Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

I really enjoyed the end of that Shogun/Villante fight.

same to the extreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
still watching that barboza knee on loop, amazing finish

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Skip My Posts posted:

still watching that barboza knee on loop, amazing finish

https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/840790302549917697

If you haven't seen it. Caught all of Benny's chin with it, clean as a loving whistle.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Love how the ref just dives over him to save him taking any more shots

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm surprised that knee didn't Cyborg him, jesus.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Love how the ref just dives over him to save him taking any more shots

he was nice enough to lay off him when he saw he was out anyway. except for the token ground thwap which had nothing in it. what a nice man

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
very much enjoyed making 100 mgs jokes too. thank u blue deanie for presenting everyone with the opportunity. if i could kindly request you do more videogame style ones in the future since thats all i do with my considerable free time these days :mrgw:

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
The local fighters seem to have found a new nutrition scheme that promotes healthy muscles and rigorous cardio,

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Memento posted:

Yeah he set his cause back a fair way by loving up his cut.

edit: I mean, we don't actually know for sure he was hospitalised from weight cutting.

I think its steroids.

Theres a Testosterone steroid going round at the moment that is in and out of your system in 12 hours, if you microdose it well enough you can not get caught 9/10, and its very easy to test yourself to see if you are about to fail on those 1/10 times. I think he's been micro dosing, and an early pre fight test came up that he couldn't pass because he couldn't get the steroids out of his system and cut weight at the same time, so suddenly it's

"oh no let's take him immediately to a hospital, not inform the ufc, hide him there, oh dear he cant be tested? thats a shame, well it was a weight cut problem"

Dana White even said that they went awol and that if they had let the ufc Dr's see him instead of running to a hospital (not even the closest one iirc) the fight could of happened, but then, so would of the testing.

:tinfoil:

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

willie_dee posted:

I think its steroids.

Theres a Testosterone steroid going round at the moment that is in and out of your system in 12 hours, if you microdose it well enough you can not get caught 9/10, and its very easy to test yourself to see if you are about to fail on those 1/10 times. I think he's been micro dosing, and an early pre fight test came up that he couldn't pass because he couldn't get the steroids out of his system and cut weight at the same time, so suddenly it's

"oh no let's take him immediately to a hospital, not inform the ufc, hide him there, oh dear he cant be tested? thats a shame, well it was a weight cut problem"

Dana White even said that they went awol and that if they had let the ufc Dr's see him instead of running to a hospital (not even the closest one iirc) the fight could of happened, but then, so would of the testing.

The fact you would defame a breast cancer sufferer with hypogonadism like that and deprive him of his medicine is disgusting, especially since he's pregnant

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

jay z's sedan posted:

The fact you would defame a breast cancer sufferer with hypogonadism like that and deprive him of his medicine is disgusting, especially since he's pregnant

U wot m8

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

I'll see you in court Dad

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

kensei posted:

I honestly hope Khabib loses the title shot until he shows up to a fight.

It is awful that he agreed to fight, then was forced not to. If only he took the McGregor high ground of just refusing to ever book fights.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Khabib ducked Tony hth

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Southpaugh posted:

Khabib ducked Tony hth

And Conor ducked the sport.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

willie_dee posted:

I think its steroids.

laid back, with my mind on my steroids and my steroids on my mind

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

laid back, with my mind on my steroids and my steroids on my mind

They put steroids in your steroid so you can steroid while you steroid, Nova Uniao for sure found a way to do that

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

willie_dee posted:

I think its steroids.

Wouldn't the USADA know about this, and be able to issue an out of competition sample? "Too bad you couldn't show up for your fight. Now piss."

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

evobatman posted:

Wouldn't the USADA know about this, and be able to issue an out of competition sample? "Too bad you couldn't show up for your fight. Now piss."

They would have to hunt him down, including locating the right hospital (which the camp were being vague about) and then find him in the hospital all the while he's getting it out of his system as quick as possible.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

willie_dee posted:

They would have to hunt him down, including locating the right hospital (which the camp were being vague about) and then find him in the hospital all the while he's getting it out of his system as quick as possible.

They could still summon him to be drug tested immediately or he'd be penalized

Southpaugh posted:

Khabib ducked Tony hth

He ducked Aldo first as well

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Joe Martinez is so much better than Bruce Buffer.

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Biodome posted:

Traitor

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Biodome posted:

i didn't watch but agreed

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Triticum Guzzler posted:

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Why would you be on any roids so close to the fight? What would be the benefit?

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Snowman_McK posted:

And Conor ducked the sport.

Khabib et al are bullshit merchants, that 25-0 records gotta be maintained somehow.

chaleski posted:

They could still summon him to be drug tested immediately or he'd be penalized

He ducked Aldo first as well

Yeah true, its almost like he didn't want a bit of the guy with stellar takedown defence.

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please

n8r posted:

You'll be better in every way if you can compete under the influence.

Also athletes with money are more often on designer stuff and not the local batch of hot gear going around.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

n8r posted:

Steroids are amazing

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Snowman_McK posted:

It is awful that he agreed to fight, then was forced not to. If only he took the McGregor high ground of just refusing to ever book fights.

lmao

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak posted:

LW champion Conor mcgregors wins in the last 30 months

Alvarez
Diaz
Aldo
Mendes
Siver
Poirier
Brandao

Khabib Sagdiev "Lalala you will never get this (title shot)"s wins in the same time period

Johnson
Darel Horcher

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Conor hasn't fought in 4 months, he has effectively abandoned the sport

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
We need fewer guys fighting anyone on short notice in whatever weightclass and never pulling out of fights. And more guys saying "My brother Bilou he have a retardation" on social media and then pulling out of a fight with Darel Horcher 15 times

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I was hoping he'd get more work after the WEC merger but he is used really sparingly. I think that was his call too.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

manyak posted:

We need fewer guys fighting anyone on short notice in whatever weightclass and never pulling out of fights. And more guys saying "My brother Bilou he have a retardation" on social media and then pulling out of a fight with Darel Horcher 15 times

lol

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Don't you dare talk trash about the horch

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

manyak posted:

lmao

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Southpaugh posted:

Khabib ducked Tony hth

No, he ducked the scales.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

manyak posted:

When you're right you're right

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Snowman_McK posted:

Since 2014, Conor has fought 8 times, Khabib has fought 3 times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Conor was obviously taking those fights so he wouldn't have to fight the Eagle.

• Locked thread