Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

new thread title pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

IN CONCLUSION,

https://twitter.com/evilalxe/status/91001087812841472

~*fin~*
:coolfish:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean he didn't really fight, more like mildly inconvenienced

it was the best he could do though so good for him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

TODAY WE GATHER TO WITNESS THE FIRST ARENA BATTLE OF WADMANOR, THE PROBLEMATIC RAGS. TODAY THE CONSTRUCTS OF BURYING WHILE BE FIGHTING AN ASSORTMENT OF TROLLS AND GOBLINS

you know the only way this is ending is a miasma tantrum spiral right

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-trudeau-unlikely-alliance-023547290.html

lol thank god trudeau knows to just kiss the tip

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/EternalNorman/status/840631121163505665

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Good for him. Now he can collect unemployment benefits.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Venom Snake posted:

lol you have completely morphed into Jeb

You say that like it's a bad thing.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quote:

I realized the other day why Trump is the perfect GOP president

He's more racist than Goldwater, more paranoid than Nixon, dumber than Bush 2, and even more of a senile celebrity than Reagan

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

you know the only way this is ending is a miasma tantrum spiral right

Only if I let the corpses stay there. Also tantrum spirals are reeeeeeeally hard to accomplish these days

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

he regurgitates onto foreigners more than bush 1 too

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:prepop:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol if u dont support yang wen-li

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress now all the spectators are panic'ing because of the fighting. I guess they will need to watch a few fights to get desensitized to death

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

But, he added, "the last thing Canadians expect is for me to come down and lecture another country on how they choose to govern themselves."

lol trudeau and trump have an alliance based entirely on trudeau being severely passive-aggressive and trump being too dumb to notice

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-a7623441.html

Truth doesn't matter anymore

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"it's not like one of us is a loving orange idiot who can't even tie his shoes"

"you're right trudeau, im glad we're on the same page here"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

i support death

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Venom Snake posted:

gently caress now all the spectators are panic'ing because of the fighting. I guess they will need to watch a few fights to get desensitized to death

Throw the panic stricken ones in the combat pit.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
“If you believe everything you read, better not read.” - Japanese Proverb

but here comes another kicker

"Abuse often starts with praise" - Japanese Proverb

Art of the Deal Baby

Art of the Deal

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Why is c spam in my tweeters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

study finds that trump supporters are idiots, well i for one am shocked

that's a pretty good article tho

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cartoons man

I dunno

Read a book without pictures

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

“When I started this site,” he wrote, “I had no idea that the stories would garner this much attention.

“While writing them, I was aiming for stories that no one would believe, but rather would be satirical in an age where disinformation is so prevalent.

“Just for fun, I decided to post some of the stories in Trump fan groups on Facebook to see the reactions.

“To my surprise, the Trump masses embraced my stories as fact, almost universally. It seemed that there wasn’t anything I could write that was too wild or outrageous to be believed by this particular audience.

“If I wrote about CNN being fake news and connected to ISIS, readers would agree wholeheartedly with my fabricated article. If I wrote about a black liberal or Obama supposedly saying something controversial, the response was unbridled racism and hatred. When I wrote about Hillary Clinton’s new emails that proved she was a child sacrificing maniac, people screamed for her head.”

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

“When I started this site,” he wrote, “I had no idea that the stories would garner this much attention.

“While writing them, I was aiming for stories that no one would believe, but rather would be satirical in an age where disinformation is so prevalent.

“Just for fun, I decided to post some of the stories in Trump fan groups on Facebook to see the reactions.

“To my surprise, the Trump masses embraced my stories as fact, almost universally. It seemed that there wasn’t anything I could write that was too wild or outrageous to be believed by this particular audience.

“If I wrote about CNN being fake news and connected to ISIS, readers would agree wholeheartedly with my fabricated article. If I wrote about a black liberal or Obama supposedly saying something controversial, the response was unbridled racism and hatred. When I wrote about Hillary Clinton’s new emails that proved she was a child sacrificing maniac, people screamed for her head.”

really wanna see the average trump voter iq

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

Cartoons man

I dunno

Read a book without pictures

http://a.co/3LKiWVK

The only way to buy it in english!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

apparently even thinking they were motivated by racism was giving them too much credit, they will literally believe anything anyone tells them as long as it's a lie

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Putting aside that we are starting to see a strong case for 'criminally stupid' becoming de jure policy, I wonder if we can't exploit this and weaponize it for our own ends. It's like seeing the lemming analogy played out in real life.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

orange sky posted:

Will one of you guys please punch this guy in the throat
https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/839849993624240128
Despicable oval office

jesus loving christ this motherfucker really gonna say that poo poo about parents who lost their kids to a school shooter? gently caress this motherfucker straight up in his rat loving skull

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mc Do Well posted:

http://a.co/3LKiWVK

The only way to buy it in english!

lmao, the top review just savages it and that's what they went with

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/good/status/840650215954628608
https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/840657943724990464

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
seriously what kind of garbage human being do you have to be to say that the parents of kids killed in a school shooting are doing what they are doing for 15 minutes of fame?

holy god i want to punch that fucker walsh soooo much

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Killary gonna start a war

https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/840658832300920832

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

triple sulk posted:

new thread title

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Is this a Trump thing, or are the generals he's allowed to run off the leash gearing up on their own, here?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

He's gonna be fatter than Taft as well

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the brilliance of not getting in between two people flinging poo poo is amazing.

but if loog is starting to like Justin T. then clearly Justin T. is garbage poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Venom Snake posted:

Is there a thread for this? Or do you post the highlights of your playthrough in here?

• Locked thread