Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Tae posted:

What the gently caress are the andersons you keep referring to

It's a joke about an ad for a ticket resale site that they've been running for a year or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

It's a joke about an ad for a ticket resale site that they've been running for a year or two

was that a real question?

edit: fewer timeouts in the 4th? lol, i also don't like to see miracle wins/comebacks

if you're healthy you play? how much time are you required to play? can a team do a tipoff with the starters and then just bench them the rest of the game? how do you manage that?

how about let coaches put their teams in the best position possible to win during the playoffs. you know, the real season?

RaySmuckles fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Mar 12, 2017

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im glad that family is gonna be able to go down to the locker room after the game and see matt barnes

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

im glad that family is gonna be able to go down to the locker room after the game and see matt barnes

lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

hahahahahahaha

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
the whole "poor emilio and his ruined 9th birthday" story and the "plight of the fans" in general is funny to me because of its naked insincerity.

abc doesn't give a poo poo about anyone in the stadium. they're upset because their ratings will be hurt. so they're using the much more relatable "poor stadium goers, you know, humans you can actually see and empathize with" to leverage their position of "make sure nationally televised games get good ratings"

its so obvious

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Refs have be garbage for the whole Dallas Phx game.

In the last minute alone Dirk was shoved hard while on offense, an inadvertent whistle, and Booker was allowed to travel then stop for a shot

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Mar 12, 2017

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Blazers leading the wizards by 21 at half.

gently caress a tank

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Hmm the Wizards are sometimes pretty good.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
The Wiz bringing it back to a one point game, god drat.

:edit: The complete turn around from Whittman's bullshit offense is amazing. They are clicking so drat well.

Ishin fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Mar 12, 2017

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Ishin posted:

The Wiz bringing it back to a one point game, god drat.

:edit: The complete turn around from Whittman's bullshit offense is amazing. They are clicking so drat well.

The Wiz own, really fun to watch. Seems like they get away with some calls though, like I'm not sure how Lillard didn't draw the foul like three possessions ago.

Edit: do the Trail Blazers have a neanderthal on their roster?

Edit 2: I know Walls been hot tonight and these past 5 minutes especially, and he shook the poo poo out of his man there...but I think I'd like to see Beal take the last shot there.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Mar 12, 2017

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
It probably helps that Portland seems to go under literally every screen leaving 3 point shooters wide open.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
DAGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:edit: or not? Morris might have stepped out. Not review able nvm.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Ishin posted:

DAGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Yeah that foot looked on the line at least if not over but whatever, wasn't called. What a game.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
In arena feed cut to a beer can that had been thrown on the floor. Morris twins should be in jail for assault already this never should have happened.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
Much like the unwritten rule that no cool dunk should ever be called an offensive foul. No shot that results in a "DAGGER!!!!" with under 1 second left shall be reviewed.

https://twitter.com/recordsANDradio/status/840799777625407488

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Lmao, no call on dames hand getting hit in the exact way Beals was hit, then morris clearly out of bounds on that catch.

The gently caress.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

OH WORD SON posted:

Lmao, no call on dames hand getting hit in the exact way Beals was hit, then morris clearly out of bounds on that catch.

The gently caress.

Out of bounds on the fake but yeah he was out.

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Fix was in

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ishin posted:

It probably helps that Portland seems to go under literally every screen leaving 3 point shooters wide open.

McCollum and especially Lillard are awful at fighting through screens so they haven't got much choice

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Portis is really stinking the place up!

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
something cool and profound
Bulls first 5 possessions: d wade missed iso, horrible Bobby Portis miss from 5 feet, horrible Bobby Portis miss from 5 feet, Bobby Portis gets mercilessly swatted by amir johnson, Bobby Portis throws it away

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
Bulls are 0-9 in the first 5 minutes of this game! Eastern conference basketball!!

tehchekt
May 7, 2007

tehchekt posted:

Bulls first 5 possessions: d wade missed iso, horrible Bobby Portis miss from 5 feet, horrible Bobby Portis miss from 5 feet, Bobby Portis gets mercilessly swatted by amir johnson, Bobby Portis throws it away

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/841011108987072512 :madmax:

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
Zamn avery bradley just erased Jimmy Butler

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
Who is this mother fucker #77 on the bulls

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
graceful dance

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
Bulls are 1-17

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Everyone better loving get fired after this game.

Every single body.

That fake rear end Benny the Bull can go too.

tehchekt
May 7, 2007

tehchekt posted:

Bulls are 1-17

1-19

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Dexo posted:

That fake rear end Benny the Bull can go too.

He really doesn't have It, y'know? It doesn't feel close to the same.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
9 loving POINTS

9. MOTHERFUCKING POINTS

3 for loving 22

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/841015508157775874

gently caress this team.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/JeffGurt/status/841016248926380034

Dexo fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Mar 12, 2017

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

What in the gently caress was that pass.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/841020560427614209

Dexo fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 12, 2017

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Cam Payne fuckin sucks dudes

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
Bulls have 24 points with a minute left in the first half

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The loving kids on the stream right now are shooting better than the goddamn Bulls did.

https://twitter.com/CodyWesterlund/status/841024892464173056

Dexo fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Mar 12, 2017

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

I don't know if I like basketball after this. It's like finding out hot dogs are made from kitties, and also watching that happen, but somehow worse. This is criminal

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

like are the Bulls even going to score 80 points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Carlosologist posted:

like are the Bulls even going to score 80 points

Might not hit 60

In better chicago sports team news.

https://twitter.com/RyanQDavis/status/841030217229557760

Dexo fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 12, 2017

• Locked thread