Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Mirror Barclay is actually the Terran Emperor. His paranoia keeps him alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I'm pretty sure mirror Barclay would be just like the outrageous Okana.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
I'd like to see mirror Hawking card-holding robot

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I'm really enjoying the Romulan intrigue episodes in season 4 of Enterprise. Can't imagine why they felt the need to give them gorilla brows, though.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

ACRE & EQUAT posted:

I'd like to see mirror Hawking card-holding robot

I'm imagining something along the lines of

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Mirror Janeway would have hosed Q just to stop him from sending the ship back to the alpha quadrant

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Hah, this Romulan Admiral is the same guy that played the alien bounty hunter on X-Files. I thought he looked familiar.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

tactlessbastard posted:

I'm really enjoying the Romulan intrigue episodes in season 4 of Enterprise. Can't imagine why they felt the need to give them gorilla brows, though.

Adding big ridges to romulans was a stupid design mistake. I think they introduced them subtly in TNG and they just got more and more pronounced. I much preferred them to just be "evil vulcans"

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Baronjutter posted:

Adding big ridges to romulans was a stupid design mistake. I think they introduced them subtly in TNG and they just got more and more pronounced. I much preferred them to just be "evil vulcans"

It doesn't help that this actor already has caveman jaw. Scheming Neanderthal Romulans is hilarious.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Baronjutter posted:

Yeah, they were about as subtle as you'd expect in TNG makeup, but I agree, "evil Vulcans" is the way to go, because that's what they are. Even with the TNG ridges, it makes no sense to have both Romulan spies hiding out as Vulcans, nor that Spock can go hang out on Romulus with only his pointy ears and not draw attention from the general paranoid as gently caress Romulan civilians. SMDH

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

tactlessbastard posted:

It doesn't help that this actor already has caveman jaw. Scheming Neanderthal Romulans is hilarious.

Wow. That episode ended on a dark note. The synopsis of the next episode makes me want to rewatch the DS9 TOS crossover again. Beehive Dax. Mmmmm.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Indy posted:

They should do a whole show in the mirror universe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'd like to see mirror universe Barclay
They should do a show where Barclay and three colleagues are found guilty of a crime they didn't commit. The group promptly escapes to the Bajoran underground where they survive as soldiers of fortune.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sunswipe posted:

They should do a show where Barclay and three colleagues are found guilty of a crime they didn't commit. The group promptly escapes to the Bajoran underground where they survive as soldiers of fortune.

;)

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

They could call it...the B-Team.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Klingon Dr. Mengele is loving killing me. LMAO.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
does mirror universe geordi just slay loving pussy and is like ultra space pimp or what?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

does mirror universe geordi just slay loving pussy and is like ultra space pimp or what?

Mirror Geordi is deaf and has to wear visors over his ears

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Indy posted:

They should do a whole show in the mirror universe

its real life

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

tactlessbastard posted:

They could call it...the B-Team.

The 'Clay Team.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sisko would be BA.

Riker as Face.

Who would be Hannibal?

Ricardio
Dec 3, 2012

Completely Consensual
Picard in a wig obv

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I've only seen a couple interviews of Avery Brooks, and in both of them he just seems crazy. Capt Sisko is awesome, but I won't miss Brooks in the documentary, if I'm being honest. v:shobon:v

edit. Unless he really IS high all the time, in which case I take everything back, because that's just loving hillarious

Guess DS9 and early Babylon 5 really had to rip each other off in every way possible, down to their CO's having real-life mental issues :v:.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Avery Brooks is a serious professional who likes to gently caress with interviewers and pretend to be aloof. He's not nuts.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Avery Brooks is a serious professional who likes to gently caress with interviewers and pretend to be aloof. He's not nuts.

" Lol guys im just pretending to be retarded"

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Avery Brooks not getting even the smallest spoonful of work as an actor post trek really does point to the nuts hypothesis bearing out.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

shadow puppet of a posted:

Avery Brooks not getting even the smallest spoonful of work as an actor post trek really does point to the nuts hypothesis bearing out.

Uhhhh excuse me, narrator of one episode of "Bible Mysteries" helloooooooo

Actually, you'd think he'd be drowning in voice work. But maybe he's one of those people who doesn't give a poo poo about acting and was just like, "Got the big score, time to cash out and live a life of leisure."

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Yeah its not exactly like he was some prolific actor before DS9 either. I'm sure he was glad to make some cash and go back to teaching or the stage or whatever the gently caress else he wanted to

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

" Lol guys im just pretending to be retarded"

It happens on the forums every day

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Hasn't he been a theater professor at Rutgers most of the time since DS9 ended? Seems that's what he wants to do. He's probably not starving.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I think his IBM commercial is his finest work

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

He also narrated one of those cgi heavy dinosaur documentaries. "Here is what we think a dinosaur battle royale would look like."

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mulaney Power Move posted:

"Here is what we think a dinosaur battle royale would look like."

http://i.imgur.com/u7zFkOq.mp4

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

How come no star trek ever did any planet of the dinosaurs poo poo unless they were lame evolved space dinosaurs or whatever

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

How come no star trek ever did any planet of the dinosaurs poo poo unless they were lame evolved space dinosaurs or whatever

I thought a giant lizard or something ate that Lt Ayala guy who showed up every third episode when the Voyager crew was stranded on that planet after the ship was stolen.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I remember there were cavemen and lava in that episode, and janeway ate worms, but I dont remember dinosaurs

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Something in a cave ate Lt Ayala, I thought it was some sort of prehistoric looking thing. Maybe it was a worm??

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Oh and chakotay hated camping and complained about being the only indian that couldnt start a fire, but that is ok because indians are spacemen it turns out

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Something in a cave ate Lt Ayala, I thought it was some sort of prehistoric looking thing. Maybe it was a worm??

you just think it's prehistoric cause ayla is a cavewoman

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Oh and chakotay hated camping and complained about being the only indian that couldnt start a fire, but that is ok because indians are spacemen it turns out

Which kinda conflicts with his sudden life-long passion of archaeology in One Small Step, considering that profession generally involves a lot of camping in remote places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Look chakotay was an indian ok, what else do you want, zulus?