Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

blue squares posted:

That's not what I said

you think facts matter? i create my own narrative to make fun of!

BALLS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

go go gadget constitutional amendment

Serf
May 5, 2011

Squizzle posted:

if you were inventing militaries from scratch today youd be a fool to have separate army and navy, idk what the best separation of services would be but that wouldnt be it

shootmans and bombmans

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump probably could be convinced to go with uhc but the problem is literally everyone around him

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

he misspelled "cum"

cum is imploding

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that's both a criticism of trump being a dumb baby and of the gop being loving poo poo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

blue squares posted:

it seems like it would be so easy for someone to convince Trump to go with UHC. Just tell him how much people would love him and how all of his voters would survive and vote for him again. And he could bully enough Republicans into voting for it.

I would take another 4 years of Trump if it got us UHC. I know this will never happen but he seems so easy to persuade that I wish it would

he's surrounded by people like steve bannon, steve miller, and kellyanne conway. he only trusts his own people. jared and ivanka are using their positions to get connections to make hella money.

no one is going to persuade him to go with UHC.

stop waiting for the pivot.

it's never coming.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Go go gadget microwave
*spies on ur dinner*

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

Go go gadget microwave
*spies on ur dinner*

you think obama installed a spycam in my toilet bowl to watch me poop?!?!?!?!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

im inspector gadget

hello

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

if you were inventing militaries from scratch today youd be a fool to have separate army and navy, idk what the best separation of services would be but that wouldnt be it

Why is that? Navy w/ marines to penetrate with army/airforce to control seems logical, probably dated.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
DID U KNOW?

congressman steve king keeps a confederate flag on his desk, despite the fact that he is a representative from Iowa?

this has been DID U KNOW?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

im inspector gadget

I'll get you next time, Gadget

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Agrajag posted:

you think obama installed a spycam in my toilet bowl to watch me poop?!?!?!?!

Yeses

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

zegermans posted:

I'll get you next time, Gadget

No, haven't you been paying attention? Obama is Dr. Claw

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

quadrophrenic posted:

DID U KNOW?

congressman steve king keeps a confederate flag on his desk, despite the fact that he is a representative from Iowa?

north of mason-dixon line, so what

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

quadrophrenic posted:

DID U KNOW?

there are few things in this country i understand less than someone not from the south who has confederate flags

like if you're a southerner flying one you're a massive dipshit, but if you're not a southerner and you got one you're like...a wannabe dipshit, which is even worse.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
it's neither about heritage nor hate, but pissing off libs u see

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hi!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

being not from the south and flying a confederate flag is like seeing someone with massive mental impairments drooling all over his shirt and saying 'man i wish i was as cool as that guy'

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

financially racist posted:

there are few things in this country i understand less than someone not from the south who has confederate flags

like if you're a southerner flying one you're a massive dipshit, but if you're not a southerner and you got one you're like...a wannabe dipshit, which is even worse.

Heritage not hate, lol.

More like heritage of hate amirite

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

so, ive heard various theories on who dr claw is. i always assumed it was some dude but apparently the chief is a prime suspect as is the cat

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

microwaves spying on us? yeah right, not! next you're going to tell me my amazon echo is listening to me all the time

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Anime sucks

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

being not from the south and flying a confederate flag is like seeing someone with massive mental impairments drooling all over his shirt and saying 'man i wish i was as cool as that guy'

Saw a guy flying a confed flag in upstate NY

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh hey 1k posts must have been a trump tweet whats happening this wonderful monday

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

punchymcpunch posted:

so, ive heard various theories on who dr claw is. i always assumed it was some dude but apparently the chief is a prime suspect as is the cat

This thread is for canon discussion only

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Addamere posted:

oh hey 1k posts must have been a trump tweet whats happening this wonderful monday

big brother knows I heat my hot pockets for exactly two minutes and 42 seconds and have a dozen a day.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

whoa there let's not be too hasty

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

punchymcpunch posted:

claw is an anglicized verson of klaus, dr. klauss katzenheimer noted nazi war criminal

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

i am from upstate ny originally and there are lots of them once you leave any population center

sometimes you get lucky and see them in cities too, like when there were two brolifted pickups with confederate flags flying from their stacks driving through fuckin albany

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

on this note, seeing canadians flying the rebel flag in poo poo like trailer park boys (ricky's dad ray has it on his wheelchair in the first few eps) really blew my mind

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Them fighting words.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

This is very common in Upstate New York, especially in the Rust Belt swaths. (That's where I'm from...)

I've also seen them in Thailand and Italy.

Serf
May 5, 2011

pretty much anyone who flies the confederate flag is guaranteed to be a waste of organic matter tbh

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Did we ever find out what field Dr Claw got his doctorate in?

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

It's been more than a century and the Union still refuses to admit it lost the Civil War

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Knight posted:

Did we ever find out what field Dr Claw got his doctorate in?

Constitutional Law

• Locked thread