Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

wait stormfronters cant wait for a natural disaster so they can hunt people attracted to people they think are intelligent? white people can't let black people have anything. They even need to take the hate other white people throw at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

I always wonder where the line is for self-defeating ideals like that. When does he stop rooting on conservative politicians banning immigrants from his own country? Would he cheer if senators were calling for first generation families to be thrown out and he himself faced deportation?

I'm betting he'd get angry the moment it stopped making him feel superior to others, but it would only be because he should be an exception and obviously all those other dangerous immigrants should be kept out.

The exact moment it starts to affect him or someone he cares about. See: Portman, Rob

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

I'm well acquainted with that "six month visa." It'll be the same family visit visa I got for my husband so he could come and stay with me while I went through the US visa process. He could have come on the visa waiver program, but we did the family visit visa to ensure he'd be let into the country, after having been put through the wringer on a previous visit.

So why do the family visit visa and not do the full spousal visa, if he's not planning on emigrating to Thailand?

My guess is this guy isn't making enough to qualify for the spousal visa. You (the British citizen) have to be making £18.6K salary a year to qualify. It's been cited as a human rights violation given that over half the residents of the North can't pull off such a salary, and keeps being pulled up in the high court, then being once again approved. I'm guessing he has no beef with it, being against all immigration, but you can't keep bringing your spouse into the country for a six month stay then redoing it. They are going to say "no," at some point, and that's the point you should suddenly be lobbying for easier immigration.

I don't qualify, incidentally because of being self employed. America is enjoying my taxes instead I guess.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Glazier posted:

The exact moment it starts to affect him or someone he cares about. See: Portman, Rob

Eh. Only if you're lucky. Caitlyn Jenner is still diehard GOP in spite of their efforts to make her life miserable.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Plom Bar posted:

Eh. Only if you're lucky. Caitlyn Jenner is still diehard GOP in spite of their efforts to make her life miserable.

I forgot about that, maybe I should have said when it costs them money since I know they care about that.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

MissEchelon posted:

what a terrible thing to say during irish-american heritage month
also in general

Breaking my heart here.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Sturm und Tron

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I don't know what JonTron is, but I like Swastika with the Audible add on it. Got to make that cheddar.

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!
e: ^^^^ it's fake, a joke if you will (I mean the whole thing, not that he put out a video like that and called it a joke). Although the way he's going I wouldn't be that surprised to see him put out something like that.

BigglesSWE posted:

Breaking my heart here.

Even his own subreddit disagrees with him, I'm actually surprised.

Je suis fatigue has a new favorite as of 02:06 on Mar 13, 2017

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
I just want the funny internet man to make the jokes and show me his cute birds :(

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Everyone really should have known he was a nazi when he started hanging around with Sargon of Akkad lmao

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Je suis fatigue posted:

Even his own subreddit disagrees with him, I'm actually surprised.

I saw a lot of people on Twitter calling out the BS which was genuinely perplexing. Did someone put me in the right timeline???

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

His middle name is Aryan loving lmao. I saw it on Wikipedia and thought it was someone making a joke but it's really Aryan.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

MissEchelon posted:

what a terrible thing to say during irish-american heritage month
also in general

Pudgy white nerd has terrible opinions.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Mustached Demon posted:

Pudgy white nerd has terrible opinions.

Pudgy half-Persian nerd thinks that the idiots who rage about "mud people" don't mean him. They mean you, Jon. Steve King means your dad. He doesn't want people coming here from Iran, like your dad did.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

AlbieQuirky posted:

Pudgy half-Persian nerd thinks that the idiots who rage about "mud people" don't mean him. They mean you, Jon. Steve King means your dad. He doesn't want people coming here from Iran, like your dad did.

Actually real Nazis consider Persians to be Aryan, they even share the same root word, and Persians were exempt from the Nuremberg laws.

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016
Throw Pillows for Trump

https://twitter.com/designerdesi/status/841023274947608576

https://twitter.com/designerdesi/status/841026398873628675

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

How long before she gets sued by Trump's company for infringing on his trademark? :allears:

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016

Absurd Alhazred posted:

How long before she gets sued by Trump's company for infringing on his trademark? :allears:

Ha! I did not even think about that. She would probably still support him.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
they're pretty

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm waiting for the rage that will come when she realises her healthcare is destroyed.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Scratch-O posted:

I just want the funny internet man to make the jokes and show me his cute birds :(

Remember when he and egoraptor were loving around so much they had to restart Goof Troop

gently caress man

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

AlbieQuirky posted:

A friend of mines family's from Iran. He gets pissed as gently caress when you say Persians aren't white. Even more if you call him Arab.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/jontronshow/status/841055085463498753

Goddamnit he is unironically one of my favourite youtubers, what is wrong with me? (But more importantly, him!)

Yeah, I liked his videos, and I also found it funny that he sounds exactly like Nathan Lane. But ever since I found out what a racist/sexist/alt-right person he is I can't watch them anymore.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On the bright side, his videos are so infrequent that you can unsub from him, and you won't miss much. Plus there are more prolific youtubers that need more support. Like NorthernLion, a Canadian with love for BoI.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

474 Points. You never seize to reach new heights of disappointment imgur community.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Isnt that an edit? Both panel order and text.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

PhazonLink posted:

Yes the original comic is about a transgender girl being accepted by her boyfriend which makes it even worse.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

PhazonLink posted:

Yeah

It's made the rounds in this thread a couple times I think

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This is pretty innocuous assuming the story is true, but as a general rule I think anything that says "How many of you will share this?????" belongs in this thread.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
It's just Neal Horsley's son hanging out with his girlfriend. Nothing strange about that, though he looks a little young for boy/girl sleepovers.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Mustached Demon posted:

A friend of mines family's from Iran. He gets pissed as gently caress when you say Persians aren't white. Even more if you call him Arab.

Persians aren't Arab tho. They are actually much more closely related to the Semite tribes than the Arab tribes.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Mak0rz posted:

This is pretty innocuous assuming the story is true, but as a general rule I think anything that says "How many of you will share this?????" belongs in this thread.

Even better are the ones that try to shame you into sharing it with text like "9 out of 10 won't share this post about a little girl with cancer."

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress it, these are public.

Today's I-hate-myself trawl through public Facebook posts on the topic of recent news? Steve King being a fucker.

I didn't know the Des Moines Register was specifically some kind of bastion of the left. Also gently caress you, I'm sick of this "YOU'RE NO BETTER" poo poo. Can't get mad at someone for being a fucker if someone else is a fucker, can we?

So here's what his voting base is, judging by the avatar.

His avatar didn't load, but there is no way this is not a straight white male.

Someone's grandmother screaming at a stranger's public post.

Boy, sure are a lot of white people backing him up.

I didn't know all of Islam wanted Muslim refugees to immigrate here.

And this one's my favorite... because of the avatar:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Midnight Voyager posted:

And this one's my favorite... because of the avatar:

i will destroy isis

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

RFC2324 posted:

Persians aren't Arab tho. They are actually much more closely related to the Semite tribes than the Arab tribes.

Nice job you got the joke.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Inco posted:

It's a good thing that word never gets used in that context. It's in their head. In their head. Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie

From a page back, but just want you to know, Inco, good job.

Content - discussion from a FB group about boosting WiFi signals, when all of a sudden, amazing weird comment.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 18:24 on Mar 13, 2017

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
On the discussion on Persians I just realised Nazi's would love the Sands of Time trilogy. They're all about an Aryan superman killing sand-people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Trump voter gets so close to an epiphany in regards to Obama wiretap tweets:

I've known red for years, he isn't gonna make it.