Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also got Ending G immediately. The only other joke Ending I have is K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

In Training posted:

I also got Ending G immediately. The only other joke Ending I have is K

Haha, I got that one too. I didn't actually think the item was going to do what she said it would, but then it did.

I'm incredibly excited about where this game is going. Just started having visions of god in the desert en route to the oil fields. Man oh man. This is my first direct experience with a Yoko Taro game and it's a good one!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is the parade supposed to be this long

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just wanna play this al day but I have crap to do :cry:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

In Training posted:

Is the parade supposed to be this long

Yeah, it's pretty long. I found that quest really hard to do until I was drastically over leveled for it.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

fadam posted:

Yeah, it's pretty long. I found that quest really hard to do until I was drastically over leveled for it.

I used melee and ranged up L boosts to do that but I was still around level 20 or something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im way over leveled for it and crushed all the enemies but the parade sat outside the resistance camp for 5+ minutes running in circles until I autofailed it for some reason and they all despawned.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Im way over leveled for it and crushed all the enemies but the parade sat outside the resistance camp for 5+ minutes running in circles until I autofailed it for some reason and they all despawned.

lol yeah I don't think that's supposed to happen

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
aha I was looking to see if anyone else had ur prob with the parade but ended up finding these cool screenshots

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
looks good to me

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

In Training posted:

Happened to me too. Not sure what's up. Maybe you need a certain number of robots to survive?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

aha I was looking to see if anyone else had ur prob with the parade but ended up finding these cool screenshots

oh no 2B

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious frankie posted:

Happened to me too. Not sure what's up. Maybe you need a certain number of robots to survive?

None of theme died because im on Route B and im like 15 levels higher than all the enemies

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

In Training posted:

None of theme died because im on Route B and im like 15 levels higher than all the enemies

Dang, no clue then. I hope it doesn't happen to me again.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sounds like an enemy got lost somewhere and they were waiting for it to be killed

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Near A Tomato.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
do you need to max level all weapons to plat or just collect them all

fiber
Nov 18, 2012

bump_fn posted:

do you need to max level all weapons to plat or just collect them all

gotta max them in true cavia tradition i guess. at least it isn't tied to the endings like in the first nier (i don't think anyway)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Update: I did the parade again and yeah something hadn't fired right because there were way more waves of guys to deal with and it's all good now. All side quests done except for the annoying looking hidden object searches I have and I'm at the point where I will fight the big rear end sea leviathan in Route B and without knowing what is actually going to happen, since this is where they split and 9S becomes a god of data without form, im assuming poo poo is going to get real after this point and into the next cycle (? If there is one)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I stopped to grab some coffee on the way to class and whoever got to choose the music tonight must be playing Automata since they're playing the soundtrack in the cafe

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Just spent 90 dollars to buy this video game after spending 5 dollars on Nier many years ago I hope this is half as good

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

jesus christ in what country is a new game 90 dollars?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

ArtIsResistance posted:

Just spent 90 dollars to buy this video game after spending 5 dollars on Nier many years ago I hope this is half as good

I liked Nier a fair amount but I loved Automata and its probably in my top 3 games of all time tbqh.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

jesus christ in what country is a new game 90 dollars?

Canada

fadam posted:

I liked Nier a fair amount but I loved Automata and its probably in my top 3 games of all time tbqh.

This intro is frustrating the 3rd time around though :(

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played the intro on normal so I wouldn't die bc I didn't want to reset.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That part in the intro where the system reboot happens during 2bs crash and it goes through a million things in two seconds is awesome

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
this game is what a 10/10 looks like to me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ending B achieved.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hahahahaha amazing they have the MGSV style But wait there's more! CHAPTER 2 I hope more games do this in the future it's always shocking and exciting

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
race number 3 was clearly put in specifically by taro to troll Platinum status seekers

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where is the second race? I see the marker but there's no way to get to it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's insane that this was released at the same time as BOTW and that horizon dawn game that apparently isn't completely awful

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

frank.club posted:

that quest glitched for me a lot, eventually he started flying around in the first spot again, and i could continue it that way.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

idk if its glitched I think its just during certain story parts the race isn't available, or if you fail a race and then leave without retrying you have to get far enough away for the robot to reset his position. it should always start from the same spot. Its also the only sidequest I havent done yet lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

frank.club posted:

I had this happen and restarting my ps4 fixed it, so maybe just save and reload ?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
ending b get, please spoiler what item it was that triggered e tia

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
metal gear reference?

e: it wasn't just me ok

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
this is an 11/10

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The path C stuff is flipping cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I finished NieR, all endings (that game is a storytelling masterpiece, I wish I played it 7 years ago, wow)

I started Automata this morning for a few minutes before work.the first thing I did was self destruct inside the space station as soon as 9S showed me how and it blew up the entire space station & I got ending U, goty.

• Locked thread