Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

Seems the list consists only of the liberal elite cities New York, Chicago, and LA.

Pittsburgh is one of the most educated cities in America and attracts highly educated immigrants. Except scratch the second part in Trump's America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

triple sulk posted:

Hello

Scotland gonna go another referendum lmao

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Mariana Horchata posted:

what if the DEA/FDA/DOA got off the working man's back and permitted opium poppy to be legally grown, processed, and sold domestically? Big GOvernment is bringing the heroin in from mexico! SAD

prolly worth a try tbh

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

proof of concept posted:

I still can't believe he shaved his mustache :cry:

https://youtu.be/-1Y7ODRjzCM

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

Yes, Pittsburgh. It's very good here.

lol, comedy gold

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Gravy Jones posted:

When WWIII starts I hope I find out by seeing it in "Twitter Moments"

Imagine the last 15 minutes on twitter while the nukes are in the air. It's gonna be p great.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sandweed posted:

Imagine the last 15 minutes on twitter while the nukes are in the air. It's gonna be p great.

#YourLifeSummerizedInThreeWords

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Junkyard Poodle posted:

where do nigel farage and the ukip stand on Scottish independence? Support?

UKIP are in theory against it, but the average brexit-enabled-racist would be happy to see them go and build a (another) wall to keep them out. Partly because the overwhelmingly voted to remain in the EU and just general xenophobia.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sandweed posted:

Trump is going to add access to Twitter to the lifeline program, so everyone can get twitter pushes on those Obamaphones

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

BeOSPOS posted:

ate the eggs

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

triple sulk posted:

Hello

Scotland gonna go another referendum lmao

wait is this for real? because lol

edit: holy lol

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39255181

oh man if this goes through

quote:

Nicola Sturgeon has confirmed she will ask for permission to hold a second referendum on Scottish independence.

Ms Sturgeon said she wanted a vote to be held between the autumn of 2018 and the spring of the following year.

The Scottish first minister said the move was needed to protect Scottish interests in the wake of the UK voting to leave the EU.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/resnikoff/status/841264344075784193

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

my family farm produces the finest quality artisinal small-batch organic heroin

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

BeOSPOS posted:

death was certain

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

Pittsburgh is one of the most educated cities in America and attracts highly educated immigrants. Except scratch the second part in Trump's America.

yeah the tinyass city limits of Pittsburgh. I'm sure state college/university park PA have a ton of grads, but that sure as poo poo doesn't mean centre county isn't filled with sisterfucking hicks

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Regular Nintendo posted:

Oh good this shitlord again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

He's not wrong, you are a shitlord

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BeOSPOS posted:

Today is going to be a rollercoaster of a day :woop:

We get:
• the early CBO trumpcare scores
• FBI details on Obama's illegal wiretapping of Trumps microwave
• and a new EO on how bannon is being installed as president surrogate with all presidential powers (and also closing all exec departments and recreating the Dept. of War :getin:)

God drat I'm gonna get no work done

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

followup on this

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/841260841479610368

also

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/841268215623872512

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

my shrivelled, undernourished empathy glands are working as hard as possible to make me feel kinda bad for this guy who may well end up having gotten his son killed by jeff sessions' drug policies

TRUMP (50): he’s what this country needed years ago: someone that’s hard-core

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

It's better than Kansas :shrug:

kansas's state constitution is the Anti-Life equation so yes

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/PoliticsReid/status/841264313541238785

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru

SIR THIS IS A MCDONALDS DRIVE THRU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
donald trump is a fat old man who watches fox news for 14 hours a day and he's been rich his entire life

if that's not hard-core, boy i just don't know

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

theflyingexecutive posted:

yeah the tinyass city limits of Pittsburgh. I'm sure state college/university park PA have a ton of grads, but that sure as poo poo doesn't mean centre county isn't filled with sisterfucking hicks

The tiny city limits of Pittsburgh are the result of the state's attempt to choke it in it's crib, had the city been allowed to grow organically it'd have a population well over a million.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

I'd make the same face if my heart exploded like a barrel bomb

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fallen Hamprince posted:

For those not in the know, Hamilton is where the northern part of Cincinnati goes to get all the illegal things

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

An internet enabled smart-microwave would be a great tool to send customer data back to big agra about your food purchasing habits. I don't trust it, or the smart-fridge.

And don't even get me started on Alexa. I swear that thing is going to be used in a blackmail against me someday.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

i used to play this pc game called... floor 13? and youre the british spymaster guy

anyway there was a welsh separatist politician called like david lloydd ap taffy and you had to stick him in british gitmo and torture him to death otherwise wales would rise up

lmebo

if wales rises up they should headquarter their rebellion at caerphilly castle but call it caerphiladelphia in cspam solidarity

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i was legit worried kellyanne might have been inspector gadget and an evidence haver, this is a relief

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

It's snowing

Thanks Donald

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the good thing about this is the GOP is no longer hiding their true beliefs. also that its now out there for the world to see forever

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

He's not wrong, you are a shitlord

Didn't you get banned from CCCC for being a pedophile or something? :D

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Citizen Tayne posted:

The tiny city limits of Pittsburgh are the result of the state's attempt to choke it in it's crib, had the city been allowed to grow organically it'd have a population well over a million.

oh man a whole 1 million!?!?! WOOOOW that must be yuuuuge

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841270741060464648

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Fallen Hamprince posted:

okay but why'd he draw his beard on with a marker tho

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

fat old bitch made the tweet

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

watching live on cnn this morning as steve king doubled-down on white supremacy and kellyanne conway channeled alex jones was too much for my half-awake brain to handle sober, jesus

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

If Scotland actually goes independent I'd strongly consider trying to move there

The Scots are cool and good

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Didn't you get banned from CCCC for being a pedophile or something? :D

i didnt see you around for berserk manga talk. you clearly failed the test, pouseurs please move along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

BAN 01/03/16 11:08am Iron Crowned 30 something year old man who once bragged about waiting for a girl to become 18 so he could gently caress her. mandatory lesbian Cowcaster

• Locked thread