Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Ammanas posted:

There's no way that facial expression was in engine....

Actually it was, it is from a Party Elite's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE5yJD7Y2Ds&t=701s

I swear, no one makes this game looks as beautiful as that guy. I wonder if he has education or experience in filming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

ZearothK posted:

Actually it was, it is from a Party Elite's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE5yJD7Y2Ds&t=701s

I swear, no one makes this game looks as beautiful as that guy. I wonder if he has education or experience in filming.

He's apparently using a bit of after-editing on the material. Most noticeable is a filter that blurs the upper and lower edges of the screen, which gives the whole thing an illusion of depth of field and makes things look that much more cinematic. There are also a few instances of exaggerated lens flare that look extra-pretty. :allears:

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe
All this talk about Chaos gave me inspiration for a new mod relating to them!

Behold, Chaos Rising:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881309399

It is an overhaul mod for the Warriors of Chaos.

This is something similar to my Chaos Encampment buff mod and yet it is also something else entirely..

In this mod, razing a settlement will give you a considerable replenishment buff (i settled on 40% for now, it may change in the future.) for 1 turn, making aggressive play THE way to move forward as chaos.

Ive also increased the growth mechanics from razing and skills to be of the same level as Beastmen, so you can grow your hordes that much faster (+8 from razing, +9 from the blue skill "tribes of chaos" at rank 3).

Ive also included the "chaos armies take no attrition from eachother" from another mod so its all there in one neat package.

I left the Chaos Encampment Buff stuff out though, its up to you if you want to use both mods but then i warn you, your experience will be ridiculously easy.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Me vs Gejnor:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3idrmioqanjgk9y/Nano%20vs%20Gejnor.zip?dl=0

Game 1: Chaos (nano) vs. Empire (gejnor): Hellcannon forces the fight into a forest where his handgunners are useless. They get hit by a forsaken anyways. Once his life wizard goes down I'm able to clean up his cav. I take.
Game 2: Empire (nano) vs. Beastmen (gejnor) His infantry core is entirely ungor spears??? Flagellants clean them up easily and I take again.
Overall:Nano 2-0

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

MilitantBlackGuy posted:

This one?

It's probably one of the coolest shots I've gotten thus far.

That's the one! I love it.

I also love this game so much that I wrote a pretty long explanation of why that is:

Total War: Warhammer - A Love Letter

I tried to touch on stuff the game doesn't do quite as well, because that's important too. And it includes a bunch of screenshots, which I think are pretty good even if not quite as fancy as MilitantBlackGuy's.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
How the heck do you get these screenshots? Replay the battle after it's done? I'm always so busy commanding troops that I don't have time to go hunting for good screenshots.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Archonex posted:

How the heck do you get these screenshots? Replay the battle after it's done? I'm always so busy commanding troops that I don't have time to go hunting for good screenshots.

If I'm hunting for screenshots I pause a lot, and turn off the interface (press K) to set them up.

These are two of my favourites:

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Tips for dealing with a big gently caress off dwarf doomstack as the carsteins? All i have near is Vlad, the RoR hounds, and some raised skellies / zombies.

I feel like I'm gonna let em sack Essen so they get attrittioned down enough for Vlad to tank the stack. He's only level 5 rn but goddamn he's a beast.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Gejnor posted:

All this talk about Chaos gave me inspiration for a new mod relating to them!

Behold, Chaos Rising:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881309399

It is an overhaul mod for the Warriors of Chaos.

This is something similar to my Chaos Encampment buff mod and yet it is also something else entirely..

In this mod, razing a settlement will give you a considerable replenishment buff (i settled on 40% for now, it may change in the future.) for 1 turn, making aggressive play THE way to move forward as chaos.

Ive also increased the growth mechanics from razing and skills to be of the same level as Beastmen, so you can grow your hordes that much faster (+8 from razing, +9 from the blue skill "tribes of chaos" at rank 3).

Ive also included the "chaos armies take no attrition from eachother" from another mod so its all there in one neat package.

I left the Chaos Encampment Buff stuff out though, its up to you if you want to use both mods but then i warn you, your experience will be ridiculously easy.

motherfucker, I was looking for something just like this and now I'm already 80 turns into a Very Hard campaign that ill probably never be able to recreate. It's been the weirdest campaign ive been in yet.

I'm glad someone modded encampment. That's my huge complaint with Chaos.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
What I don't like about current horde mechanics is how punishing it feels to have an encampment that allows for a varied and interesting army.

I don't know how you'd solve this, but I'd like to be able to use the other 80% of the beastmen roster.

Chaos tearing down their marauder building 1st turn is another symptom of this problem.

Maybe if upkeep was lower and the building that reduced upkeep and growth wasn't so important?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Is it possible to convert a Vassal into a Confederation member? My dwarven vassal just ninja'd a settlement from me.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

KPC_Mammon posted:

What I don't like about current horde mechanics is how punishing it feels to have an encampment that allows for a varied and interesting army.

I don't know how you'd solve this, but I'd like to be able to use the other 80% of the beastmen roster.

Chaos tearing down their marauder building 1st turn is another symptom of this problem.

Maybe if upkeep was lower and the building that reduced upkeep and growth wasn't so important?

I actually stopped deleting the Marauder building after they added Horsemasters, those guys are so good.

In general though the real problem with Hordes is just poor building balancing. You get building A, which gives you all your core infantry units, or Building B, which gives you exactly two extremely niche units you might not ever decide to use, and for some reason they cost basically the same amount of growth to unlock.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
My matches vs Ganjelf:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxL-q9Tcsh-aQmYyOXNCOXN0Mms/view?usp=sharing

I won both.

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh god.. im so close to figuring out how to make this trigger correctly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXBV5X7L-4

Your eyes are not fooling you, thats a new dilemma for chaos, i can't seem to make it trigger the way i want it to though, which is supposed to be after 3 won battles. This was after i set the random chance for the event to trigger at 100%, just to see if it would ever spawn since i retried atleast 10 times via fresh campaigns.

It is supposed to go up to 4 choices eventually and as it is a test currently i just added beastmen stuff for now but if i can get it working...

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Honestly I think Chaos and the horde mechanic needs a complete overhaul, even beastmen aren't great on the campaign map. Almost I'd like deleting the buildings entirely. Given that their cash is called favor, and is primarily earned by asskicking, and their elite units are lorewise either just regular units blessed by their gods or monsters going forth to eat people, and all their units are supposed to be a motley band of barbarians and traitors following the rear end-kickinest warlord, I've thought about giving them their whole roster from the start but with absurd recruitment costs? You want marauders? Kick an rear end and they'll come. You want Chosen? Kick a lot of rear end.

The full Chaos experience should be a separate campaign though.

vintagepurple fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 11, 2017

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

vintagepurple posted:

Honestly I think Chaos and the horde mechanic needs a complete overhaul, even beastmen aren't great on the campaign map. Almost I'd like deleting the buildings entirely. Given that their cash is called favor, and is primarily earned by asskicking, and their elite units are lorewise just regular units blessed by their gods, I've thought about giving them their whole roster from the start but with absurd recruitment costs? You want marauders? Kick an rear end and they'll come. You want Chosen? Kick a lot of rear end.

I almost feel like the full Chaos experience should be a separate campaign though.

imo the vows system Bretton has would work well with chaos. get rid of buildings, and your recruitment is essentially level hated. That way you can recruit marauders and other light unit's at the start, move up the various tiers of chaos infantry, and max out at aspirants, hell cannons, and Dragon ogres.

That way instead of being a worse beastmen your instead the snowballing deathtrain that attracts more powerful dudes the more of a badass you are.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Or do away with the growth mechanics in general and just make each additional building slot give a negative cost modifier

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Agean90 posted:

imo the vows system Bretton has would work well with chaos. get rid of buildings, and your recruitment is essentially level hated. That way you can recruit marauders and other light unit's at the start, move up the various tiers of chaos infantry, and max out at aspirants, hell cannons, and Dragon ogres.

That way instead of being a worse beastmen your instead the snowballing deathtrain that attracts more powerful dudes the more of a badass you are.

I know you meant to type level gated but your level hated is such a good way to describe that sort of mechanic.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Is Skarsnik the toughest start in the game or what? I fired up a game as him and I'm barely surviving my fights against the dwarves. I'm winning, but every victory is a pyrrhic victory since I have very few units with armor piercing and the dwarves are nigh-unbreakable. I've managed to beat the dwarves in my starting area plus Clan Angrund to the south, but it seems like it's only a matter of time until all the non-dwarf factions in the vicinity decide to poo poo all over me. God bless the giant loving spider I started with, because without that thing I'd be truly hosed.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.

Gejnor posted:

Oh god.. im so close to figuring out how to make this trigger correctly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXBV5X7L-4

Your eyes are not fooling you, thats a new dilemma for chaos, i can't seem to make it trigger the way i want it to though, which is supposed to be after 3 won battles. This was after i set the random chance for the event to trigger at 100%, just to see if it would ever spawn since i retried atleast 10 times via fresh campaigns.

It is supposed to go up to 4 choices eventually and as it is a test currently i just added beastmen stuff for now but if i can get it working...

My suggestion, chase down the most similar event you can find by specific table name, then look up in the CA tool for all tables it it influenced by that you might've missed. You might find some table that you misssed thus far.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Spakstik posted:

Is Skarsnik the toughest start in the game or what? I fired up a game as him and I'm barely surviving my fights against the dwarves. I'm winning, but every victory is a pyrrhic victory since I have very few units with armor piercing and the dwarves are nigh-unbreakable. I've managed to beat the dwarves in my starting area plus Clan Angrund to the south, but it seems like it's only a matter of time until all the non-dwarf factions in the vicinity decide to poo poo all over me. God bless the giant loving spider I started with, because without that thing I'd be truly hosed.

I feel like they require their lords to have some levels moreso then any other lord because otherwise you just got lovely goblins, but by level 4 8 or 13 you got little murder machines with skyhigh stats and entire army poison.

So you just got to find some chumps to beat up and have tag-along lords who are around just to soak up exp while you go out.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Finished Eye For An Eye campaign. Was actually quite boring after a while.

theDOWmustflow
Mar 24, 2009

lmao pwnd gg~

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I know you meant to type level gated but your level hated is such a good way to describe that sort of mechanic.

Brilliant, it felt so right to me that I didn't even consider he'd made a typo. Love moments like this.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Bretonnian peasants

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Little Bitch Man posted:

Bretonnian peasants

poo poo I forgot about that picture :allears:

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I love my Lady Fae peasant support stack. They're like an endless horde of gobbos, but somehow dirtier and when you toss in some reliquaries they just don't break. Amazing for letting your primary stack manouver during battles.

"Zis is so much bettah zahn dying of ze gout"

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

jfood posted:

I love my Lady Fae peasant support stack. They're like an endless horde of gobbos, but somehow dirtier and when you toss in some reliquaries they just don't break. Amazing for letting your primary stack manouver during battles.

"Zis is so much bettah zahn dying of ze gout"

Does that work well? I've thought a few times about using an all-peasant stack and an all knight stack in tandem rather than 2 balanced armies. Largely cuz the baffling decision to shrink the unit selection UI rather than giving you a double line of unit cards makes big battles painful to control and it'd be a lost easier to control a reinforcing stack with limited types of units.

I really, really hate the reinforcement system though. Given that they enter the field as soon as the game begins, just give them a deployment zone and start them on the map. The deployment game makes it so, so much easier to organize and place your units, and drawing up a battle line with the whole "here's an unorganized stream destroying your UI one unit at a time!" system is painful. Especially against someone like Beastmen or Orcs who can and will cross the battlefield. Having all the armies work in tandem would hugely boost AI reinforcing stacks too imo. Helps eliminate the chance of an overwhelming army coming at you in polite piecemeal like they're bad action movie bad guys because 3 armies are all coming from wildly different points. Especially as Dwarfs, I've had an AI army get mauled so fast (because they themselves love to bumrush your disorganized reinforcement stack as you try to form it up) that I could full 90 degree turn of my line and meet the next group head-on. Hold back AI, flank me!

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Conquered all of the old world as Vlad and Isabella alongside my ever faithful and truly wonderful wood elf friends. We trashed a bunch of dwarves together and they helped me trap out the last Bretonnians that I thought were going to Benny Hill across the map and upset me. Wood elves and von carstein, friends forever :love:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Only just found it, but I'm definitely going to consider this a must-have mod from here on out.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Mar 12, 2017

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
I finished a Carcassonne run, and clocked in like 284 turns on the dumb thing because I had an insane anti-elf agenda that I kept having to delay, since I wanted all my armies in place to fight them and other dorks kept declaring war. Ended up purging every single faction except Dwarfs, Border Princes, Karak Hirn (vassals), and Elves.

Holy hell, wood elf units are tough. Especially late game where they get those loving buffs. Had two big fights with them, both times outnumbering them significantly and still having a huge horrible mess of a fight. It'd have been simpler if reinforcements bothered to loving show up in sane locations, or if you could do more to direct which units would actually show up instead of getting dumb poo poo like having all your reinforcement armies give you nothing but archers. That and you only get two stacks worth of units in a fight at a time so the numerical advantage was diminished.

First fight I moved to intercept a garrison reinforcement force with my main army while having to have my reinforcements run across hell forest shitville to reach the fight, while being harried. My initial force of knights did alright but the elves were so loving tough that even the archers were able to hurt the knights significantly in melee combat. Orion then begun running his forces down the hill he was perched on in some dumb giant column, resulting in much of the battle being spread all across the entire half of the map before merging mostly in one location, where I learned that dropping three -30/-30 armor/defense debuffs on a mass of elves at the same time results in them getting minced when stuck in a pincer, even against lovely bretonnian infantry. Second battle was at the Oak of Ages, against two stacks lead by Grumpy Treebeard Thing, that got to appear on top of each other immediately in front of my primary force while my reinforcements had to come in at the opposite sides of the other end of the map, so my first army got totally minced, but the elves were then cleared out by a mix of fire arrows and glorious knightly charges across the open plains. The loving wood elves are stronger in melee than Chaos was, though, and they were definitely the toughest challenge in the campaign. The Errantry War battle against Chaos was a little lackadaisical stroll, by comparison.

Burning down their stupid tree felt really loving good. Prancy dickheads.

e: the Wood Elves were more annoying than usual, though, since I had gone and burned down their stupid loving home base once, leaving them only with that tree and one army I hoped would attrition away, and then they went and confederated all the other elves around five turns later. Shitheads.

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Mar 12, 2017

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

vintagepurple posted:

Does that work well?

Depends on your definition of 'well', I guess. They die horribly and fast, but they don't really break before getting mulched as long as they don't get surrounded, so you really get to lean on 'expendable'. They're great for short-term holding actions so you can get a really good flank with your main line troops or drawing away part of an army so you can focus one half down but they really lack the staying power to be any kind of 'anvil' for massed cavalry charges. Once you start seeing higher tier troops the time 'til they all die goes up really fast.

I just get a kick out of throwing a giant gently caress-off gaggle of rabble at a problem. There's probably more 'effective' strategies out there.

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

jfood posted:

Depends on your definition of 'well', I guess. They die horribly and fast, but they don't really break before getting mulched as long as they don't get surrounded, so you really get to lean on 'expendable'. They're great for short-term holding actions so you can get a really good flank with your main line troops or drawing away part of an army so you can focus one half down but they really lack the staying power to be any kind of 'anvil' for massed cavalry charges. Once you start seeing higher tier troops the time 'til they all die goes up really fast.

I just get a kick out of throwing a giant gently caress-off gaggle of rabble at a problem. There's probably more 'effective' strategies out there.

Eh, I play on normal mostly.

I think one of the ways this game really succeeds is that it has room for players that want to do VH/Legendary and do more of a classic strategy game grind and players who want to select all their knights and crash a mega-lance into a single orc unit, zoomed in. I like both styles and this is the first TW game where I actually enjoy and finish the campaign, and I've been here since Rome 1. Gives me great hopes for the future regular Total Wars.

Mordja posted:

Only just found it, but I'm definitely going to consider [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=704392796[/url] a must-have mod from here on out.

This one is great.

Even if you're totally satisfied with the unmodded game I'd recommend browsing the graphics-only mods. This game is beautiful and has really great animations especially, and some of the mods can push it over the top. Simple stuff like reskins or colour changes make it really fun. I really like these two:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=742323834&searchtext=unique+empire+states
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=816978491&searchtext=faction+recolor
Just for general beautification, the renames I like but you can take or leave.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=699310314&searchtext=mousillon+city+damned
That one will make your Mousillon look all chivalric if you're bretting it up since the update

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=702982461&searchtext=skeleton+colorful
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696338475&searchtext=varied+zombies
These make the default sylvanian VC chaff look more like imperial corpses.

vintagepurple fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Mar 12, 2017

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

So i have a tiny bit of steambux (16.99).

I can make up the difference and buy the elves, or i can pick up something else. If you could buy one faction what would it be? I had some responses earlier that indicated chaos was bad, but if anyone is willing i'd like a breakdown of them and some goon opinions, because i tend to trust you guys over the internet when it comes to grand strategy.

I'm leaning towards chaos and elves, but if anyone has a case for the beastmen or something I'd love to hear it. The steam reviews about the Chaos pack seems like a lot of bad blood over the fact sega engages in scummy DLC practices (i don't disagree, these races should've shipped free) but regardless it says nothing to the playstyle or quality of the faction

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Beastmen are a very powerful faction with fun as hell units in the form of minotaurs. However in the campaign they can be frustrating as you are a horde faction and everyone wants you dead.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

basic hitler posted:

So i have a tiny bit of steambux (16.99).

I can make up the difference and buy the elves, or i can pick up something else. If you could buy one faction what would it be? I had some responses earlier that indicated chaos was bad, but if anyone is willing i'd like a breakdown of them and some goon opinions, because i tend to trust you guys over the internet when it comes to grand strategy.

I'm leaning towards chaos and elves, but if anyone has a case for the beastmen or something I'd love to hear it. The steam reviews about the Chaos pack seems like a lot of bad blood over the fact sega engages in scummy DLC practices (i don't disagree, these races should've shipped free) but regardless it says nothing to the playstyle or quality of the faction

Beastmen are like chaos but much, much better. Elves are good, but if you want something safe you could go with the dawi/greenskin DLC; if you liked those factions in the base game you'll get RoRs (stronger/rank 9 units) plus more challenging starts. And night gobbos + squigs are the poo poo.

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mazz posted:

My suggestion, chase down the most similar event you can find by specific table name, then look up in the CA tool for all tables it it influenced by that you might've missed. You might find some table that you misssed thus far.

Im currently having massive problems with this, but that is how i went about things before i posted the video, i used dave and checked references, i checked up in PFM via all the vanilla tables to see what they did to dilemmas and it seemed to be working.

I essence, every dilemma in the game has a set of conditions governing how and when they procc.

I mimiced mine as much as i could to existing ones, adding the "GEN_CND_MIN_BATTLES_WON" as an option with the number set at 1, but then the dilemma simply would not proc, no matter how many battles i'd win. I retried several times.

I fiddled about until now when its instead proccing every single turn, despite me telling it that the event should have a 10 turn cooldown before proccing again, its really frustrating.

I also cannot add all the four choices, that seems to be locked behind the Moon/Grombrindal type window and all i can get is the standard window that only has room for 2.

Im still trying and i think im gonna go ask for help at TW Center because if anyone knows about this stuff it oughta be them.

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Vlex posted:

I think I may have posted this before in this very thread, but the Albion campaign for WHFB gave some pretty heavy hints that it shared a universe with 40k - some of the loot gained by various factions were a 1 for 1 substitute for 40k wargear (e.g. a glove that ignored armour and gave the bearer S10 attacks, but they always struck last, aka a Space Marine powerfist).

IIRC the final canon is that they aren't shared, but a lot of writers at GW have at times thought it would be cool. There's enough little differences that it would be really hard to merge the two settings (undead, elves and orcs being different between the two settings mostly).

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I know gently caress-all about Warhammer lore but i've read a lot of wikis and have a friend who read the dan abnett books, the orcs of warhammer and the orks of 40k point to it being a different universe. The presence of magic in warhammer, the absence of true magic in 40k, the fact that none of the races apparently ever existed on terra say they aren't link and any links you might see are more or less easter eggs. It would be cool but even Chaos seems to be depicted fairly differently.

point is it's hard to ignore the official byline of games workshop

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The vampire faction has always been strong, but someone was right that vlad and isabella together are just absurd, talking taking drakenhof on turn 3 and altdorf and everything between the two by turn 15, you never need to stop moving with them, fill vlad's army with cannon fodder melee and have him attack first with vanguard, fill isabella's army with vampires and absurdly strong flying units to reinforce.

Isabella's fellbat buffing skill is what it shoulda been for every vamp lord, the regular skill just does +12 melee attack, every other unit buffing skill buffs two different stats.
And her vargheist +45 armor is way overtuned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

vintagepurple posted:

and I've been here since Rome 1

:siren:CASUAL SPOTTED :siren:

• Locked thread