Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/ChazBono/status/840614443167842309

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

Squizzle posted:

the best translation imo is cityborn/of the city because it links their identity more closely w the city of enoch founded by caine in ghost world

didnt someone end up dropping the ghost of a nuke on it tho

yeah, iirc it hosed up the meta-plot of at least three different product lines

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i played this vampire pc game once where you got to steal a car radio and fence it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

when I think vampirism i think about flesh eating Hindu necromancers and time travelling nobles chillaxing in the ghost of a city founded by the biblical cain

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

rudatron posted:

also CRISPR is gonna make humanity loving immortal or some poo poo, meaning we can just give the finger to natural selection

I'm insanely ready for our biopunk future.
Machine worship is the worst sort of decadence.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hodgepodge posted:

yeah, iirc it hosed up the meta-plot of at least three different product lines

jess heinigs vision for mage was better than Phil brucatos and i will literally fight you about it

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Squizzle posted:

when I think vampirism i think about flesh eating Hindu necromancers and time travelling nobles chillaxing in the ghost of a city founded by the biblical cain

I think of Twilight.

Havent seen it tbh

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
my input in this is I myself am glad Oboma and all of them are out he ruined this country as much as he could in eight long years and I never saw any people act like these liberals have done his first four years when everything was mostly democrat he did nothing he did not care about our veterans or our elderly and now that we have did away with all this political correctness with a new President you is not a good ole boy and owes nothing to any one he cares about the American people and this country and all these people that need playdough or a safe place in my opinion are a sad helpless lot we are not going to war he is not going to destroy this country that was done along time ago by the liberals he has already done more to try and help this country than Oboma did the reason President Trump has so much against him is the libs and republicans want to keep the good ole boy thing going get rid of the illegals because their draining our system why look after them instead of our veterans our elderly and hard working Americans if they want to go through the process learn our language get a job pay taxes come on but do not come here and try and change it and that is all that President Trump want if you look he has people not only white working not only in the In his job now but also his other endeavors don't fear Trump other countries have more respect for him than Oboma they actually made fun of him this country right now needs to look after it's own and get rid of these freeloading bums

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mage 2e: jack off in coffee shops and complain about how dumb but oppressive the man is

mage revised: enlightened activism

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

my input in this is I myself am glad Oboma and all of them are out he ruined this country as much as he could in eight long years and I never saw any people act like these liberals have done his first four years when everything was mostly democrat he did nothing he did not care about our veterans or our elderly and now that we have did away with all this political correctness with a new President you is not a good ole boy and owes nothing to any one he cares about the American people and this country and all these people that need playdough or a safe place in my opinion are a sad helpless lot we are not going to war he is not going to destroy this country that was done along time ago by the liberals he has already done more to try and help this country than Oboma did the reason President Trump has so much against him is the libs and republicans want to keep the good ole boy thing going get rid of the illegals because their draining our system why look after them instead of our veterans our elderly and hard working Americans if they want to go through the process learn our language get a job pay taxes come on but do not come here and try and change it and that is all that President Trump want if you look he has people not only white working not only in the In his job now but also his other endeavors don't fear Trump other countries have more respect for him than Oboma they actually made fun of him this country right now needs to look after it's own and get rid of these freeloading bums

Thanks, that will be $9.45

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

rudatron posted:

also CRISPR is gonna make humanity loving immortal or some poo poo, meaning we can just give the finger to natural selection

ways away from that yet, but doing stuff like guaranteeing your children have resistance to Alzheimer's is a good start

also we have to survive TRUMP first; has orange in chief made the tweet yet this morning?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

LA Times poll :allears:

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
ugh, sleepy chuck todd replaying bill clintons crazy obamacare clip

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

During a Q&A at SXSW on Friday, Jake Tapper revealed to MTV’s Ana Marie Cox that his 7-year-old son likes to say “fake news” whenever he thinks his father is being annoying.

“He now does an impression where whenever I’m bothering him he says, ‘fake news,'” Tapper said.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:lol:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

"Dad you're being a media dork right now, shut up."

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Wake n bake is what gets me through life

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:discourse:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:discourse:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*extremely mage 2e voice*

lmao just lmao this poor normie doesnt realize that shes being mind controlled by the media into reporting me for sexual harassment, because the political elites are threatened by my intellect

little do they understand that i can escape into a private sanctum realm hidden in the pockets of my cargo shorts *begins drawing runes in moustache wax*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

tapper's and zizek's sons should star in a sitcom

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Down with the experts! :black101:

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/840911159960227841

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

all the antagonists in mage 2e are oppressive daddies who dont understand that wicca and hash oil make you immune to their lies

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

except the ones who are sexy ladies sent by deep space satanoids to steal yr gorilla juice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its been 15 years and im still down to relitigate this edition war mfers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

all the antagonists in mage 2e are oppressive daddies who dont understand that wicca and hash oil make you immune to their lies

:same:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

except the ones who are sexy ladies sent by deep space satanoids to steal yr gorilla juice

no, wait, :same:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

god drat i wish i could have burned my parents half as bad as tapper's kid when i was 7

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
We're gonna have to use crispr to ed. our balls

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I dont get this page so far

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thatim posted:

:yossame:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Thatim posted:

The daylight savings time change last night messed up nightcrew

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Watching this Mulvaney interview on This Week and wow is he bad at defending their ACA replacement.

Stephanopolous is doing a pretty good job of pushing him on the rich people tax cuts.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
"You're falling into the trap of thinking people should have health care, George. You didn't have Obamacare, I did!"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/MeredithFrost/status/840942357537255424
:catstare:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Has any of the big (fake) news channels mentioned the impending us gov default deadline? it's gonna be swell when we teeter on the edge of a global implosion and we get emperor Trump to save the day

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BeOSPOS posted:

Has any of the big (fake) news channels mentioned the impending us gov default deadline? it's gonna be swell when we teeter on the edge of a global implosion and we get emperor Trump to save the day

Trump said he was going to default on the us debt.

Why isnt anyone ever going to take him at his word

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trumps gonna refuse the ceiling increase unless they pass trumcare first because if he doesnt get his name in shiny letters on a big victory then we'll burn down the species i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
is there really any reason to speculate that they'd let us go into default? the democrats have zero power, there's no reason (beyond the GOP's shared profound mental retardation) that they would do it.

i mean, i hope they do and the country is thrown into chaos, but i don't think it's likely.

• Locked thread