Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Mother fuckin St Patrick's day I wanna diiiiie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/840553093687324672

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Delete your account then go back to jail

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
https://twitter.com/DianneG/status/840614165131730945

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
so much for the tolerant aphids

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

perhaps they mistook bannon for a bum

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
real post: when did Las Vegas turn to poo poo? 10 years ago this place was a good time. people were friendlier, and i didn't have people offering me cocaine and heroin the second i stepped out the hotel doors. its starting to look/feel like atlantic city. that makes me sad

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

really good bluff, let's see if it works

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Office Pig posted:

imagine if pro-trade Wall Street executives managed to give Steve Bannon the boot

This will 100% happen.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

The replies to this tweet are f u c k i n t i t e

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Trump will see that quote on TV and ask why they arrested his friend

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

surely dinesh of all people understands the value of attorneys

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Admiral Ray posted:

we really should accelerate climate change so that we have new opportunities to exploit the rare and valuable resources previously inaccessible to us. the new oil monies can be used to form propaganda campaigns aimed at reducing the public's awareness of the fate of island nations, florida, and polar bears.

nah we don't even need to do that

rcp 8.5 is the projected "business as usual" future, and that's not gonna change now so we're pretty much set

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Trump will see that quote on TV and ask why they arrested his friend

"i specifically told him to take the guest entrance, i even marked a map for him"

"sir that's just part of the fence"

"uhh excuse me who is the president here"

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I remember in yospos secret santa someone received a mattress full of ants or something

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
"The intruder is real, and strong, and he's my friend"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Wants to build a border wall but can't even secure a fence around his house... sad!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Regular Nintendo posted:

I remember in yospos secret santa someone received a mattress full of ants or something

Mystery mattress didn't have ants as far as we know, you're thinking of the dream cast full of mealworms

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

change my name posted:

rcp 8.5 is the projected "business as usual" future, and that's not gonna change now so we're pretty much set

Well with China/India waking up and realizing they need to unfuck the environment like right now, we might be headed for less than that right?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"mattress full of ants" is still a pretty fantastic gift idea

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Well with China/India waking up and realizing they need to unfuck the environment like right now, we might be headed for less than that right?

unless the usa recently elected a dumbass who actively hates the environment

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Regular Nintendo posted:

free mattress, free delivery, definitely no bedbugs any more

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

SKULL.GIF posted:

move to maine

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
note to self: reclassify the phrase "slightly used" as a red flag

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Holy poo poo I never even realized Russia's endgame might be to *help* global warming so their country ends up warmer - maybe because that's completely retarded

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i just watched a man on the internet dissect roaches, stuff them with strawberry jam, and feed them to ants

thanks trump thread

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

someone tell that felon to stfu

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
https://twitter.com/kelleydeal/status/839951861201399809

https://twitter.com/kelleydeal/status/835361710844350464

:)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

orange sky posted:

Holy poo poo I never even realized Russia's endgame might be to *help* global warming so their country ends up warmer - maybe because that's completely retarded

global warming is natural cooperation in action - lysenko will usher in a golden age of farming all across siberia

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

change my name posted:

1m sea rise big deal, i live in the center of the united states; plus the ocean has cool life(?) in it like this:

more seriously our inaction on HCGCC is going to be something in the history books on the scale of slavery in terms of "whoa its hosed up they did that" one day :smithicide:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

change my name posted:

move to maine

the real answer is, maybe! who knows. maybe just by virtue of the fact that coal is stupid and lovely and more expensive than renewables, the US might move its needle down going into the future

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

orange sky posted:

putin is the most patient super villain ever

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

change my name posted:

gently caress yeah it's time to extract some oil and pollute the entire north pole. can't wait to see what'll happen with environmental cleanup after he guts the Coast Guard and the EPA.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/vonstrenginho/status/840268292979859457

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
warm canada up :kimchi:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 209 days!

since "Keep America Great" has been taken, i hope Trump goes with "That's Trump Change" for his re-election slogan

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 209 days!

Mo_Steel posted:

1m sea rise big deal, i live in the center of the united states; plus the ocean has cool life(?) in it like this:

more seriously our inaction on HCGCC is going to be something in the history books on the scale of slavery in terms of "whoa its hosed up they did that" one day :smithicide:

it's all fun and games until it replaces your spinal cord

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

since "Keep America Great" has been taken, i hope Trump goes with "That's Trump Change" for his re-election slogan

"Make America The Greatest"

:colbert:

Hodgepodge posted:

it's all fun and games until it replaces your spinal cord

byline of an Animorphs cover right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gently caress im not gonna get anything done today

• Locked thread