem posted:

Sloth love Chunk!

White Lions are known to have a really high rate of genetic defects due to massive inbreeding:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

DumbparameciuM posted:

White Lions are known to have a really high rate of genetic defects due to massive inbreeding:

True, but that's a tiger.

Actually reading up on it, a lot of the problems with white tigers and lions are traits of albinism, not inbreeding. Not that the inbreeding isn't a problem too, but they're just genetically kind of hosed up even before they started compounding it with all the cousin-loving.

there wolf has a new favorite as of 23:00 on Mar 9, 2017

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

White tigers aren't albino. Albino tigers don't have stripes. It's a different genetic mutation that makes them white with stripes.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

His story is a character from a mobile game?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

there wolf posted:

True, but that's a tiger.

Guh, this is why I shouldn't post before coffee.

and mai waifu is mai laifu

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Of course he's a bartender. He probably thinks it's a turn-on to the buzzed 20-something party people that flirt with him.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

docLeder posted:

I want a tattoo of a lion, a tiger, and a bear.

four hours later

Okay it's about done here's a mirror

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Kwyndig posted:

White tigers aren't albino. Albino tigers don't have stripes. It's a different genetic mutation that makes them white with stripes.

Digging more I think it might be a matter of degree? All the conditions (there are also non-albino tigers without stripes) are caused by a mutation in the gene that controls the melanin-producing enzymes. Total impairment and no melanin production is what makes an albino, but white tigers only have an impairment on producing the red and yellow pigments that would give them orange fur. But because both conditions stem from mutation in the same gene, they have other shared disorders that that gene effects.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

docLeder posted:

Wait what's wrong with his skin? The white spots are in the sketch too. Was this some type of skin pigment cover-up? Is there a skin condition that resembles patches of white-out?

If the tattoo artist integrated a skin condition that's actually very artistically skilled.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Elsa posted:

Wait what's wrong with his skin? The white spots are in the sketch too. Was this some type of skin pigment cover-up? Is there a skin condition that resembles patches of white-out?

If the tattoo artist integrated a skin condition that's actually very artistically skilled.

Looks like vitiligo. That's pretty cool now, but the patches generally keep spreading don't they?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

there wolf posted:

Looks like vitiligo. That's pretty cool now, but the patches generally keep spreading don't they?

I was on my phone at the time and the patches appeared full white. On a computer monitor yeah they look like vitiligo and apparently they spread over time. I'm going with vitiligo cover-up / integration to explain the weird distortion look. Apparently the tattoo artist has a bit of skill, judging by the decent gradients and strong resemblance to a liontigerbear aside from the distortion.

Though the outlines could be better. And the contours of the fur seem to be what makes it look weird. The sketch is alright.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

And the genre is "Young Adult" :pedo:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

I heaid it th'w the Giapevan

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 11:36 on Mar 10, 2017

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Takes No Damage posted:

I heaid it th'w the Giapevan

Caledonian Raisins, ye bawbag

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

docLeder posted:

The world's angriest koala.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

docLeder posted:

Its just in mid sneeze.

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004
Also noticed, is that an unfinished crown it got there?

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST
So I got an email from Groupon offering 110€ off your tattoo with no minimum spend in a studio I'd never heard of back in my home town. I was curious, so I checked them out and...well...

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Pretty sure that text was added in later by someone else. I remember seeing that tattoo before it was colored in, and I'm almost positive it was from China.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Lemme get a huge steampunk guy fawkes cover up job that doesn't succeed or even attempt to cover anything up

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense