Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

zegermans posted:

I'll never forget that scene when Eren transforms to fight the female titan after levi's squad gets totally wiped out and I'm like gently caress yeah time to kick rear end, then he loses in like 3 minutes and levi picks up the pieces.

hell, same

e:d balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

quadrophrenic posted:

if you're talking about my post i was referring to like, old people bad brains holes

like lewy bodies and plaques and general necrotic tissue and possibly a cheeto or two

I have like 2k posts to catch up on. It's pretty much guaranteed that people have their eyes on here though and i will randomly think about that and lol.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trump: Republicans "taking the bait by actually wanting to repeal and replace Obamacare" is "pretty lol, and sad".

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

His actual quote is that the smart thing to do would be to keep it and theoretically let a bunch of people either go poor or die just to show people how bad it is :psyduck:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Trash Trick posted:

I have like 2k posts to catch up on. It's pretty much guaranteed that people have their eyes on here though.

:nsamad:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Phone posted:

Your first amendment rights end where my property rights begin.

gatherings legal on sidewalks streets and parks, need a permit to shut things down officially

government can't (shouldn't anyway) jail you for what you say

other than that gently caress off, you don't get to say whatever you want consequence free

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Concerned Citizen posted:

every president does a version of the trump EO, and every single one realizes how incredibly difficult it is to tame the federal bureaucracy.

Except for the intelligence agencies, civilian federal bureaucrats are pretty tame. Report is just going to come back saying there's no more to cut, we're stealling paper clips from the DoD, please send us more money... and it will be true.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

quadrophrenic posted:

he
has
holes
in
his
brain

calm down ambassador kosh

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
me: hey NSA your president's brain is shriveling and slowly dying
NSA: lol yeah

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

zegermans posted:

The NSA actually pays people here to keep the leftist undercurrent down through trolling and marginalization of accomplishments. I know because .... I heard it... from a guy...

I kinda hope thats really happening because a bunch of fbi/nsa dudes getting irony poisoning and saying "full communism now imo" in staff meetings would own

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
nsa I'm a man come at me bro

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Has anyone asked for an update on the investigation into the three million illegal votes?

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

hello darkness my old friend...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Ha ha, that "Chokes" McGee! Such a kidder. Seriously though, I am a perfectly normal poster that is the same person. Hello, fellow radical leftists!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the nsa is too busy spying on their ex girlfriends and wives to care about anything else.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

His actual quote is that the smart thing to do would be to keep it and theoretically let a bunch of people either go poor or die just to show people how bad it is :psyduck:

i think he's trying to set up for a "you didn't win, you didn't win" when his dumb bill doesn't pass

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

the nsa is too busy spying on their ex girlfriends and wives to care about anything else.

more like your wives and ex-girlfriends :heysexy:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

zegermans posted:

The NSA actually pays people here to keep the leftist undercurrent down through trolling and marginalization of accomplishments. I know because .... I heard it... from a guy...

baloogan's a deep deep cover agent meant to sway people away from moving to canada

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

zegermans posted:

gently caress maple grandpa I'm voting for Chaffee!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

your a fuckin twitter archwizard

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

trump probably confuses the NSA with NASA. trump wants alien piss

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Admiral Ray posted:

also what leftovers you're heating up for lunch

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

new Mad Max movie looking good so far.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

1stGear posted:

hahahahahah the president's intention is to donate it at the end of the year when you've all forgotten about this promise

fahrenthold never forgets

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

a cat irl posted:

anime is, actually, extremely good

this is the most wrong thing repeated in this thread full of always wrong things

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Ha ha, that "Chokes" McGee! Such a kidder. Seriously though, I am a perfectly normal poster that is the same person. Hello, fellow radical leftists!

greetings, I'm here for the *nervously checks smudged notes on arm* so-callasm meeting

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its like in harry potter,, when harry is tweeting

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Why is anime still legal in Trump's America?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

*spying on a microwave through GOBLIN network hack*

"Jesus does anyone loving clean their microwaves anymore?"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'd like to think that if NSA was monitoring this thread that they figured out a long time ago that it's much more fun just to post than it is to do work.
:justpost:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

its like in harry potter,, when harry is tweeting

bernie bott's every flavor tweets

(now with fewer nazi furries)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

change my name posted:

baloogan's a deep deep cover agent meant to sway people away from moving to canada

people come in complaining sometimes about how we're hyper-normalizing the radical right by not really caring about what baloogan says

my basic response is that they clearly don't read cspam because the one person I have zero worry about influencing or perpetuating the right in any meaningful way is our resident sewer duck

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
~rainbows!~

~PUPPIES!~

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
When's congress getting the deets on obunmer's microwave tap?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Man Spicer is so god drat bad at this. He mad af

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

zegermans posted:

I'll never forget that scene when Eren transforms to fight the female titan after levi's squad gets totally wiped out and I'm like gently caress yeah time to kick rear end, then he loses in like 3 minutes and levi picks up the pieces.

this anime in particular was very bad

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Repeal and replace is on hold until he gets some hanna barbera shares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Cuz he made it real

• Locked thread