Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Trump destroying the Air Force and plowing money into the Navy is about one of the only things he is willing to do that I unironically want him to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

proof of concept posted:

Is that banana and mayo??

at first I thought it was banana and cream cheese which actually seems like it'd be ok if you were smashed

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Donald talking about people being rude is the funniest thing.
because he himself is actually very rude!

oh wooooord?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

depends on urban walkability friendo!!!! and if tgeres a subway or light rail system worth mebtioning

guess I got lucky, then moved to the shittiest "metropolitan" in the nation. Phoenix. At least it will be 80 something today.

i'll concede to citizen tayne that pittsburg is much better than phoenix

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

mastershakeman posted:

Philly is the most confusing city in the USA to me. In the Midwest it's the only city in the top 50 or so that you never, ever hear about. if Philly didn't have sports teams it wouldn't even exist in public consciousness. it's too close to real destinations (DC/NYC) as well as famous bad places (Baltimore, NJ) and not far enough away like Boston. seriously it's really weird how a city that big flies under the radar to that degree

It's historical, with the Ben Franklin and the Liberty Bell and so forth. And it's got a TV show.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Wikkheiser posted:

Trump destroying the Air Force and plowing money into the Navy is about one of the only things he is willing to do that I unironically want him to do.

just roll up the af into the army and the marines back to the navy and the coast guard into homeland security

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

told u he was hardcore

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

prefect posted:

It's historical, with the Ben Franklin and the Liberty Bell and so forth. And it's got a TV show.

yeah but no one cares about the history there and one tv show isn't enough

it's weird I tell ya

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 47 minutes!

quadrophrenic posted:

Idk, have you ever been to San Diego

Petco doesn't have a rich history or tradition but it's fuckin beautiful and the padres play there so you don't even have to pay attention to the game and you can eat yr fish tacos in peace

PNC Park is a good place to watch a game due to the two tier design, and you can't beat the view.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Squizzle posted:

a grid?????????

a magical grid

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Agrajag posted:

oh wooooord?

undoubtedly, many many words my man.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
some clarification on that King line

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/841272634520293376

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Citizen Tayne posted:

PNC Park is a good place to watch a game due to the two tier design, and you can't beat the view.

That's a nice bridge past the outfield there. Way better than a gas-station billboard.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

hmm... steve king is either advocating mass race mixing or ethnic cleansing, i wonder which one it is

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

he wants to go back to the era of the "melting pot" myth, a phrase that disappeared the second a biracial man became president

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

That doesn't seem bad at all. Which doesn't make sense, considering it's from Steve King.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

prefect posted:

That's a nice bridge past the outfield there. Way better than a gas-station billboard.

That's the Roberto Clemente Bridge, named after the greatest player in Pirates history.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i like how he goes one way in that quote and then turns in the opposite direction

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Baloogan irl?!?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Spoondick posted:

hmm... steve king is either advocating mass race mixing or ethnic cleansing, i wonder which one it is

he wants to breed the black/asian/injun outta people, eugenics my man.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Serf posted:

a magical grid

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

financially racist posted:

i like how he goes one way in that quote and then turns in the opposite direction
Yeah the whole "focused too much on race" thing isn't referring to the racist opposition of Obama, for anyone unfamiliar with this shithead.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

is it just me or are these wings actually a mustache:

this how I see them in the rearview when I get pulled over for expired tags.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE, LAW ANGEL.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841275470796738560

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

is it just me or are these wings actually a mustache:

We're gonna be suckin cop peepee constantly for the next eight years and I can't wait

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

omg that's a real tweet, for a good minute there i thought it was some satire account.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

This, this is the tweet that gets the bill passed.

Anyway what outrageous thing do you think Trump will do today to deflect from the impending horrible CBO score?

Serf
May 5, 2011

"republicans will come together and save the day" sounds like a line that would appear in the text crawl before a post-apocalypse movie

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag posted:

oh man a whole 1 million!?!?! WOOOOW that must be yuuuuge

well i mean thatd make it the 11th largest in the country by population, all else being equal,might it have a v populous metro area tho

only 4 cities in the us have a population of 2mil or more, a million is p big w/in city limits*

*unless your houston and have city limits out to half the area of rhode island

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

He forgot to mention the part where Little Marco personally hosed up allocating money for the APTC and CSR subsidies, which is why ACA premiums went up to begin with

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
man the quiet weekend really messed with my trump era reality bubble

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

well i mean thatd make it the 11th largest in the country by population, all else being equal,might it have a v populous metro area tho

only 4 cities in the us have a population of 2mil or more, a million is p big w/in city limits*

*unless your houston and have city limits out to half the area of rhode island

if you make the list big enough every city can fit into the largest city in the country!

1, 2 ,3 like in the olympics or nothing.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

zegermans posted:

Anyway what outrageous thing do you think Trump will do today to deflect from the impending horrible CBO score?

the eo regarding the executive branch should be interesting/utterly horrifying

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
This week is going to be a poo poo show with the CBO score dropping and the debt limit later in the week.

Bring it on!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

he misspelled "cum"

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Iron Crowned posted:

My parents are apparently convinced that I'm a Trumpist. I'm starting to thing that they're going senile

it is ok friendo

there are lots of senile people in this thread who take any disagreement as you are a trumpist

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Serf posted:

"republicans will come together and save the day" sounds like a line that would appear in the text crawl before a post-apocalypse movie

Or immediately before a smash cut to a black and white title card that says

"Republicans Get Millions of People Killed"

Ragtime All The Time
Apr 6, 2011

zegermans posted:

9:11 am

Agrajag posted:

omg that's a real tweet, for a good minute there i thought it was some satire account.

9:11 AM

A second tweet has hit the whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

People in the midwest think towns of 100k are cities lmao

:whitewater:

• Locked thread