Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah man. I googled my numbers though.

Australians arent as tall i dont think as americans. I dont feel short walking round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

BlindSite posted:

Yeah man. I googled my numbers though.

Australians arent as tall i dont think as americans. I dont feel short walking round.

I meant your weight, not height. (I'm pretty sure Febreeze is about your weight at 6'4"). Have you tried eating more mcdonalds while walking less than 1 mile a day?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

BlindSite posted:

I got abs too.
I would love to have abs but I have this lil layer of fat covering the bottom half of my abs and I refuse to do anything about it cuz I love carbs.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I would love to have abs but I have this lil layer of fat covering the bottom half of my abs and I refuse to do anything about it cuz I love carbs.

I dont touch carbs unless theyre in vegetable form or its saturday.

Tbh you dont really miss em past the first week.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't eat a carb!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm doing a bulk right now and honestly found it so much easier to eat fewer calories than it is to eat a lot. Especially since I lose my appetite after I have coffee. My meals I've been making have been pretty good except for my breakfast this past week (never doing egg whites again I swear this time).

Also if there's any big dudes who's been reading this workout chat and thinking "talk about something else", EatDatPussy445 has lost like 80 pounds and is well on his way to being sub 300 and he started at like 430lbs. Just follow my workout plan!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I didn't realize pussy had that many calories :stare:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Eyyyyy, they just opened a brewery in my town! :dance:

Not that there weren't already a bunch of little taprooms and the like within a 20-minute drive but this one is just 2 miles from me wooo

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm very powerful

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Liquor is the best. Go liquor. Beer is fine. gently caress wine. And gently caress everyone who quotes this and argues for wine. Wine is for cooking only.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Liquor is the best. Go liquor. Beer is fine. gently caress wine. And gently caress everyone who quotes this and argues for wine. Wine is for cooking only.

I'm on this bandwagon, but my girlfriend only drinks moscato. Should I sever?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Does bum wine count?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

people like different foods and beverages than me and that is unacceptable

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

This is so wrong. Wine owns.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I thought I was in the motorcycle forum for a minute, what with the talk of ABS and carbs.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Flikken posted:

This is so wrong. Wine owns.

Big time. It's got the perfect amount of alcohol to liquid in it that it's easy to not get drunk off it and still have a couple glasses of a "drink" but it's also easy to get drunk on. It's truly the best.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Big time. It's got the perfect amount of alcohol to liquid in it that it's easy to not get drunk off it and still have a couple glasses of a "drink" but it's also easy to get drunk on. It's truly the best.

I'm currently working on a drink known as Martini. It will be a good night.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

I'm currently working on a drink known as Martini. It will be a good night.

Gonna watch the fights on FS1?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sour Diesel posted:

people like different foods and beverages than me and that is unacceptable

Agreed

Wine is gross

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Gonna watch the fights on FS1?

If they broadcast it over the air? Sure.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
GDIT I missed workout chat. I work out 6 days/week, take Sundays off. Home gym that outfitted when I built my house with treadmill, stair climber, heavy bag Smith machine, mini leg press, cable machine, and a little over 100lbs of plates and dumbbells. Couple of benches. Sometimes I still go to the YMCA to swing or hoop with frenz, but prefer working out at home bc it owns.

What are your guys stats? I'm 6'1". 190, usually about 10% bf unless I eat like poo poo for a week. Never above 14% tho. Also, what're your supplements like?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

What the gently caress man this is violence

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

GDIT I missed workout chat. I work out 6 days/week, take Sundays off. Home gym that outfitted when I built my house with treadmill, stair climber, heavy bag Smith machine, mini leg press, cable machine, and a little over 100lbs of plates and dumbbells. Couple of benches. Sometimes I still go to the YMCA to swing or hoop with frenz, but prefer working out at home bc it owns.

What are your guys stats? I'm 6'1". 190, usually about 10% bf unless I eat like poo poo for a week. Never above 14% tho. Also, what're your supplements like?

I'm at our shop right now about to lazily (in the sense that I'll take an hour and a half doing back and bis for the guys and watching tv) workout. I'm considering this a home gym bc home gyms own and I will have one as soon as I have a house. Same stats, higher bf tho and i lied on my FID card ppwork saying I was 6'3"

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
White wine is a good drunk.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

One of my best friends sells wine to restaurants in Manhattan and I can assure you–having been to a soirée or two–that wine loving sucks.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The wife and I bought 38 bottles of wine today

:)

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I like red wine wiv me steak.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Marinade it in red wine instead.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hey since all you fitness nerds are talking about it, how do I cut my belly fat if I dont have the time to go to the gym more than twice a week and I tend to feel the need to eat a snack before bed because I have a fast metabolism and get hungry?

edit: I dont drink soda; I make myself a 12-16 oz fruit smoothie with a good amount of Spinach 5 days a week; eat a lentil, black bean, broccoli, and onion mixture for breakfast every day; cut out most sweets; try to go for a walk on my lunch break every day. Oh and I have a few beers here and there.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Mar 12, 2017

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Hey since all you fitness nerds are talking about it, how do I cut my belly fat if I dont have the time to go to the gym more than twice a week and I tend to feel the need to eat a snack before bed because I have a fast metabolism and get hungry?

edit: I dont drink soda; I make myself a 12-16 oz fruit smoothie with a good amount of Spinach 5 days a week; eat a lentil, black bean, broccoli, and onion mixture for breakfast every day; cut out most sweets; try to go for a walk on my lunch break every day. Oh and I have a few beers here and there.

Eating more good fat will help you feel fuller for longer and help you cut down on the snacks.

Might be an idea to keep a food journal for a week or two and chrck that against the calories and macros you should be aiming for its easy to be off without realising it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The answer is avocados

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Increase your protein intake. Instead of snacking at bedtime, have a casein shake in its place. Protein and/or fat will make you feel fuller longer, and less prone to crave carbs

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Eat avocados, rice, beans. Walk / Run / Bike a poo poo ton. Def keep cutting out sweets.

Watch the Carbs.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I went to the Museum of Bad Art. Some of the funniest poo poo I've ever seen.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shangri-Law School posted:

I went to the Museum of Bad Art. Some of the funniest poo poo I've ever seen.

Sunday on the Pot With George.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Thank for all the tips fellas!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I got 12 hours of sleep last night and feel great

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Cutting out bread and sugar worked for me

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Hot Diggity! posted:

I got 12 hours of sleep last night and feel great

I slept like poo poo and am mad at you now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010