Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Those eggs are clearly baked. Anyway, a pocket egg is an egg you carry around in your pocket. I do that sometimes, it's great for fidgeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

twoday posted:

Those eggs are clearly baked. Anyway, a pocket egg is an egg you carry around in your pocket. I do that sometimes, it's great for fidgeting.

A pocket egg is a testicle and you should go wash your hands!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

twoday posted:

Its like a stress ball.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

A Pocket Cucco will hatch from it overnight. Be sure to give it back when you are done with it.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

steinrokkan posted:

Its like a stress ball.

It's a perfect gift to offer someone in a trying time.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's a perfect gift to offer someone in a trying time.

eggcept smashmouth

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Are pocket eggs like pocket sand, except more retarded/genius?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Bud K ninja sword posted:

eggcept smashmouth

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Bubblyblubber posted:

Are pocket eggs like pocket sand, except more retarded/genius?

It's more distracting to have an egg chucked in your face than some sand, I tell you what.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Pocket eggs make me think of pocket candy and that's gross. It would be some old dude with a piece of candy in his pocket that's been riding around in there for no less than a few days. He'll offer it in an attempt at bonding, since who doesn't like hard lemon candy? This is where it's ok to say 'no thanks' since it's the only one and losing this precious stash will mean that he no longer has anything to offer other strangers at the drug store. If you say 'yes', be ready for a sigh followed by a dig in said pocket for treasure. It does have the potential of having a hair, paperclip, or penny stuck to it also. It will be warm, too, which is mildly unsettling to just think about.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

:vince:

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I heart bacon posted:

Pocket eggs make me think of pocket candy and that's gross. It would be some old dude with a piece of candy in his pocket that's been riding around in there for no less than a few days. He'll offer it in an attempt at bonding, since who doesn't like hard lemon candy? This is where it's ok to say 'no thanks' since it's the only one and losing this precious stash will mean that he no longer has anything to offer other strangers at the drug store. If you say 'yes', be ready for a sigh followed by a dig in said pocket for treasure. It does have the potential of having a hair, paperclip, or penny stuck to it also. It will be warm, too, which is mildly unsettling to just think about.

lol if your local grandpas aren't werther's tier

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

U.T. Raptor posted:

Just cook regular burgers, then cut them in half and arrange the halves in the hot dog bun :colbert:

With everything to complain about I don't think this is it. If you aren't buying slabs of frozen meat already in patty form there is no "regular" burger. No burger rules

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
No, no, no. There need to be burger rules, burger laws, and burger statutes, if we're to continue as humans.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

No, no, no. There need to be burger rules, burger laws, and burger statutes, if we're to continue as humans.

If a burger is a legitimate topping on a Bloody Mary, A drink, then no burger rules.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

angerbeet posted:

lol if your local grandpas aren't werther's tier

Grandmas are werthers. Grandpas are lemon candy and/or cough drops. Grandmas are concerned about grandpas being addicted to cough drops too. Grandmas are also responsible for the widespread addiction of nasal spray in today's youth.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
we need a house of burgesses

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I heart bacon posted:

Grandmas are werthers. Grandpas are lemon candy and/or cough drops. Grandmas are concerned about grandpas being addicted to cough drops too. Grandmas are also responsible for the widespread addiction of nasal spray in today's youth.

What? No way, grandpas are totally Werthers, grandmas are ribbon candy. rear end in a top hat uncles who shovel beet juice-pickled eggs in their maws and then go elbow deep into their noses were cough drops, but they've moved onto something more sinister. Probably straight e-juice, iunno, I've stayed away from that creep-rear end white-trash douchebag for about twenty years now.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
My memaw always had rolos in her purse.

That is one of my enduring memories of her.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Velamints. :3:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Na-Nas

Pap-Paps

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I get gelt once a year from paternal grandma and my maternal grandma makes cookies occasionally. My paternal grandpa I've only seen once and my maternal grandpa would probably give me weed.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
The AFP is coming from inside the house :ohdear:

(It's good as hell.)

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

VendaGoat posted:

Na-Nas

Pap-Paps

wrong thread

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

The AFP is coming from inside the house :ohdear:

(It's good as hell.)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VendaGoat posted:

Na-Nas

Pap-Paps

Hold up, spicy boy, oatmeal creme pies are loving great.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Who wouldn't want to get a creampie from grandpa?

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

whiteyfats posted:

Hold up, spicy boy, oatmeal creme pies are loving great.

Oatmeal pies are the best snack cake, anyone who disagrees is a dirty liar.

My Pa always had Fishermans's Friend lozenges on him and he'd pay me a dollar for every lozenge I could eat before I got sick. He was the best grandparent ever. Never saw him eat any real candy, btw. Just pure hate in lozenge form, all the time.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Look I agree both are wonderful.

I was only commenting inside the context of the derail of things your grandparents gave you as treats.

Guess what that means. :)

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I know we talk about pizza being an open face sandwich, but have we considered the fact that cereal is technically a soup? :can:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Grandpa loved his Reisens he did

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

fizzymercy posted:

Oatmeal pies are the best snack cake, anyone who disagrees is a dirty liar.

My Pa always had Fishermans's Friend lozenges on him and he'd pay me a dollar for every lozenge I could eat before I got sick. He was the best grandparent ever. Never saw him eat any real candy, btw. Just pure hate in lozenge form, all the time.

I love Fisherman's Friend lozenges, and I also love giving them to people who are none the wiser. I also like Buckley's cough mixture so maybe I am a grandpa and don't know it.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
What's good garnish, a whole onion? Yeah, sounds good.

Chef Bourgeoisie has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Mar 12, 2017

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
I thought all grandparents everywhere = pillow mints :confused:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

What's good garnish, a whole onion? Yeah, sounds good.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Zipperelli. posted:

I know we talk about pizza being an open face sandwich, but have we considered the fact that cereal is technically a soup? :can:

I know I have. I've got a whole classification system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

These things are extremely my poo poo.

no burgerpizza rules?