Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
That alch is outrageously farmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Did Necrophos finally win a game in 7.0x?

:hellyeah:

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
I remember a wings match where their necro went no deaths. Was like 19-0 . Felt good since chat was just making GBS threads on wings all game for "losing" fights early on but the other team really had no way to deal with new necro.

a witch
Jan 12, 2017

Why are so-called pro teams allowed to use default couriers. This is an outrage.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

a witch posted:

Why are so-called pro teams allowed to use default couriers. This is an outrage.

Don't diss the donkey.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

a witch posted:

The donkey heehaw on spawn is the best sound effect in dota

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

lamentable dustman posted:

The donkey heehaw on spawn is the best sound effect in dota

respectfully disagree

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Wheel is pulling of some sick rear end plays in this game they are fun to watch even if they dont win

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i like how slacks, zyori and sunsfan are like "hmm wait which is which is astrology or astronomy the dumb one???" and they're never really sure then as soon as sunsfan sings "let the bodies hit the floor" BAM zyori comes in and instantly knows the band. What I'm sayin is they got real specific knowledge sets

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

sugar free jazz posted:

i like how slacks, zyori and sunsfan are

I don't

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Fuckin rude

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
TC keeps getting to qualifiers so that he can remind everyone why he's Trash Carry.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
seems like some SA team disbanded because they lost two maps lol

https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/840350347302445056

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Perfect

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
There is a NFL player casting on the moonduck stream. I think he's pretty good at football, not sure about dota.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Incoherence posted:

TC keeps getting to qualifiers so that he can remind everyone why he's Trash Carry.

Trash Carry is my favorite NA carry to laugh at, although sneyking and bsj are strong contenders.

emdash posted:

seems like some SA team disbanded because they lost two maps lol

https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/840350347302445056

Lmao

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Crell posted:

There is a NFL player casting on the moonduck stream. I think he's pretty good at football, not sure about dota.

He's 3k so better than most people in this thread.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

mikeraskol posted:

He's 3k so better than most people in this thread.

I'll have you know JPJ is 9k MMR and could go pro

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
There are streamers using Twitch as a chaturbate alternative who are also 3K, so I'm never quite sure what to make of that.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Well, that RRQ/TNC game was entertaining until RRQ imploded and fed 18 kills in a row.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

is there like an actual hub where they hang out on couches and play mafia and poo poo

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Incoherence posted:

Well, that RRQ/TNC game was entertaining until RRQ imploded and fed 18 kills in a row.

At which point it became extremely entertaining?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Moonduck's coverage of the qualifiers is way better than BTS

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I wish I spoke Russian so I could watch the Ruhub, their production values seems to be crazy every qualifier.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Glad to see VP are on the rise again.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

woah the Monkey King terrain is distracting as heck

a witch
Jan 12, 2017

https://clips.twitch.tv/InspiringWildTaroSquadGoals

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

NiP showing RRQ that EU teams can throw too

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

this beanboys game is the clowniest poo poo ever

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Is it clownier than wheel picking bloodseeker and a right click lich against Fire with the arc warden

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Red Red Blue posted:

Is it clownier than wheel picking bloodseeker and a right click lich against Fire with the arc warden

yes

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
cant watch atm whats the status of the beans, are t hey being roasted or are they beaning

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

cant watch atm whats the status of the beans, are t hey being roasted or are they beaning

They got roasted, but that was 100% expected. It wasnt actually a team. Ended 2-7

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://www.twitch.tv/moonducktv this is the best worst cast ever

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
SEA lobby chat is the best, it's like an abbot and costello routine

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
This Faceless / TNC game turned out to be way more exciting than I would have expected.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Faceless/TNC game 1 was one of those hour-plus insane games with E-Blades everywhere, Rubick ghost Scepter, and all the Imba Dota nonsense that happens when everyone is at 25 like Warlock dropping BKBed golems.

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Amazing game, just huge plays and saves all around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

I dunno if anyone watched g1 of spirit empire but ogre bought a pms with his initial gold and is actually literally unkillable in the early game :lol:

• Locked thread